Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Weird the way none of the El Monte Bros have brought up the Gen. Flynn case

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Flynn was their big fish. He was the guy who proved the corruption of the Trump Admin and their collusion with the Russians. How's that case working out for you guys?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Flynn served his purpose didn't he?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Durham needs to watch his back. It's no accident that Hillary keeps showing up in his Arlo videos.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2020
    The dirty secret that no Rat wants to talk about is that Obama had to know about this. Given his antipathy toward Flynn it's not unreasonable to believe that he either directed this, or his flunkies knew it was something he would approve of.

Of course Joe Biden has yet to be asked a single question about this. This doesn't just stop with Comey.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Seriously, the pattern of the Obama Admin was to use the Executive branch to harass and intimidate his political opponents. The IRS, the EPA, the DOJ and now the FBI and CIA were all involved with attacking Obama's political opponents. This is classic Chicago politics and Obama was as dirty as they come.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

The dirty secret that no Rat wants to talk about is that Obama had to know about this. Given his antipathy toward Flynn it's not unreasonable to believe that he either directed this, or his flunkies knew it was something he would approve of.

Of course Joe Biden has yet to be asked a single question about this. This doesn't just stop with Comey.

The press will have Obama's back and will run interference for him for another decade, until somebody finally connects the dots and has the guts, and guns, to risk writing the definitive book about it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2020

SFGbob said:

The press will have Obama's back and will run interference for him for another decade, until somebody finally connects the dots and has the guts, and guns, to risk writing the definitive book about it.
    Funny how the question is never even asked. How is it that all of these agency heads under Obama felt free to engage in this behavior? We still don't know who was behind all the illegal unmasking that went on during Obama's time in office and of course the media is more concerned about Mike Pence not wearing a mask then any of these uncomfortable questions.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,399
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Couldn't happen without ObaMao. Unmasking and changed rules allowing multi agency sharing of raw intelligence. All approved by Obozo.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Couldn't happen without ObaMao. Unmasking and changed rules allowing multi agency sharing of raw intelligence. All approved by Obozo.
    It's what happens when you stuff the government full of people who think an all powerful government is a good thing that can do no wrong, or at least rationalize everything it does for the "greater good."

This is how Ivy League Elites have looked at the world since they were little children, i.e., I'm always right, because I'm smart.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

It's what happens when you stuff the government full of people who think an all powerful government is a good thing that can do no wrong, or at least rationalize everything it does for the "greater good."

This is how Ivy League Elites have looked at the world since they were little children, i.e., I'm always right, because I'm smart.
    Opponents of Obama and the Rats are racist, bigots who don't care about people. Anything you can do to them to keep them out of power is okay.

How do you think every single Rat but for one thought it was okay to keep Kavanaugh off the bench with totally bogus charges. Kavanaugh was a bigot who hated women, trashing him and his family with lies and smears is a necessity in order to save abortion.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,349
    So the FBI made him lie. Awesome defense!
  • Options
    Kavanaugh probably did push Ford into a bedroom and onto a bed. But did she really fear rape or death, like she said? Fuck no. She did what lots of homely Catholic girls do, which is to re-tell a story over and over again for 35 years, adding a little spice and garnish, here and there, each time, to keep the story fresh and interesting, to the point that what she testified to was actually impossible and a gross exaggeration of what might have originally happened, i.e., a drunk teen got frisky and that was it. Ford played the game of Telephone on herself, and like the lying psycho she proved to be, she wrapped as many things in her life into that story that she could, like the fear of flying, the extra door on her house, etc. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. But after 35 years of playing Telephone on herself, I'm not surprised if she actually believe her bullshit was true.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    HHusky said:

The Dazzler doesn't know what Entrapment is. Shocking.
  • Options

Kavanaugh probably did push Ford into a bedroom and onto a bed. But did she really fear rape or death, like she said? Fuck no. She did what lots of homely Catholic girls do, which is to re-tell a story over and over again for 35 years, adding a little spice and garnish, here and there, each time, to keep the story fresh and interesting, to the point that what she testified to was actually impossible and a gross exaggeration of what might have originally happened, i.e., a drunk teen got frisky and that was it. Ford played the game of Telephone on herself, and like the lying psycho she proved to be, she wrapped as many things in her life into that story that she could, like the fear of flying, the extra door on her house, etc. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. But after 35 years of playing Telephone on herself, I'm not surprised if she actually believe her bullshit was true.

I’m surprised to find myself in agreement with you about what happened. If he’d responded with the truth it probably would’ve have been viewed as a pretty trivial, teenage transgression. Having lied about it, it will always be a stain.
  • Options

HHusky said:

The Dazzler doesn't know what Entrapment is. Shocking.
    So he didn’t lie to the FBI? He says he did.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

He didn't lie. But you have, repeatedly.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So blob doesn’t know what entrapment means. Right, Turd?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

There is no evidence that Kavanaugh ever met Ford. And everyone Ford claims was at that party denies it. When she initially told her story she claimed it happened in the "mid-80s." When she learned that Kavanaugh was away at college in the mid-80s, she revised her recollection.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I know what entrapment means. And I know you're a lying piece of crap O'Keefed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I know what entrapment means. And I know you're a lying piece of crap O'Keefed.
    Then you know entrapment means the offense occurred. Glad we straightened that out.