Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hawk Talk

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dhdawg said:

topdawgnc said:

Facts hurt.

The New Orleans game was not pressure packed.

The big SNF game ... at the start of the year ... yes ... huge ...

When they HAD to win in SF ... they lost.

When they HAD to win today ... they lost.

Next week tells the tale ... St. Louis gave them all they could handle earlier in the year ... Let's see if Neil Lomax still has some of that St. Louis magic left in him.

yeah they really had to win those games. They lost both and they are still in the drivers seat. Not comprehending your logic here.
    Will the starters be resting next week?

What would have happened if today was a victory ... instead of a loss?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

dhdawg said:

topdawgnc said:

Facts hurt.

Next week tells the tale ... St. Louis gave them all they could handle earlier in the year ... Let's see if Neil Lomax still has some of that St. Louis magic left in him.

yeah they really had to win those games. They lost both and they are still in the drivers seat. Not comprehending your logic here.

I hate resting the starters, and with a bye week in the first round of the playoffs, I would be concerned about that. Today was a bad loss, but I am glad we have to play the starters next week.

• Options
    topdawgnc said:

dhdawg said:

topdawgnc said:

Facts hurt.

Do you know what a "must-win" game is?

This loss is an inconvenience for sure since starters have to play next week(Pete btw said he was going to play his starters regardless).

However, it changes NOTHING! If the Hawks win they have homefield or if the 49ers lose just one game the Seahawks have homefield advantage.

Had they lost the MNF game to the Saints at the time the Saints would have been in the drivers seat, I'd argue week 1 at Carolina was a big one, thursday night at Arizona was big, as was vs SF on SNF.

Then again the Seahawks won those games so it doesn't fit your narrative. BTW, when the Seahawks defeated the Saints they clinched a playoff spot as well.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    They lost to two teams who had their backs against the wall. I'm not excusing it, and I wish they could fire Bevell right now, but at the same time, they haven't lost a must win game since the Falcon game last year.
  • Options

They lost to two teams who had their backs against the wall. I'm not excusing it, and I wish they could fire Bevell right now, but at the same time, they haven't lost a must win game since the Falcon game last year.

Their primetime record under Carroll says it all. The only "big" game they've lost was the Falcons game last year as their regular season losses were to terrible teams minus the 49ers on thursday night.

He's just cherry picking to make some made up point in his head.
  • Options

Their primetime record under Carroll says it all. The only "big" game they've lost was the Falcons game last year as their regular season losses were to terrible teams minus the 49ers on thursday night.

I'll say I'm wrong if they are holding a trophy in NYC ... fuck if they even make it there.

Just calling my shot ...

Don't book a February flight to NYC.

I had forgotten about the Falcons ...
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,635
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    That Arizona defense might be the leagues best right now.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

I'll say I'm wrong if they are holding a trophy in NYC ... fuck if they even make it there.

Just calling my shot ...

Them winning the SB or not has nothing to do with your fucktarded logic. Nice of you to try and shift the argument.

Fuck, I didn't realize I'd end up having an argument on here similar to arguing with MykFS.
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

Just calling my shot ...

Them winning the SB or not has nothing to do with your fucktarded logic. Nice of you to try and shift the argument.

Fuck, I didn't realize I'd end up having an argument on here similar to arguing with MykFS.
    My logic is ... today they had to win to lock up the #1 seed and home field advantage ... they didn't do that.

Two weeks ago they had to win to give breathing room ... they didn't do that.

If yours differs, ok ... nothing wrong with that.

No reason Arizona should have come to Seattle and won. None.

After watching the St. Louis game earlier this week ... I'm not so sure they can win on Sunday, hope I am wrong.

I would not bet they make it to NYC based on SF and AZ game.

if you disagree ... ok.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    topdawgnc said:

dhdawg said:

topdawgnc said:

Facts hurt.

Resting starters in Week 17 when you have a bye week is Peyton Manning Fucking Stupid.

Get the fuck out.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Just calling my shot ...

My logic is ... today they had to win to lock up the #1 seed and home field advantage ... they didn't do that.

After watching the St. Louis game earlier this week ... I'm not so sure they can win on Sunday, hope I am wrong.

if you disagree ... ok.
    topdawgnc has surpassed IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

dhdawg said:

topdawgnc said:

Facts hurt.

Resting starters in Week 17 when you have a bye week is Peyton Manning Fucking Stupid.

Get the fuck out.
    OK
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Just calling my shot ...

if you disagree ... ok.
    topdawgnc has surpassed IMALOSER territory in this thread.
    OK
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    None of this matters.

1. Make playoffs
    2. Get hot
    3. Super Bowl
    4. HTH
  • Options

None of this matters.

1. Make playoffs
    2. Get hot
    3. Super Bowl
    4. HTH

Tom Coughlin and I agree with this poast.
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    based on the indy, @ SF game and AZ game i would bet they dont make it to NYC

based on the @Car, SF, Jags, Texans, Titans, @AZ, @STL, TB, @ATL, Minn, NO, NYC games i like their chances.

like someone said.

get the fuck out.
  • Options
    BlowItUp said:

based on the @Car, SF, Jags, Texans, Titans, @AZ, @STL, TB, @ATL, Minn, NO, NYC games i like their chances.

like someone said.

get the fuck out.

Get the screen shots you need.

See me in February.

Fair?
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    considering your original argument, no.

However, i have noticed your logic is that of Kim Grinolds so i expect this.
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

BlowItUp said:

like someone said.

get the fuck out.

Get the screen shots you need.

See me in February.

Fair?
    When the Seahawks choke, it won't be because of any of the bullshit you have spouted in this thread.

Hope this helps.
    it will be.

I don't give two squirts about the NFL ... but I know when a team can't take the heat.

You must see the Hawks the same way Pat Haden sees Sark ...