Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

‘I Want The Same Equal Treatment:’ Biden Accuser Tara Reade Tears Into Media, Women’s Groups, Dems

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    It's not the same situation. With less evidence you leftards went ape sh*t over Ford and her at best fuzzy and unsubtantiated or proven false allegations. There was no investigation before you leftards decided that Kavanaugh was not morally fit to be a Justice. If Mittens were president he would have withdrawn the nomination. Fortunately, we had Trump. One dem Senator voted for Kavanaugh. The same people should be screaming for Biden to pull out of the race. But they aren't. And most have largely ignored it despite much better contemporaneous evidence. I don't think we should believe all women and I was never stupid enough to sign up for that BS. I'm for due process and common sense. Pointing out the leftard hypocrisy is what we are doing.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There is no new, contemporaneous evidence of a rape, Gasbag. She complained about his conduct for years, but only made the more serious accusation now.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Just like Ford complained about it for years and had her mother to back up her story that was reported to a major news outlet? Like I said, someone should ask her mom. I seem to remember a bunch of reporters heading to Alaska to check out unsubtantiated rumors about the Snowbilly's marriage. Didn't someone demand an FBI investigation into the unsubtantiated Kavanaugh rape? Why yes they did.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,396
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Ha ha ha.........the hollywood libs (with the exception of Rose McGowan, don't ever piss that woman off), all of the MSM (CNN even ignored their own evidence), women's groups (we already know they are only for women of their politics and ignore the damage dems do to women), and the rat pols are never going to say anything. It is politics over everything, even human decency.

It's on the front page of CNN dipshit.
    After a third party revealed what CNN had in their own archives they were forced to deal with the issue.. You blathering idiot, the woman first accused Biden over a month ago. Nothing from CNN until they were proven to be running cover for the senile idiot and now dumb rats like you come running, believing that CNN is being responsible on the issue. FFS you rats love being lied to.

Way to keep your string of completely ignorant and stupid posts going. Educate yourself before shitting on your keyboard.
    Here's an article from a month ago. Your favorite HuffPo.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-sexual-assault-tara-reade_n_5e7e69c8c5b6256a7a2a88f2

Man Lands On Moon BTW. Idiot.

Where is the 17,000,000 stories in the press? Why isn't every person Joe knew or worked his entire life being interviewed by the FBI while conducting a full investigation?

Nothing is the fucking same.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

There is no new, contemporaneous evidence of a rape, Gasbag. She complained about his conduct for years, but only made the more serious accusation now.

Sounds like Ford. We need an FBI investigation and due process for Biden.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,396
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2020

Message board MAGAs flipping back to “believe women” (provided the allegations are against a Dem) after years of disparaging accusers are just as hypocritical as what these people are doing now.

HTH

So you're 100% fine with double-standards. Unsurprising.

HTH
    No. I’m saying that there’s a large segment of people that flip flop their stance based entirely on their current political situation.

When Kavanaugh got accused, Ford was a deep state operative and a lying bitch. When Biden gets accused, he’s a rapist. Where is your nuanced conversation about due process now???

The only unsurprising thing was that you didn’t get it and tried to misconstrue my point.

And that you don’t know what “HTH” means.
    The issue - which sailed right past you - is why the media isn't covering the story.

That you're slow is not at issue. HTH
    Tommy slow voting for slower Joe!
  • Options

Just like Ford complained about it for years and had her mother to back up her story that was reported to a major news outlet? Like I said, someone should ask her mom. I seem to remember a bunch of reporters heading to Alaska to check out unsubtantiated rumors about the Snowbilly's marriage. Didn't someone demand an FBI investigation into the unsubtantiated Kavanaugh rape? Why yes they did.

Ask her mom? That would be quite a feat.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Didn't realize she was dead. Probably why they have a statute of limitations. Part of that due process thingy. Of course, the same morons who said "Believe all women" generally got the statute of limitations repealed for rape. Where is the FBI?
  • Options

Didn't realize she was dead.

No worries. Race will still hire you to sweep up and clean the restroom.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Ha ha ha.........the hollywood libs (with the exception of Rose McGowan, don't ever piss that woman off), all of the MSM (CNN even ignored their own evidence), women's groups (we already know they are only for women of their politics and ignore the damage dems do to women), and the rat pols are never going to say anything. It is politics over everything, even human decency.

After a third party revealed what CNN had in their own archives they were forced to deal with the issue.. You blathering idiot, the woman first accused Biden over a month ago. Nothing from CNN until they were proven to be running cover for the senile idiot and now dumb rats like you come running, believing that CNN is being responsible on the issue. FFS you rats love being lied to.

Way to keep your string of completely ignorant and stupid posts going. Educate yourself before shitting on your keyboard.
    Here's an article from a month ago. Your favorite HuffPo.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-sexual-assault-tara-reade_n_5e7e69c8c5b6256a7a2a88f2

Man Lands On Moon BTW. Idiot.

Where is the 17,000,000 stories in the press? Why isn't every person Joe knew or worked his entire life being interviewed by the FBI while conducting a full investigation?

Nothing is the fucking same.
    Yeah, I want to see the signatures in Biden's high school year book.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/tara-reade-joe-biden-democrats/

“ Left- and right-wing Biden haters demanded that the media investigate her sexual assault charge. It did—and uncovered many reasons to doubt.”
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It's not the same situation. With less evidence you leftards went ape sh*t over Ford and her at best fuzzy and unsubtantiated or proven false allegations. There was no investigation before you leftards decided that Kavanaugh was not morally fit to be a Justice. If Mittens were president he would have withdrawn the nomination. Fortunately, we had Trump. One dem Senator voted for Kavanaugh. The same people should be screaming for Biden to pull out of the race. But they aren't. And most have largely ignored it despite much better contemporaneous evidence. I don't think we should believe all women and I was never stupid enough to sign up for that BS. I'm for due process and common sense. Pointing out the leftard hypocrisy is what we are doing.

Less evidence? She had zero evidence. Virtually everyone the crazy woman said was at some party denied it, even her life long best friend. She couldn't remember where, when, how she got there, how she got home.

For anyone to equate Ford with a credible accusation is pure political bullshit.
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

LMAO a fucking month later!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

“ Left- and right-wing Biden haters demanded that the media investigate her sexual assault charge. It did—and uncovered many reasons to doubt.”

So the “media” investigated and found reasons to doubt.

Sounds like case closed, end of discussion.
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Message board MAGAs flipping back to “believe women” (provided the allegations are against a Dem) after years of disparaging accusers are just as hypocritical as what these people are doing now.

HTH

Did you buy that strawman dinner before the assphu*cking started, Tommy?
    You don’t know what a strawman fallacy is apparently.

Keep changing the subject, Tommy. It's your strongest move.
    Take it up with Westlinn. He attacked me rather than address the topic. Also known as changing the subject.

Are you always this bad at following a thread?
    Are you always this bad at reading the Title of a Thread?

Shitty poasters invariably explain themselves a lot. Hint, hint...
    So, no more cries for due process. Got it.
    That's not the problem. The media intentionally ignored the story until after Bernie Sanders dropped out. I think Joe should get due process just like Kavanuagh.

@GDS your russiagate bullshit is absolutely vile.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2020

HTH

I believe absolutely none of these women. I just want it to hurt Biden politically. And the hypocrisy is hilarious.

Even though I understand that no leftists actually believed the kavanaugh stuff either. But they pretend to.
  • Options

HHusky said:

So the “media” investigated and found reasons to doubt.

Sounds like case closed, end of discussion.
    You have new information? Knock yourself out.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H defending daddy
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,178

I report, you decide.

The Throbber thinks she had some highly advanced oral skills and gave a mean dry handy back in the day.

Didn’t say she was hot. Just speculating on her talents since beauty was not the lead. Fat girls compensate elsewhere. Don’t twist.