Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pathetic

2»

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,638
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Rape is forgiven if you like the politician, or, in this cascade, blindly hate his opposition.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

salemcoog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sex scandals don't work

This. Especially now.

I think the greater the vitriol from the right to investigate this matter “because Kavanaugh,” the less coverage it will receive and force it will have. It *should* be covered, but won’t.
    Welp. Where there is one alleged victim, there are also many more. Joe can't keep his hands to himself even on camera.

It's too early to go all in on this now. Let the other victims come forward in late September.
    Probably true, but again, I doubt it’ll get much coverage. Corona stuff will be in the news for the rest of the year.

I just don’t think there are enough devout MeToo’ers out there to NOT vote for Biden in swing states to where it’ll tip an election, assuming its close in those states. Men don’t care and I doubt there are enough moderate suburban moms out there to make a difference.
    For me it isn't about swaying an election. We all know rats will vote for the devil if he has their politics. It is more of a disgust with my fellow Americans who destroy lives with fake accusations for political gain and then have zero, and I mean zero shame when those same false accusation happen to be real accusations against their politicians. The left ignores it while preaching holier than thou platitudes like "me-too", or "feminism".
    I won’t make excuses for the guy, the conundrum is that he’s who the Democrats are stuck with as the candidate. I do think a far greater number are willing to not vote for him (and thus, not vote period) than one would think, but those are all states he’d carry without them anyway. Swing states, especially Florida, probably didn’t care about the Kavanaugh hearings and don’t care about the Biden accusations.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Actually, the dems actions at the Kavanaugh hearings were credited with helping the Republicans keep the Senate in 2018. Hypocritically defending Biden doesn't motivate dem voters. In fact, it's probably a bit deflating. On the other hand, it enrages Trump supporter who will be super motivated to vote for the incumbent. It will also be a positive factor for white suburban women who can see the rank hypocrisy.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

So the co-founder of the me-too movement thinks Biden should admit some fault and then move on and win the election.

Jeezus, you rats are pathetic. Politics over decency and honesty. Hell, its your politics over just being human. WTF is wrong with you people?

Bring it on. Show me where I have been hypocritical. Don't just be a ramen pussy and throw out lies (Grab em by the Pussy) you can't defend.
    Calling a picture only post a lie is a good place to start.

I suspect if one polled the most vocal and ardent Trump or Sleepy Joe supporters, the consensus from each side would pick a different 7-11 platform than "Politics over decency and honesty." That's just me.
    I'd pick "fuck you tranny"
    Respectable effort
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    salemcoog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sex scandals don't work

This. Especially now.

I think the greater the vitriol from the right to investigate this matter “because Kavanaugh,” the less coverage it will receive and force it will have. It *should* be covered, but won’t.
    Welp. Where there is one alleged victim, there are also many more. Joe can't keep his hands to himself even on camera.

It's too early to go all in on this now. Let the other victims come forward in late September.
    Neil Diamond's agent sleeps well tonight, anticipating the coming bidding war between the parties, "Hands...Reachin out, touching you, touchin me!"
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

So the co-founder of the me-too movement thinks Biden should admit some fault and then move on and win the election.

Jeezus, you rats are pathetic. Politics over decency and honesty. Hell, its your politics over just being human. WTF is wrong with you people?

Bring it on. Show me where I have been hypocritical. Don't just be a ramen pussy and throw out lies (Grab em by the Pussy) you can't defend.

I suspect if one polled the most vocal and ardent Trump or Sleepy Joe supporters, the consensus from each side would pick a different 7-11 platform than "Politics over decency and honesty." That's just me.
    Again, you bring nothing to support your "picture only post". You pussied out just like that mental midget ramen. As for a platform, who said anything about a platform? You making this shit up as you go along?
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Again, you bring nothing to support your "picture only post". You pussied out just like that mental midget ramen. As for a platform, who said anything about a platform? You making this shit up as you go along?
    I remember my internet tuffman phase
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Jesus, what a vadge.

Atl, I've asked you repeatedly to put a vacation from the bored on the line if you're so sure you're not a lying sack of shit and a hypocrite. You've twirled your tampon string in response every single time. We both know why.

Clearly a guy with nothing to worry about.

But keep telling yourself it's me who pussied out.

6 months off the bored. Mods are referees. Are you in, or are you a pussy?

Have some fucking integrity, man. Put up.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    why don’t you two just meet up and fuck?