Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Dflea

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

The fishing ban makes a bit of sense, but not as it is currently enforced. I'd be in Neah Bay fishing today if the ban wasn't in place, and I'm sure the last thing Neah Bay needs is a bunch of people from the Seattle metro area dragging covid 19 into town. Same with Forks. These small towns don't need Typhoid Mary paying a visit.

Of course, this is easily remedied by saying you can only fish in your home county or something to that effect, but as expected, WDFW chose the easy and lazy approach instead. Shocking, I know.

I seriously think I could get away with fishing closed waters I'd never think of fishing otherwise. I don't think the gamies are prowling like they usually are and there'd be no competition either. And if a warden did show up, they're not going to want to talk to you - just please ignant and I bet they'd just tell you to go home.

Guaranfuckingteed the tuff people of Forks would rather take your dirty Covid money and risk it than to Starve from your Feelings and Care about them
    No shit. Any rational person who understands possible vs probable would be happy to “risk it”. Why do so many think getting China virus a a death sentence. Don’t take grandpa out of the nursing home for a fishing trip. Other than that, open this thing up.
    Actually Grandpa would be much better off in the fishing boat than in the nursing home. If we really cared about Grandpa, we would have took him home by now.
    Which proves we don’t care. Open things up
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

The fishing ban makes a bit of sense, but not as it is currently enforced. I'd be in Neah Bay fishing today if the ban wasn't in place, and I'm sure the last thing Neah Bay needs is a bunch of people from the Seattle metro area dragging covid 19 into town. Same with Forks. These small towns don't need Typhoid Mary paying a visit.

Of course, this is easily remedied by saying you can only fish in your home county or something to that effect, but as expected, WDFW chose the easy and lazy approach instead. Shocking, I know.

I seriously think I could get away with fishing closed waters I'd never think of fishing otherwise. I don't think the gamies are prowling like they usually are and there'd be no competition either. And if a warden did show up, they're not going to want to talk to you - just plead ignant and I bet they'd just tell you to go home.

Guaranfuckingteed the tuff people of Forks would rather take your dirty Covid money and risk it than to Starve from your Feelings and Care about them
    That's a cool story except the mayors of all the coastal towns have asked people not to come. I suppose you and Damone could run out there and tell them what fuckin' pussies they are. Tell us how it goes.

I didn't stay home from Neah Bay because I'm scared - I stayed home because they requested us to and since we're not whiny little cunts, we agreed to.
    Disagree
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

I seriously think I could get away with fishing closed waters I'd never think of fishing otherwise. I don't think the gamies are prowling like they usually are and there'd be no competition either. And if a warden did show up, they're not going to want to talk to you - just plead ignant and I bet they'd just tell you to go home.

That's a cool story except the mayors of all the coastal towns have asked people not to come. I suppose you and Damone could run out there and tell them what fuckin' pussies they are. Tell us how it goes.

I didn't stay home from Neah Bay because I'm scared - I stayed home because they requested us to and since we're not whiny little cunts, we agreed to.
    You stayed at home because an enforcement agent with a Gun told you he’d take away your Privilege to hunt and fish forever if you tried during this Command and Control order.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

I seriously think I could get away with fishing closed waters I'd never think of fishing otherwise. I don't think the gamies are prowling like they usually are and there'd be no competition either. And if a warden did show up, they're not going to want to talk to you - just please ignant and I bet they'd just tell you to go home.

Idaho stopped out of state fishing licenses Washington residents were flooding in. You'd think it's summer already. Half the license plates around town and in the store lots are Washington.
    Why do you hate old rich white Spokane people?

Don't hate them but dislike the crowds when you have to go shopping.
    Yeah - more than 4 people at the Athol Ace Hardware/Super 1 is a bitch.

Try Costco or Wal-Mart
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

dflea said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

Disagree
    He types from his home office. So brave!
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Fuck Costco.

Just got back. 30 little items and didn’t even offer to box it. Cart to conveyor, conveyor to cart. So I ask, can I get a box for some of the small items?

NO! Screams Covid Queen from behind the glass in her mask.

it’s getting BRuTaL out there! Careful! Stay SAFe
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    doogie said:

Fuck Costco.

Just got back. 30 little items and didn’t even offer to box it. Cart to conveyor, conveyor to cart. So I ask, can I get a box for some of the small items?

29 boxes of tampons and a bag of sand.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    dflea said:

doogie said:

Fuck Costco.

29 boxes of tampons and a bag of sand.

I laffed!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    dflea said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

Sounds kinda like a whiny little cunt without the whining....

Not saying you're a whiny little cunt. Don't twist.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

Disagree
    He types from his home office. So brave!
    Christ.

Internet tough guy dflea is the best dflea.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

doogie said:

dflea said: