Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The jig is up.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The keep it shut forces aren't going down without a fight
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I don’t get it
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,218
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,458
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Obama plants everywhere!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,151
    Founders Club

The keep it shut forces aren't going down without a fight

Texas might actually secede
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2020

I don’t get it

Trump is too dimwitted too understand or remember much of the information his advisors provide to him.

When that information is later given to the press and then they ask him about it -- he claims "leak!" to deflect from his own incompetence.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

I don’t get it

Trump is too dimwitted too understand or remember much of the information his advisors provide to him.

When that information is later given to the press and then they ask him about it -- he claims "leak!" to deflect from his own incompetence.
    Explains why Fauci also said he’d not heard that story. Dumbfuck
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

Explains why Fauci also said he’d not heard that story. Dumbfuck
    Exactly - so either Fauci is lying or someone leaked.

Logic appears to be MBTroll's blind spot as maff is to the dazzler.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

Explains why Fauci also said he’d not heard that story.
    If you haven't noticed by now, he is a very nice guy that tries to avoid making others look bad in public.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,216
    edited April 2020

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

If you haven't noticed by now, he is a very nice guy that tries to avoid making others look bad in public.
    Sounds practical to me. The deep state story is salacious, however, and thus, appealing to many. Fauci’s response is an anxious one like all his responses are. The idea that “Fauci is a deep state operative” won’t gain legitimate traction anywhere.
  • Options
    Fauci has had that job through multiple administrations back to Reagan. He knows how to placate any opponents.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

Sounds practical to me. The deep state story is salacious, however, and thus, appealing to many. Fauci’s response is an anxious one like all his responses are. The idea that “Fauci is a deep state operative” won’t gain legitimate traction anywhere.

Fauci has had that job through multiple administrations back to Reagan. He knows how to placate any opponents.

So deeply entrenched in the state then. Got it
  • Options
    Fauci is a lefty. He does what the lefties tell him to do not what the president tells him to do. That's the deep state in a nutshell. HTH
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

Lil’ Dazzler.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Fauci is a lefty. He does what the lefties tell him to do not what the president tells him to do. That's the deep state in a nutshell. HTH

This would be more meaningful if it didn't come from someone who worked as the enforcement arm of the deep state his whole pathetic life.

Fuck off, dipshit - YOU are the deep state, you fucking retard. Killing yourself would be a great first step in striking back against it.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,216

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t get it

Deep state and deeply in the state are different. You sound like a twister.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

This would be more meaningful if it didn't come from someone who worked as the enforcement arm of the deep state his whole pathetic life.

Fuck off, dipshit - YOU are the deep state, you fucking retard. Killing yourself would be a great first step in striking back against it.
    Dear Stubby,

No I was not. I didn't enforce stupid shit. Why? Because I thought stupid shit was wrong and I have discretion as an officer to do so unless it's a felony. Also because the stupid shit comes from the left.

I'm a freedom guy. That doesn't mean life's a free for all to me there are limitations.

Post your address I have a beautiful lead lined life preserver to protect you from 5G while you're fishing.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Too early in the morning for such requests? And it's fucking Easter for fuck sake. Um but i get the point. That said, at least this conservative undestands that some government is good* and required*. You're being sarcastic but I don't think Deepstate has to mean what OBK might think it means.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Always new fauci was a fag.

Do you know how I knew? He was the new leftist hero. Literally every single one of their fly by night heroes ends up being a piece of shit.

#neverforgetavenatti
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Always new fauci was a fag.

Do you know how I knew? He was the new leftist hero. Literally every single one of their fly by night heroes ends up being a piece of shit.

#neverforgetavenatti

Then disappear once those fags no longer need them