Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marshall DJ

2»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,831 Founders Club
    edited February 2023
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Marshall DJ needs to get to work.

Good pull. Still DVR MD, by Gawd.
    Huh?!
    Don’t act worse than normally dumb…
    Oooh, sick burn, brah!
    Js, bruh, you knew that was Marshall Dillon. Fkn Mayan/Inca would have known that…much less a Cowboigurl.

@Swaye
    Quoting yourself without additional content?

delete
    I know, I know.. I get it. There’s absolutely not this much trouble on other football boards and this was a simple mistake. I own it but this is not a easy place to
    Navigate compared to most boards. Js.

For instance, when someone selects that little icon up in right hand corner to “edit”, there should be absolutely a “delete” option. I challenge anyone here to find that mfker. There’s a “edit, vote up, vote down, fuck him, fuck her, fuck it, buy a biscuit, etc”…but no delete. You type and hit “post comment” it’s gone. You can edit, but not delete. You can edit it to “delete” but you can not delete. That’s fucked up. Ought be able to delete your post up to 24 hours. You select that little spinny icon top right? Ought be a “delete” option…there ain’t.com

This issue is with the devs right now, and it appears to be in our current sprint, which means it has a priority. We rarely do patch deploys on Mondays, so I would imagine we'll have a fix out some time next week.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Huh?!
    Oooh, sick burn, brah!
    Js, bruh, you knew that was Marshall Dillon. Fkn Mayan/Inca would have known that…much less a Cowboigurl.

@Swaye

delete
    I know, I know.. I get it. There’s absolutely not this much trouble on other football boards and this was a simple mistake. I own it but this is not a easy place to

For instance, when someone selects that little icon up in right hand corner to “edit”, there should be absolutely a “delete” option. I challenge anyone here to find that mfker. There’s a “edit, vote up, vote down, fuck him, fuck her, fuck it, buy a biscuit, etc”…but no delete. You type and hit “post comment” it’s gone. You can edit, but not delete. You can edit it to “delete” but you can not delete. That’s fucked up. Ought be able to delete your post up to 24 hours. You select that little spinny icon top right? Ought be a “delete” option…there ain’t.com

This issue is with the devs right now, and it appears to be in our current sprint, which means it has a priority. We rarely do patch deploys on Mondays, so I would imagine we'll have a fix out some time next week.
    Another copy/pasta?

Never know when some of you regulars are serious, pod.

And been so many times, you could probably beg me to save your life which I could and I’d think your bullshitting. So be better.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,831 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Huh?!
    Oooh, sick burn, brah!

@Swaye

delete

Another copy/pasta?

And been so many times, you could probably beg me to save your life which I could and I’d think your bullshitting. So be better.
    I'm trying to calm this place down and get us back to normal. You're making it harder to do so. I'm asking you to help me out.

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Huh?!
    Oooh, sick burn, brah!

@Swaye

delete

Another copy/pasta?

I'm trying to calm this place down and get us back to normal. You're making it harder to do so. I'm asking you to help me out.
    Saw that same quote before as well.

Awesome. Should ADD to visiting folks.

I’ll get gone now, I know you know I accidentally sent a pic to our pod DJ profile with a big fish. It’s all good, you know idgaf. At all. I’m pretty confident with me.
    However, I just also sent him a big whitetail buck I killed yesterday (not harvested you limp wrist faggots, killed)… wish you could see it as well, you and grumble. He can PM it to y’all, idc. Good buck for south Sip.

Anyway, don’t be so negative and off putting like y’all are. It’s not good for the brand, yalls image, or the bored.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,155 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

Huh?!
    Stop plagiarism my shit fucko!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,155 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Huh?!
    Genius level comedy . . . Pretty funny, you of all people, calling ANYONE dumb.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    PM to @DerekJohnson
    Is @SECDAWG the type of poster you had in mind? If so, it's not working.

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Huh?!
    Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to @DerekJohnson
    Is @SECDAWG the type of poster you had in mind? If so, it's not working.

Yet…..

NM
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Huh?!
    You should delete this.

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Huh?!
    You should delete this.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Very glad I got tagged 46 tims in this thread.
    Swaye said:

Very glad I got tagged 46 tims in this thread.

Can’t play cowboys and Indians without the Indians.