Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

‘I Want The Same Equal Treatment:’ Biden Accuser Tara Reade Tears Into Media, Women’s Groups, Dems

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's not the same situation. With less evidence you leftards went ape sh*t over Ford and her at best fuzzy and unsubtantiated or proven false allegations. There was no investigation before you leftards decided that Kavanaugh was not morally fit to be a Justice. If Mittens were president he would have withdrawn the nomination. Fortunately, we had Trump. One dem Senator voted for Kavanaugh. The same people should be screaming for Biden to pull out of the race. But they aren't. And most have largely ignored it despite much better contemporaneous evidence. I don't think we should believe all women and I was never stupid enough to sign up for that BS. I'm for due process and common sense. Pointing out the leftard hypocrisy is what we are doing.

Less evidence? She had zero evidence. Virtually everyone the crazy woman said was at some party denied it, even her life long best friend. She couldn't remember where, when, how she got there, how she got home.

For anyone to equate Ford with a credible accusation is pure political bullshit.
    Hell at least this woman worked for Biden. There's no evidence that Ford had ever even met Kavanaugh
    Imagine believing this...
    You're free to provide the evidence that they ever even met each other Kunt. Now go run and hide.
    They ran in the same social circles. Knew the same people. Went to the same country club. Sorry I don’t have a calendar to PROVE they met.

CHRIST
    That's not accurate, Tommy. They did not run in the same social circles, which was obvious from both his and her testimony. They had a couple of common friends and were apparently both at the same Country Club that summer.

Are you in the same social circles as everyone at the Bathhouse? I wouldn't think so.
    Spoken like someone that has never been a member of a country club.
    I am a member of a Country Club, I only know my circle. The other 99% of the people I have no idea who the hell they are .

After all of Ford's testimony (which of course she didn't want to do but had to when the rat leadership lied and leaked her story), zero corroboration even by her life long friend who Ford claimed was at the party, the claims by Fords ex that she was not a mentally stable person and told several untruths in her testimony, you want to still cling to the scam.

WTF is wrong with you?
    Doesn’t sound very exclusive...

Jokes aside, this was when they were in HS.

Most members at the CC are old. The kids all know each other. Because otherwise they get stuck sitting at the old people table.

Like I said before, I don’t have any proof they met. But based on my life experience, kids of the same age group all know each other because it’s a relatively small pool of people to choose from.

That’s a feature, not a bug.
    Sounds like with that standard of evidence we can presume that Reades allegations are true.
    Rape allegations and odds of meeting a person have slightly different standards of proof, but sure.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

DJDuck said:

BayDawg said:

You're right, I dont have any film of their meetings. And I dont give enough of a shit to look. Me and the Donald have similar 'gut feelings' about shit. My point is if the roles were reversed the "leftard" would be mocked into oblivion by the claim.

Dont mind me, I'm just bored and being adversarial to the echo chamber in here. As soon as the world is right again I won't bother you in the tug anymore.

"Can you turn to the page where they have directions to the mess hall?"

Just prove conclusively that they didn't meet @SFGbob !

Now your side can prove that Biden didn't molest this woman.

We should give Joe the same presumption of innocence and due process that Kavanaugh received.
    Which was no presumption of innocence at all. He was pronounced guilty by virtually every Democrat because you know.........every woman should be listened to and believed except for Tara Reade and others that accuse Democrats. Democrats are such fucking hypocrites.

Thatsthejoke.gif

But go easy on him, the fear of gas pump COVID has to be distracting.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,399
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mentioning democrats and equal treatment in the same sentence is funny shit!
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's not the same situation. With less evidence you leftards went ape sh*t over Ford and her at best fuzzy and unsubtantiated or proven false allegations. There was no investigation before you leftards decided that Kavanaugh was not morally fit to be a Justice. If Mittens were president he would have withdrawn the nomination. Fortunately, we had Trump. One dem Senator voted for Kavanaugh. The same people should be screaming for Biden to pull out of the race. But they aren't. And most have largely ignored it despite much better contemporaneous evidence. I don't think we should believe all women and I was never stupid enough to sign up for that BS. I'm for due process and common sense. Pointing out the leftard hypocrisy is what we are doing.

Less evidence? She had zero evidence. Virtually everyone the crazy woman said was at some party denied it, even her life long best friend. She couldn't remember where, when, how she got there, how she got home.

For anyone to equate Ford with a credible accusation is pure political bullshit.
    Hell at least this woman worked for Biden. There's no evidence that Ford had ever even met Kavanaugh
    You're free to provide the evidence that they ever even met each other Kunt. Now go run and hide.
    They ran in the same social circles. Knew the same people. Went to the same country club. Sorry I don’t have a calendar to PROVE they met.

CHRIST
    That's not accurate, Tommy. They did not run in the same social circles, which was obvious from both his and her testimony. They had a couple of common friends and were apparently both at the same Country Club that summer.

Are you in the same social circles as everyone at the Bathhouse? I wouldn't think so.
    I am a member of a Country Club, I only know my circle. The other 99% of the people I have no idea who the hell they are .

After all of Ford's testimony (which of course she didn't want to do but had to when the rat leadership lied and leaked her story), zero corroboration even by her life long friend who Ford claimed was at the party, the claims by Fords ex that she was not a mentally stable person and told several untruths in her testimony, you want to still cling to the scam.

WTF is wrong with you?

Most members at the CC are old. The kids all know each other. Because otherwise they get stuck sitting at the old people table.

Like I said before, I don’t have any proof they met. But based on my life experience, kids of the same age group all know each other because it’s a relatively small pool of people to choose from.

Sounds like with that standard of evidence we can presume that Reades allegations are true.
    Rape allegations and odds of meeting a person have slightly different standards of proof, but sure.
    Well, since we can presume things in court based on chances of occurring.

Which is more likely to have occurred,

Kavanaugh raping someone and then being so good at it at 17 as to establish an alibi, recruit several witnesses who were friends with the victim to later deny they ever met, and manage the entire charade for over 30yrs.

Biden inappropriately touching a young staffer and then burying it with his political connections.

Maybe that's just *my experience*.
    I think both happened.

Thanks for playing.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

CHRIST

WTF is wrong with you?

Why why the fuck didn't you say so Tommy? Your "life experience" is all the evidence you need to know that they really had met before. As I said, you were talking straight out of your ass, I mean, "life experience."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

CHRIST

WTF is wrong with you?

In other words, @SFGbob is right: You have no evidence they ever met.

Thanks for playing.

Try not to shit all over yourself next time you poast.
    The Rats were trying desperately to find the evidence that Ford and Kavanugh did know each other and had met before and they couldn't come up with a shred of evidence that was the case. Little did they know, they could have just called Tommy and had him weigh in with his "life experience" and they would have been able to crack the case.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,201
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

CHRIST

WTF is wrong with you?

Kavanaugh raping someone and then being so good at it at 17 as to establish an alibi, recruit several witnesses who were friends with the victim to later deny they ever met, and manage the entire charade for over 30yrs.

Biden inappropriately touching a young staffer and then burying it with his political connections.

Hard to say. What help did he have available to him? How good are the alleged Eastside Catholic kids at the same thing you described allegedly? Nothing will come of that either. Allegedly.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,436
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

CHRIST

WTF is wrong with you?

I think both happened.

Thanks for playing.
    Your commitment to conflating "evidence that Kavanaugh met his accuser one time in highschool" and "evidence that Kavanaugh raped his accuser in high school" is to be admired. That said, even @GrandpaSankey can see the difference.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

CHRIST

WTF is wrong with you?

Hard to say. What help did he have available to him? How good are the alleged Eastside Catholic kids at the same thing you described allegedly? Nothing will come of that either. Allegedly.
    Yeah, nothing other than an FBI investigation and hearings on the matter before Congress with the accuser getting her day in court to point her finger. I sincerely hope we give Biden that same "nothing" as all should be treated equal under the law right?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lol at this board performing all kinds of mental gymnastics to defend Trump Biden.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,201
    edited April 2020

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

CHRIST

WTF is wrong with you?

Yeah, nothing other than an FBI investigation and hearings on the matter before Congress with the accuser getting her day in court to point her finger. I sincerely hope we give Biden that same "nothing" as all should be treated equal under the law right?
    Right, and now it’s been put to rest, Kavanaugh is on the bench and Ford is getting the Anita Hill epilogue in the court’s history. The accusations resulted in no real consequence other than to give momentum to the MeToo movement which is now never going to go away.

The point is that Kavanaugh wasn’t a wandering teen with no help available to him at the time to help silence Ford. It’s not me vouching for her credibility or taking a side, just that I imagine he or his family’s circle had resources.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

CHRIST

WTF is wrong with you?

I think both happened.

Thanks for playing.
    Your commitment to conflating "evidence that Kavanaugh met his accuser one time in highschool" and "evidence that Kavanaugh raped his accuser in high school" is to be admired. That said, even @GrandpaSankey can see the difference.
    I didn’t say he raped her. I said it’s pretty logical to assume they knew each other based on their lives at the time. The only reason we are talking about this is because Bob said they’ve never met. He has just as much proof of that as I do.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

CHRIST

WTF is wrong with you?

I think both happened.

Thanks for playing.
    I didn’t say he raped her. I said it’s pretty logical to assume they knew each other based on their lives at the time. The only reason we are talking about this is because Bob said they’ve never met. He has just as much proof of that as I do.
    No, the only reason we're talking about this is because you talked out your ass and claimed they had met and when pressed to provide evidence in support of that claim you started babbling about your "life experience."

Why was no one able to come up with the evidence they had met Tommy? Why didn't you offer up your "life experience" to the media and the Rats when they were trying to establish that very fucking fact you worthless twat?
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020
    Biden could give this situation a lot more clarity by calling on the University of Delaware to unseal his senate papers.
    Wonder why he isn't doing that.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Have an fbi investigation and a have a senate hearing where we can hear the accusations that happened while Biden was a senator. Get it out in the open, then let the people decide. Seems simple enough.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

CHRIST

WTF is wrong with you?

Okay, Cuntry Club Superiority Guy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

CHRIST

WTF is wrong with you?

I think both happened.

Thanks for playing.
    No, the only reason we're talking about this is because you talked out your ass and claimed they had met and when pressed to provide evidence in support of that claim you started babbling about your "life experience."

Why was no one able to come up with the evidence they had met Tommy? Why didn't you offer up your "life experience" to the media and the Rats when they were trying to establish that very fucking fact you worthless twat?
    HRYK
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s amazing the double standards at play. RBG’s expiration date is sooner rather than later, so the Donald will get another appointee to the SCOTUS. I’m sure no matter who is nominated there’ll be some unsubstantiated claim, from decades ago, and we’ll have to endure another bullshit hearing. I look forward to the mental gymnastics required of the CoronaBros to legitimize those accusations after excusing these ones.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

CHRIST

WTF is wrong with you?

Okay, Cuntry Club Superiority Guy.
    It me.