Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The jig is up.

2»

Comments

• Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

Trump is too dimwitted too understand or remember much of the information his advisors provide to him.

When that information is later given to the press and then they ask him about it -- he claims "leak!" to deflect from his own incompetence.
    Explains why Fauci also said he’d not heard that story.
    If you haven't noticed by now, he is a very nice guy that tries to avoid making others look bad in public.
    Sounds practical to me. The deep state story is salacious, however, and thus, appealing to many. Fauci’s response is an anxious one like all his responses are. The idea that “Fauci is a deep state operative” won’t gain legitimate traction anywhere.

Fauci has had that job through multiple administrations back to Reagan. He knows how to placate any opponents.

So deeply entrenched in the state then. Got it
    Sure, all the deepest were Reagan appointees... everybody says so.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

Trump is too dimwitted too understand or remember much of the information his advisors provide to him.

When that information is later given to the press and then they ask him about it -- he claims "leak!" to deflect from his own incompetence.
    If you haven't noticed by now, he is a very nice guy that tries to avoid making others look bad in public.
    Sounds practical to me. The deep state story is salacious, however, and thus, appealing to many. Fauci’s response is an anxious one like all his responses are. The idea that “Fauci is a deep state operative” won’t gain legitimate traction anywhere.

Fauci has had that job through multiple administrations back to Reagan. He knows how to placate any opponents.

This. Why can’t Trump just be an outsider who isn’t liked by career govt officials? Why does there have to be such a cloak-and-dagger story to it?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

This. Why can’t Trump just be an outsider who isn’t liked by career govt officials? Why does there have to be such a cloak-and-dagger story to it?
    Why did there need to be a Russian collusion fake put together by the entrenched government? Why did they lie to spy on a political opponent?

Why did there need to be a fake Ukraine scandal and impeachment?

Golly gee they just don't like him

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,087

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

Why did there need to be a Russian collusion fake put together by the entrenched government? Why did they lie to spy on a political opponent?

Simple answer -like we say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

• Options

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

I don’t think most of the country thinks this way.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,414
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

On April 10, 2012, Obama's approval rating was 49%
    On April 10, 2020, Trumps's approval rating was 46%

Per Rasmussen
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

On April 10, 2012, Obama's approval rating was 49%
    On April 10, 2020, Trumps's approval rating was 46%

Per Rasmussen
    The distaste for him by many is not in question, it was in reference to the Russia/Ukraine material. It’s ok though, I support people’s right to have those beliefs and express them!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Can't we all just get along?

• Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

Alex, I'll take "fake news believed only by Trump leg humpers" for $1000.