Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

And suddenly, Tug residents become huge supporters of further testing and get lined up.
    Don't worry @dflea. There'll still be plenty of stuff you can shove up your ass besides your head.
    The anal swab talk got TurdEater all lathered up, as expected.

I'll shove my boot up your ass, puss boi. Better wear the Muck boots, though - otherwise I'd be knee deep in that reamed out wreckage of an anus.

lol
    More Queer talk from the biggest faggot on the boreds?

What got you started: A Priest? Or your Dad?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

And suddenly, Tug residents become huge supporters of further testing and get lined up.
    Don't worry @dflea. There'll still be plenty of stuff you can shove up your ass besides your head.

I'll shove my boot up your ass, puss boi. Better wear the Muck boots, though - otherwise I'd be knee deep in that reamed out wreckage of an anus.

lol

That's the story I'd try if I had soft hands and was a gigantic pussy like you are, too.

Just leave the dog alone, you dumb son of a bitch. You can't though because I fucking own you.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

That's the story I'd try if I had soft hands and was a gigantic pussy like you are, too.

Just leave the dog alone, you dumb son of a bitch. You can't though because I fucking own you.
    And the tiny-man is back, overcompensating as usual. Is it your lack of height? Or that women laugh at you?

Either way, I love watching you overheat and meltdown. Makes my day. Don't stop, FishFucker.

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

And the tiny-man is back, overcompensating as usual. Is it your lack of height? Or that women laugh at you?

Either way, I love watching you overheat and meltdown. Makes my day. Don't stop, FishFucker.
    Sure thing, well- read guy. I don't sweat a little bitch like you so I don't have any idea why you're blathering like a retard about melting down. I'm just laughing at you for thinking you're some badass that throws nerds in garbage cans. Even a nerd would kick the shit out of you if your teacher parents weren't looking out for your soft ass at school.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure thing, well- read guy. I don't sweat a little bitch like you so I don't have any idea why you're blathering like a retard about melting down. I'm just laughing at you for thinking you're some badass that throws nerds in garbage cans. Even a nerd would kick the shit out of you if your teacher parents weren't looking out for your soft ass at school.
    The @dflea Epic Meltdown Continues...

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Dumbass pokes dog, gets bit.

Pokes dog again.

Only a couple loser teachers could raise a dumbfuck like you. I used to not believe the "those that can't do, teach" adage, but you're starting to convince me.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Dumbass pokes dog, gets bit.

Pokes dog again.

Only a couple loser teachers could raise a dumbfuck like you. I used to not believe the "those that can't do, teach" adage, but you're starting to convince me.
    You know, and obviously care, way too much about me.

Keep cementing my residence in your head, pipsqueak.
    I just listen to what you say, Mr. Septic Tank.

If you don't want people to know your parents were loser teachers that had to teach because they couldn't do, you shouldn't tell them.

Don't poke the dog dumbfuck. It's simple. Even an idiot like you should be able to grasp it.
    dflea said:

If you don't want people to know your parents were loser teachers that had to teach because they couldn't do, you shouldn't tell them.

Don't poke the dog dumbfuck. It's simple. Even an idiot like you should be able to grasp it.

Why would I care if you know anything about my parents? I mean, they weren't child-molesters like yours. And they weren't on welfare, like yours. But hey, chew that bone all you want, shorty.

You're the guy who couldn't get into Foster, which tells me all I need to know.

Loser.
    dflea said:

And when you septic tank needs pumping again, a guy who earns more than you will come pump it, loser.

Oooooooh! The shame and sting of poverty! Ouch!

dflea said:

Why would I care if you know anything about my parents? I mean, they weren't child-molesters like yours. And they weren't on welfare, like yours. But hey, chew that bone all you want, shorty.

Loser.
    And now the lies begin - because that's what you have to do when you're dumb and a pussy like you are. My parents were a doctor and a research chemist. Yours couldn't do, so they taught. Taught you to be a complete faggot, too. Welfare? My parents paid your parents paycheck, you fucking dolt, so they fed your dumb ass as well as mine.

I could get into Foster. A dumbfuck like you did, so it couldn't be too hard. Or did you suck dick to get in? Cause I don't suck dick like you do.

Don't you ever tire of looking like a fucking idiot?
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Loser.
    And now the lies begin - because that's what you have to do when you're dumb and a pussy like you are. My parents were a doctor and a research chemist. Yours couldn't do, so they taught. Taught you to be a complete faggot, too. Welfare? My parents paid your parents paycheck, you fucking dolt, so they fed your dumb ass as well as mine.

I could get into Foster. A dumbfuck like you did, so it couldn't be too hard. Or did you suck dick to get in? Cause I don't suck dick like you do.

"I could've gotten into Foster if I really wanted to....." - Absolute Fucking Gem!

I guess the apple fell very far from the tree in your case, didn't it? Based on your work here, I'd have predicted "trucker & prostitute" as your parents' occupations. Way to uphold their legacy, Mr. Short & Angry.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Loser.

"I could've gotten into Foster if I really wanted to....." - Absolute Fucking Gem!

I guess the apple fell very far from the tree in your case, didn't it? Based on your work here, I'd have predicted "trucker & prostitute" as your parents' occupations. Way to uphold their legacy, Mr. Short & Angry.
    You'd have been wrong - just like you always are dumbfuck.

My parents were smarter than your parents, and I'm smarter than you. It may be hard for you to accept, but it's true.

Just like it's true that you're a gigantic faggot.

And a pussy.

And too dumb to just leave the dog alone.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Loser.

My parents were smarter than your parents, and I'm smarter than you. It may be hard for you to accept, but it's true.

And a pussy.

When you miss a point, you really miss a point.

Probably what kept you out of Foster.

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Loser.

And a pussy.

When you miss a point, you really miss a point.

Probably what kept you out of Foster.
    The point is on your dunce cap, stupid. Nothing kept me out of Foster.

Now run along, faggot. I'm sick of your stupidity.
    edited January 2021
    dflea said:

The point is on your dunce cap, stupid. Nothing kept me out of Foster.

Now run along, faggot. I'm sick of your stupidity.

Except, you know, grades.