Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hawk Talk

Comments

• Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    shades of Section14A and HuskyClaus in this thread.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

BlowItUp said:

based on the indy, @ SF game and AZ game i would bet they dont make it to NYC

based on the @Car, SF, Jags, Texans, Titans, @AZ, @STL, TB, @ATL, Minn, NO, NYC games i like their chances.

like someone said.

get the fuck out.

Get the screen shots you need.

See me in February.

Fair?
    When the Seahawks choke, it won't be because of any of the bullshit you have spouted in this thread.

Hope this helps.
    it will be.

I don't give two squirts about the NFL ... but I know when a team can't take the heat.

You must see the Hawks the same way Pat Haden sees Sark ...

Hello IMALOSER:

The "take the heat" bullshit has been debunked 27 times in this thread already.

I'm not like Haden at all, because I know the Seahawks will fail.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

BlowItUp said:

based on the @Car, SF, Jags, Texans, Titans, @AZ, @STL, TB, @ATL, Minn, NO, NYC games i like their chances.

like someone said.

get the fuck out.

See me in February.

Fair?
    When the Seahawks choke, it won't be because of any of the bullshit you have spouted in this thread.

Hope this helps.
    it will be.

I don't give two squirts about the NFL ... but I know when a team can't take the heat.

Hello IMALOSER:

You've always been my favorite.

Now I am reminded as why.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

BlowItUp said:

like someone said.

get the fuck out.

See me in February.

Fair?

Hope this helps.
    it will be.

Hello IMALOSER:

They're from Seattle. That's all you had to say in this thread.

Much more logical theory than your selective "must win game" bullshit theory.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

They lost to two teams who had their backs against the wall. I'm not excusing it, and I wish they could fire Bevell right now, but at the same time, they haven't lost a must win game since the Falcon game last year.

Their primetime record under Carroll says it all. The only "big" game they've lost was the Falcons game last year as their regular season losses were to terrible teams minus the 49ers on thursday night.

He's just cherry picking to make some made up point in his head.
    Like I said, he's high. And or drunk.
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

BlowItUp said:

like someone said.

get the fuck out.

See me in February.

Fair?

Hope this helps.
    it will be.

Hello IMALOSER:

Sven wins.

They're from Seattle.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope youre happy
  • Options
    phineas said:

I hope youre happy

Crack open a bottle of Grey Goose ... and start shit about the great Seattle hope ...
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

BlowItUp said:

like someone said.

get the fuck out.

See me in February.

Fair?

Hope this helps.
    it will be.

Hello IMALOSER:

HRYK
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

Facts hurt.

The New Orleans game was not pressure packed.

The big SNF game ... at the start of the year ... yes ... huge ...

When they HAD to win in SF ... they lost.

When they HAD to win today ... they lost.

Next week tells the tale ... St. Louis gave them all they could handle earlier in the year ... Let's see if Neil Lomax still has some of that St. Louis magic left in him.

So to clarify, 10-1 versus 9-2 with first place in the conference on the line was not a game the 10-1 team had to win, but 11-1 versus 8-4 was a game the 11-1 team had to win?

I'll take Confirmation Bias for 1000, Alex.
  • Options
    The Seahawks under Carroll do suck in "pressure" games.

That is why they are only 3-0 on SNF, 4-0 on MNF, and 2-1 on Thursday Night Football.

That 9-1 in primetime record just proves they can't play in "pressure" games at all.
  • Options

That is why they are only 3-0 on SNF, 4-0 on MNF, and 2-1 on Thursday Night Football.

That 9-1 in primetime record just proves they can't play in "pressure" games at all.

Ok ...

See you in February.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Ok ...

See you in February.
    I'm sure you will think that and are too stupid to realize even if they lose by 100 points in round one that your argument was fucking stupid this whole time.

Want to bash on the Seahawks for other reasons go right ahead. Cherry picking their last two losses as "must-win" games while ignoring the MNF game between the top two teams in the conference doesn't impress me.

There is a lot of people on here who think the Seahawks will choke in the postseason and not one person agreed with your fallacy.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Seahawks are a very good team, but winning in the playoffs is hard. The 2007 Patriots showed that no team is unbeatable, and the favorite does not win most of the time. The Seahawks probably won't win the Super Bowl. The percentages are on the other side. However, the Seahawks are considered the favorite.

You can pick apart every single team in the league, and every team also has some bad losses. Denver lost to San Diego last week, NE lost to Miami, New Orleans is 3-5 on the road, we have destroyed SF the past two times they came to Seattle, the Colts have gotten blown out multiple times this year, etc, etc. What the fuck is the point about making broad generalizations over one loss to a 10-5 team? It was a bad loss, nothing more.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

The San Fran game and today's game is proof the this Hawks team can't win, when it counts.

Please tell me whoosh.

Yeah, the Hawks haven't won a game all year, that mattered in your fucktarded head. You just had to wait 15,games to inform us.

Christ
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Facts hurt.

The New Orleans game was not pressure packed.

The big SNF game ... at the start of the year ... yes ... huge ...

When they HAD to win in SF ... they lost.

When they HAD to win today ... they lost.

Next week tells the tale ... St. Louis gave them all they could handle earlier in the year ... Let's see if Neil Lomax still has some of that St. Louis magic left in him.

I stopped listening after that. If the Hawks lose that game that puts the Saints in the drivers seat to win the #1 seed.

After that Seattle could just coast for the #1 seed which they are doing.

If anything the Rams game is the first big game far as importance on winning since the Saints game.

How is the 49ers game so big if they lost and didn't change their place in the standings or what they needed to do?
    If Seattle is coasting ...

Will they rest the starters next week?

If coasting ... have they wrapped it up or could Carolina or NO still snag it.

Wash the sand out of your vag ... the Seahawks have choked twice in two of the past three games ... no reason to lose to AZ with it all on the line.

Shades of Texas in the Rose Bowl.
    Did someone slip you a Roofie?

You are going full retard - just stop already
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    I'm looking at past NFL champions from the past few years and all of the teams that ended up winning lost games towards the end of the regular season. Baltimore lost 4 or 5, New York Giants went 9-7, Green Bay went 2-2 in their final 4, New Orleans lost their last 3, Pittsburg lost 31-14 to Tennessee in their 15th game. Teams lose in the NFL. No excuse for the loss, but recent history shows that losing games at the end of the year doesn't mean shit.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Topdawgnc has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • Options

Topdawgnc has surpassed IMALOSER territory in this thread.

FTFY
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

The San Fran game and today's game is proof the this Hawks team can't win, when it counts.

ttt