Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5g Towers are Burning in the UK

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2020

Netherlands

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Fanning the Flames - Arsonists torch more telecom towers take total fires to 13

A total of 13 transmission masts in the country have been torched in April. The number of arson attacks on mobile phone masts rose to nine over the holiday weekend, the telecom providers’ association Monet says. The arson appears to be aimed at stopping the rollout of the 5G network.

List of transmission mast fires in the Netherlands:

A. Kraalweg in Beesd
    Koeweideweg in Neerkant
    Next to A16 highway in Rotterdam
    One in Liessel
    Europalaan in Nuenen
    Guldendreef in Dronten
    Koningsweg in Groningen
    Bosschendijk in Oudenbosch
    Pagnevaartweg in Oudenbosch
    Twice on Heerbaan in Veldhoven
    Centaurusweg in Tilburg
    Markendwarspad in Almere
    Sluiskade in Almere

https://dutchnews.nl/news/2020/04/arsonists-torch-more-telecom-masts-take-total-fires-to-nine/
  • Options

USA

Actor Tyrese Gibson joins a growing list of American celebrities warning about the dangers of 5g.

"I got all these followers, I don't have the most followers, but I got a lot of followers, I have 30 million on Facebook, I got what I have on Instagram, and I'm like ok what is the point of having this many followers if you're not going to put motivational and inspirational things on their mind or just get them to say ah, I didn't know that, I didn't think about that, and just to simply have people walk outside of their house or near their office and say 'Holy shit, until Tyrese put it up on Instagram, I never noticed the fucking 5g tower right here by my office.' And the wild thing is in LA these motherfuckers went even further and they got full on 5g towers and they're turning this shit into palm trees, they got them covered up, they look like palm trees."
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

USA

Actor Tyrese Gibson joins a growing list of American celebrities warning about the dangers of 5g.

"I got all these followers, I don't have the most followers, but I got a lot of followers, I have 30 million on Facebook, I got what I have on Instagram, and I'm like ok what is the point of having this many followers if you're not going to put motivational and inspirational things on their mind or just get them to say ah, I didn't know that, I didn't think about that, and just to simply have people walk outside of their house or near their office and say 'Holy shit, until Tyrese put it up on Instagram, I never noticed the fucking 5g tower right here by my office.' And the wild thing is in LA these motherfuckers went even further and they got full on 5g towers and they're turning this shit into palm trees, they got them covered up, they look like palm trees."
    But what does Ja have to say???
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

USA

"They" have been disguising cell towers since 1g
  • Options
    edited April 2020

New Zealand

🔥🔥

5g Arsonists Lay Siege to New Zealand

5g protests are planned throughout New Zealand as the country is hit by a string of arson attacks against telecom towers.

A cell tower in Manurewa has been set alight in what appears to be another attack relating to the 5G mobile networks. Video of the arson was posted online and police say they are making inquiries. The footage is believed to be related to a suspicious fire in Manurewa. The video shows a man pouring fuel at the base of a cell tower which is still being constructed. The man lights the petrol, and then returns to pour more fuel on it, creating a large fire, before rushing off in a car.

It follows similar incidents in the Far North and Porirua, where a cell tower at Baxter's Knob Reserve caught fire. Police confirmed they were treating a second blaze at a tower on private land in the Far North as suspicious.

Police are also investigating a fire at a cell tower in Auckland after a video was posted online. They believe the recent footage is related to the fire in Manurewa.The video shows a man pouring what looks like kerosene over cables at the base of a tower that is in construction. "I'm going to send a message out," the person says, before setting it alight. He then enters a car where an accomplice can be heard saying, fuck you 5G, "fuck you Government, fuck you New World Order" before the pair drive off.

https://newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2020/04/investigation-underway-after-video-shows-suspicious-cell-tower-fire-with-apparent-links-to-5g-conspiracy-theory.html
  • Options

Nigeria

Nigeria has a Message for the Authorities about 5g

A video has been distributed which is currently circulating social media platforms threatening that all 5G related activities will be hampered in Nigeria.

A video of a burning telecommunication mast was seen in the background while a spokesman for an anti-5g group could be heard threatening the government that all 5G devices secretly used to monitor Nigerian Citizens’ lives will be upended.

https://plustvafrica.com/man-who-identifies-as-comrade-k-threatens-to-ensure-5g-doesnt-succeed-in-nigeria/

https://youtu.be/Lw41gjbUVXI
  • Options

Cyprus

🔥

5g Fire spreads to Cyprus

Unknown persons set fire to a 5g antenna in Limassol, and the police immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was caused by opponents to the 5G network, pointing out that their installation on the island had not yet been completed.

Police said 18 people had been summoned for questioning for alleged incitement to vandalism after Saturday's arson attack in Limassol on the south coast,

https://actforfree.nostate.net/?p=37165
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    As someone who sells this stuff, there are much cheaper ways to do crowd control
  • Options

Belgium

🔥

5g Flames Spread Across the Dutch Border into Belgium

Following several 5g mast fires in the Netherlands, a mast was set on fire in Belgium on Saturday evening, police confirmed on Sunday. Pelt (Limburg province), which is close to the Dutch border, was the scene of a strange incident last night, when a telecommunications mast belonging to telecom operator Proximus was set ablaze.

The fire brigade of the emergency zone North Limburg received a report from a burning mobile phone mast at the football grounds of Sporting Grote Heide in Pelt around 11:30 pm on Saturday evening. The fence was cut and an accelerator was used. The mast itself has been “significantly damaged” by the fire. There is no trace of suspects for the time being.

Belgium's tolerance for radiation emission levels is much lower than in other international markets, and some towns have succeeded in halting the forced rollout of 5g. Belgian operator Proximus has de-activated its 5G network in some towns, only two weeks after the initial launch. This follows complaints issued from cities such as Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve.

https://lightreading.com/5g/town-near-brussels-flexes-its-muscles-against-5g/d/d-id/758911?_mc=RSS_LR_EDT
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    these are all Huawui 5 g right?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

these are all Huawui 5 g right?

The Chinese, Swedes, and Finns are all working together on this one. This will be the new hegemony if we don't stop this 5G rollout.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

USA

🔥

The USA Joins the Fight and Sets them Alight

Locals in Red Hook, Brooklyn, were awoken in the early hours of April 20 by firefighters arriving on the scene of a cell tower fire. The fire came in the wake of a large number of similar incidents reported in Europe and the UK, in which 5G towers have been set on fire.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/firefighters-brooklyn-respond-cell-tower-124719804.html

5g Rollout Map in the United States:

Corona Virus Outbreak Map in the United States:

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    Founders Club

USA

🔥

The USA Joins the Fight and Sets them Alight

Locals in Red Hook, Brooklyn, were awoken in the early hours of April 20 by firefighters arriving on the scene of a cell tower fire. The fire came in the wake of a large number of similar incidents reported in Europe and the UK, in which 5G towers have been set on fire.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/firefighters-brooklyn-respond-cell-tower-124719804.html

5g Rollout Map in the United States:

Corona Virus Outbreak Map in the United States:

Video of a Verizon cell tower burning embedded in a yahoo article which’s is owned by Verizon. OBK are you posting false flag shit?
  • Options

Finland

🔥

5g is Burning in Finland

A telecoms mast in Ostrobothnia was destroyed in suspected arson attack

Authorities in Ostrobothnia have appealed for information from the public following the destruction of a telephone mast in Pedersöre, believed to be the result of an intentional fire. The fire managed to advance enough to cut the tower from the rest of the network.

Emergency services in the area had received a call notifying them that smoke was seen emerging from the base station of a local telecoms mast. Although extinguished, damage from the fire was sufficient to disable the mast.

The police suspect that the fire was started deliberately and have opened an investigation into the matter, classing it as a case of arson.

https://helsinkitimes.fi/finland/news-in-brief/17573-telecoms-mast-in-ostrobothnia-destroyed-in-suspected-arson-attack.html

• Options

UK

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

As of April 22, a Total of More than 60 5g Installations have been Set on Fire in the United Kingdom

The majority of these acts of vandalism have been carried out on mobile phone masts belonging to EE and Vodafone. EE says that there have been 22 “successful” attacks on its masts, and an additional four attempted attacks, bringing its total to 26.

The arson attacks have now spread to London. Two Fire crews from the London Fire Brigade were called to Field End Road in Ruislip in the early hours of the morning after a 5G mast was set alight.

Two fire crews tackled the blaze using two hose reels. The mast has been severely damaged by fire causing thousand of pounds worth of damage. A joint investigation has been launched by London Fire and the Metropolitan Police.

https://web24.news/u/2020/04/conspiracy-theorists-are-torching-more-and-more-5g-masts.html

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Has anyone ever seen OBK and David Koresh in the same room?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Baby, you so crazy