Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW has beaten WSU 7 times in a row.

thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,029
And the retard that runs Husky Footbawl Twitter has decided that this grand accomplishment should be celebrated daily during Coronacation 2020.

Free pub and all....

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,567 Founders Club
    That's a fucking embarrassment

Come on Jen, put an adult in charge to oversee the creatives
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,567 Founders Club

What else are we? going to celebrate? Getting buttfucked by Bama, Penn State, and Ohio State in bowl games?

Dropping a couple of winnable games in each season?

a nonsense tweet like that is fine for Hardcore Husky, but not UW
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,771 Founders Club

What else are we? going to celebrate? Getting buttfucked by Bama, Penn State, and Ohio State in bowl games?

I don't disagree, but I guess they feel like they have to hang their hats on something since Petersen couldn't get over the hump during his tenure. Anyway, I'm sure this was the work of #scoducks/#wareagle girl.

As if I needed any more reasons to be done with this shit program...
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,029
    Between this shit and the workout tweets with players on stair masters, I wanna know what the fuck is going on with UW social media.

It’s for crootin!!!!!

Yeah because UW should be recruiting against WSU for talent.

JFC
    We won our state!

- Husky Football Twitter
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter
    It’s pathetic that’s all we* have to beat our chest about. Given that, I have no problem in flaunting the microphallus.
    Beating your in state rival and going to a bowl game is the bare minimum, as far as I’m concerned. People get fired for doing the bare minimum, or at least they should. Winning decent bowl games keeps you employed. Winning rose bowls and Playoff Games are the only thing worth bragging about. Everything else is horse shit.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

It’s pathetic that’s all we* have to beat our chest about. Given that, I have no problem in flaunting the puffy little ginage.

Fix of the day
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

I don't disagree, but I guess they feel like they have to hang their hats on something since Petersen couldn't get over the hump during his tenure. Anyway, I'm sure this was the work of #scoducks/#wareagle girl.

The final few major humps, certainly, but you're being a bit harsh on the guy who won the conference twice and went to a NY6 3 times (hadn't even sniffed back to back NY6 in almost 30 years). Some serious humpage and leveling up happened. You talk as if Pete's tenure was a failure, when it was more a mildly good run caked with disappointment.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Everyone knows it has to be 12 before you pop off.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Beating your in state rival and going to a bowl game is the bare minimum, as far as I’m concerned. People get fired for doing the bare minimum, or at least they should. Winning decent bowl games keeps you employed. Winning rose bowls and Playoff Games are the only thing worth bragging about. Everything else is horse shit.

I don't know about you, but winning Rose Bowls is my bare minimum
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,771 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

The final few major humps, certainly, but you're being a bit harsh on the guy who won the conference twice and went to a NY6 3 times (hadn't even sniffed back to back NY6 in almost 30 years). Some serious humpage and leveling up happened. You talk as if Pete's tenure was a failure, when it was more a mildly good run caked with disappointment.
    Failure? No. Frustrating and bland? Perhaps.

thechatch said:

I don't know about you, but winning Rose Bowls is my bare minimum
    Bad-fucking-ass, man....
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I enjoy sharing this with all my Cuog friends. Let’s not pretend that rivalry isn’t a thing in college football.
    It’s nice to give little brother some attention I guess