Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This seems like a bad idea

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The dems let illegals register to vote while getting their driver's license. That isn't a bug but a feature for a leftard.

They only check on non-citizens registering to vote here in California is all based upon the honor system.

The person who fills out their voter registration card must sign the card attesting that they are a US citizen. That's it, the state then does no further back ground check to confirm if the person who registers really is a US Citizen.
    Even assuming you are a reliable source of information on this registration issue--generous--there is always a record of who voted.
    Of course there is, now tell me how that stops a non-citizen from voting when the state never checks their voter registration rolls for citizenship.

And the mother fucker you still continues to push the hands up don't shoot lies has no fucking business questioning anyone else's reliability.
    Dumb beyond measure.

The State can audit elections long after the fact . . . and does. So could anyone, especially with an obvious motivation to discredit or change an election. You girls would KILL for evidence that massive numbers of non-citizens are voting. But actually looking into it has never favored your narrative, so you spend your time bitching about hypothetical felonies.
    Okay you lying sack of shit, link for me where the state of California audited an election for the citizenship status of everyone who voted. There's no "evidence" that non-citizens are voting in California because the state doesn't even look for it and they resist any attempts to check their voter rolls for citizenship status. Fuck off O'Keefed.
    Still dodging. Registration rolls are filled with names of ineligible voters for a variety of reasons. The felony is actually voting. There's a public record. You can look to your heart's desire.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The dems let illegals register to vote while getting their driver's license. That isn't a bug but a feature for a leftard.

They only check on non-citizens registering to vote here in California is all based upon the honor system.

The person who fills out their voter registration card must sign the card attesting that they are a US citizen. That's it, the state then does no further back ground check to confirm if the person who registers really is a US Citizen.
    Even assuming you are a reliable source of information on this registration issue--generous--there is always a record of who voted.
    Of course there is, now tell me how that stops a non-citizen from voting when the state never checks their voter registration rolls for citizenship.

And the mother fucker you still continues to push the hands up don't shoot lies has no fucking business questioning anyone else's reliability.
    Dumb beyond measure.

The State can audit elections long after the fact . . . and does. So could anyone, especially with an obvious motivation to discredit or change an election. You girls would KILL for evidence that massive numbers of non-citizens are voting. But actually looking into it has never favored your narrative, so you spend your time bitching about hypothetical felonies.
    Okay you lying sack of shit, link for me where the state of California audited an election for the citizenship status of everyone who voted. There's no "evidence" that non-citizens are voting in California because the state doesn't even look for it and they resist any attempts to check their voter rolls for citizenship status. Fuck off O'Keefed.
    Still dodging. Registration rolls are filled with names of ineligible voters for a variety of reasons. The felony is actually voting. There's a public record. You can look to your heart's desire.

Keep dancing Kunt. Show me where California checks the citizenship status of people who are on their voter rolls.

The only person dodging here is you Kunt. Other than the signature on the voter registration form where you declare yourself to be an American citizen, California does nothing to verify if that's a fact.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I voted by mail because Cali lets me. Didn't want to but felt I owed it to them

That's fine, it's near impossible for you to cast a double vote since you're the only registered voter who predates the electoral college. Allegedly.
    It's also real easy to go into neighborhoods and "help people vote" as well. Axe me how I know about ballot harvesting.
    Go ahead and quantify the election fraud that took place. I've scoured, and I can't find any halfway credible source that's even able to estimate how many fraudulent votes ballot harvesting led to, if any.
    Calling it voter fraud is a red herring. I'm not even going into the blackhole CA has created around illegals voting.

It's ballot harvesting I'm talking about which skirts all kinds of grey areas which the dems intentionally keep Grey in areas they control.

"Community organizers" that "help" people fill out their ballots and drop them off in masse in the mailbox. I'm literally friends with these people.

Come fill in your ballot and get your jug of whiskey. Same as it ever was.
    It's a good anecdote, but where are the facts? Ballot harvesting was a shrewd electoral tool created by CA democrats. They've used it effectively to bring in voters who otherwise wouldn't have cast a ballot. Some of these "harvesters" are probably willing to risk prison time to fraudulently manipulate ballots in favor of the majority party.

But how many? Is it a material amount? The GOP has the motivation and resources to prove that the answer to that question is yes, if it is in fact yes. To date, they've been unable to do so.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's fine, it's near impossible for you to cast a double vote since you're the only registered voter who predates the electoral college. Allegedly.
    It's also real easy to go into neighborhoods and "help people vote" as well. Axe me how I know about ballot harvesting.
    Go ahead and quantify the election fraud that took place. I've scoured, and I can't find any halfway credible source that's even able to estimate how many fraudulent votes ballot harvesting led to, if any.
    Calling it voter fraud is a red herring. I'm not even going into the blackhole CA has created around illegals voting.

It's ballot harvesting I'm talking about which skirts all kinds of grey areas which the dems intentionally keep Grey in areas they control.

"Community organizers" that "help" people fill out their ballots and drop them off in masse in the mailbox. I'm literally friends with these people.

It's a good anecdote, but where are the facts? Ballot harvesting was a shrewd electoral tool created by CA democrats. They've used it effectively to bring in voters who otherwise wouldn't have cast a ballot. Some of these "harvesters" are probably willing to risk prison time to fraudulently manipulate ballots in favor of the majority party.

But how many? Is it a material amount? The GOP has the motivation and resources to prove that the answer to that question is yes, if it is in fact yes. To date, they've been unable to do so.
    It's been enough to flip several districts where the margins were razor thin. The GOP has already admitted that there's nothing they can do in California since it's a one party state and the ruling party makes the rules. It's only illegal if you get caught red handed by an electoral commission essentially run by your own party.

Meanwhile, look no further than this thread to see people on the left crying about the GOP being the only party playing dirty politics and "suppressing" voters.

Fucking partisan crocodile tears. But the Kurds!!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It's been enough to flip several districts where the margins were razor thin. The GOP has already admitted that there's nothing they can do in California since it's a one party state and the ruling party makes the rules. It's only illegal if you get caught red handed by an electoral commission essentially run by your own party.

Meanwhile, look no further than this thread to see people on the left crying about the GOP being the only party playing dirty politics and "suppressing" voters.

Nothing they can do to stop ballot harvesting, sure. But their hands are tied in unveiling the supposed fraudulent voting? You buy that?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Dear California - please send me all your voter rolls by county and the last 10 years of death certificates so I can check and see how many dead people voted. Thanks.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wisconsin-primary-underway-coronavirus

Let's hear the TugTard excuses on why every state shouldn't move to mail-in voting.

This guy wants granny to die at the polls
    Better for Granny to die at the polls than in Autzen Stadium
    You said it, brother.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought the object of ballot harvesting was only used in real close elections. When the recount starts is the preferred time to find a box of ballots. The box was misplaced in a closet and the strangest thing about it is 92% of the votes are for the democratic candidate.

repeat until enough votes are counted
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,081
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020

So a 'shrewd' electoral move is ethically acceptable? End justifies the means, Komrad.

And they use the illegals aliens as pawns, encouraging them to engage in felonious acts. Jesus. The leftists have no scruples whatsoever.

• Options

Dear California King County - please send me all your voter rolls by county and the last 10 years of death certificates so I can check and see how many dead people voted. Thanks.

#dino
  • Options

Nothing they can do to stop ballot harvesting, sure. But their hands are tied in unveiling the supposed fraudulent voting? You buy that?
    The DOJ can come in. The DOJ can come in pretty well wherever the fuck they want to root out corruption.

• Options

Dear California King County - please send me all your voter rolls by county and the last 10 years of death certificates so I can check and see how many dead people voted. Thanks.

#dino
    Dino got the dead vote. And it was prosecuted. So much for no one checks.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

I thought the object of ballot harvesting was only used in real close elections. When the recount starts is the preferred time to find a box of ballots. The box was misplaced in a closet and the strangest thing about it is 92% of the votes are for the democratic candidate.

repeat until enough votes are counted

Democrats, being communists, simply count until they win. As HH's hero said it's not who votes it's who counts the votes.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2020
    They don't check citizenship. So much for no one checks. Same with ID. You suck at this.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

They don't check citizenship. So much for no one check. Same with ID. You suck at this.

The the honor system signature on the registration form is all California does to make sure illegals aren't registering to vote.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

They don't check citizenship. So much for no one check. Same with ID. You suck at this.

The the honor system signature on the registration form is all California does to make sure illegals aren't registering to vote.

Kali registers all recipients for drivers licenses including illegals unless they sign an opt out form.
  • Options

Dear California - please send me all your voter rolls by county and the last 10 years of death certificates so I can check and see how many dead people voted. Thanks.

https://www.facingsouth.org/2012/02/how-the-south-carolina-dead-voters-hoax-collapsed.html

Knock yourself out, Gasbag. Not one of these bullshit narratives has ever panned out.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

https://www.facingsouth.org/2012/02/how-the-south-carolina-dead-voters-hoax-collapsed.html

Knock yourself out, Gasbag. Not one of these bullshit narratives has ever panned out.
    Weird how you still can't show me where California has checked it's voter rolls for citizenship status you mouthy fucking Kunt.

How does knowing the name of the person who voted establish if they're a citizen O'Keefed?

Dance Kunt, dance!!!!