Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Fuck around and find out news of the day!

I chose not to fuck around.

Deep state population control death jab.

My sister took it to travel...

And yet you’re all in on giving President Warp Speed another term. I don’t get it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,828
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

And yet you’re all in on giving President Warp Speed another term. I don’t get it.
    Pretty sure Trump didn't know they were trying to kill millions on purpose.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2023

Sledog said:

You realize Trump is a Carnival Barker extraordinaire, correct? And not a doctor or scientist, of course?

Like every other impatient, frightened person who took the jab, he believed in it, too.

While his ego cannot acknowledge his mistakes, the rest of his term was sabotaged by people who knew a lot more than he did, and defrauded millions of people, while injuring millions and killed thousands, if not millions - yet to die suddenly.

Should every person who took the jab and is likely now shedding spike proteins to everyone around them, be fired from their jobs if they were otherwise performing them adequately or well? I wouldn't think so.

At what point is Trump allowed to rely on the "experts" like the rest of the country did? How about some consistency?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2023
    If you want to vote for someone perfect on covid I guess I better run

Among politicians it's pretty slim pickings

Not to mention that a probable majority of voters would support the maker of the vaccine if it wasn't Trump. Newsom won't be hurt by draconian policies.

Sad but true

Neither DeSantis or Trump were mandate guys. Both took the jab and appeared together at the White House touting it.

Trump wanted to open by Easter. DeSantis opened by September which was good but not the best

Noem24

The democrats were by far the worst which won them the election

Allegedly

Biden still has mandates in place. Whatever
  • Options

If you want to vote for someone perfect on covid I guess I better run

Among politicians it's pretty slim pickings

Not to mention that a probable majority of voters would support the maker of the vaccine if it wasn't Trump. Newsom won't be hurt by draconian policies.

Sad but true

Neither DeSantis or Trump were mandate guys. Both took the jab and appeared together at the White House touting it.

Trump wanted to open by Easter. DeSantis opened by September which was good but not the best

Noem24

The democrats were by far the worst which won them the election

Allegedly

Biden still has mandates in place. Whatever

We could run together. We were right.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,128
    edited June 2023

Sledog said:

You realize Trump is a Carnival Barker extraordinaire, correct? And not a doctor or scientist, of course?

Like every other impatient, frightened person who took the jab, he believed in it, too.

While his ego cannot acknowledge his mistakes, the rest of his term was sabotaged by people who knew a lot more than he did, and defrauded millions of people, while injuring millions and killed thousands, if not millions - yet to die suddenly.

Should every person who took the jab and is likely now shedding spike proteins to everyone around them, be fired from their jobs if they were otherwise performing them adequately or well? I wouldn't think so.

At what point is Trump allowed to rely on the "experts" like the rest of the country did? How about some consistency?
    He was indeed a true martyr.

Tell me more about spike proteins though.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Shut the Fuck Up, you worthless pussy.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,954
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Talk to us about your views on natural immunity.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Da fuq is wrong with your search engine skills.

Fuck off.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:
    It ceases to amaze me how self entitlement congregates in the low-IQ regions.

• Options
    edited June 2023
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

What do you want to know? That they are lodging into people's organs, causing many illnesses and deaths?

That the MRNA jabs are ineffective at ridding the body of them, necessitating multiple booster doses, each of which makes people lesser and lesser resistant to the virus while destroying people's immune systems?

That vaccinated deaths from Covid worldwide will soon eclipse unvaccinated deaths? (Yeah, I know, tough one to swallow, Doc.)
  • Options
    They say the spike protein never leaves and you can not detox and cleanse yourself of them. Kill you they can!
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Sledog said:

They say the spike protein never leaves and you can not detox and cleanse yourself of them. Kill you they can!

Nattokinase removes it from the body.

But you have to be smart enough to admit a) the spike proteins are present and b) they are toxic.