Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Jimmy Kimmel wasn't funny to begin with. Nails.

File this under the "did not age well tweet of the decade. Okay @HomoHusky @MelloFag?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

File this under the "did not age well tweet of the decade. Okay @HomoHusky @MelloFag?
    So, I'm a doctor and an expert you and you should trust us this and this is just like the polio vaxx. Remember when the dazzler pulled that sh*t. An mRNA vaxx is nothing like the polio vaxx. And polio for healthy people under 50 is a much worse than the chicom crud and polio doesn't mutate like the crud. Things are very different today. Hardly anyone is getting the new vaxx and at least my doctor didn't mention spit about me getting the new vaxx, but wanted to check I got the flu shot. I wonder if doctors are exempt from getting sued for malpractice for vaccinating a healthy 15 year old who has a serious adverse event. If not, lots of cases out there for our hypothetical pro-vaxx attorney.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,859
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

The Indian doctor is hot.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Imagine being afraid of a populous movement, and then pissing off another 30M people

• Options
    She lost me at "impor-ENT." Fuck anyone who talks like AOC.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

There are differences between smart people and intelligent people. Intelligent people trust their instincts. Smart people trust the "science." The problem is too many people listened to the "smart" people above.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You could read the state death statistics by age range and if you were healthy and under age 60 the crud was at its worst, no worse than the flu. The vaxxes were never trial tested in the normal course. They worked at first but then wore off as we found out. Then early, it was clear that having actually had the crud, you had natural immunity that was stronger than the vaxx. Then the manufacturers were given liability immunity. So, making people take the vaxx who weren't at risk or had natural immunity and then ignoring the early warnings on clotting and myocarditis and other significant adverse events, some of us figured out that the people were getting phucked by the US medical bureaucracy. Guys like Aaron Rodgers were treated as treasonous and to be exiled from society.

I took the non-mRNA J&J jab so I could travel and got to entertainment events. But having to show your vaxx passport was definitely a commie/fascist move.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You could read the state death statistics by age range and if you were healthy and under age 60 the crud was at its worst, no worse than the flu. The vaxxes were never trial tested in the normal course. They worked at first but then wore off as we found out. Then early, it was clear that having actually had the crud, you had natural immunity that was stronger than the vaxx. Then the manufacturers were given liability immunity. So, making people take the vaxx who weren't at risk or had natural immunity and then ignoring the early warnings on clotting and myocarditis and other significant adverse events, some of us figured out that the people were getting phucked by the US medical bureaucracy. Guys like Aaron Rodgers were treated as treasonous and to be exiled from society.

I took the non-mRNA J&J jab so I could travel and got to entertainment events. But having to show your vaxx passport was definitely a commie/fascist move.

I was on the State dept. of Health data early on. It wasn’t rocket science to read it and draw logical conclusions.

Unfortunately rather that go with my gut instinct, I relied on a nearly 20 year doctor/patient relationship and got one jab.

I regret it to this day. Also should have listened to my wife. Kids not vaxxed and never will be.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I was on the State dept. of Health data early on. It wasn’t rocket science to read it and draw logical conclusions.

Unfortunately rather that go with my gut instinct, I relied on a nearly 20 year doctor/patient relationship and got one jab.

I regret it to this day. Also should have listened to my wife. Kids not vaxxed and never will be.
    If people (your doctor, the government, family, whoever) are using fear to motivate you to do anything they aren't doing it out of love or compassion, they're doing it to control you. The data on the COVID shots being effective melted faster than a UW defense in the Arizona desert. They had nothing other than fear and shame to try and coerce people into getting the shots.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,859
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

There are differences between smart people and intelligent people. Intelligent people trust their instincts. Smart people trust the "science." The problem is too many people listened to the "smart" people above.
    Scott Adams was asking on twitter how all the vaccine refuseniks knew to refuse it

It was more gut instinct than anything after the shitload of bullshit that was the whole covid experience

And there were actual intelligent experts who raised big red flags early and often. They were censored and silenced but if you were a hardcore husky regular you got the news
    Fuck Scott Adams. He's conceding defeat but only on the terms that he lost a coin flip.
  • Options

Worldometer and King County DOH stats were enough to conclude they were over-stating the danger and severity of the virus from day one. <1% death rate OF THOSE WHO CONTRACTED and became infected with the first & second wave of the disease was never enough to worry me much.

Then Fauci splitting hairs and lying at the podium such as "there's no clinical evidence that X drug" kills the virus. He knew goddamn well the doctors successfully treating Covid were using a cocktail of drugs, and deliberately mislead the public with lies of omission.

The fix was in, just like the Smollett case, Russian Collusion, Russian bounties on US soldiers heads.......Lying Liars. All of them.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

That's what I almost did, but opened the newspaper that morning and read another big, fat Inslee lie, and said, "Nope. That's it. I'll take my chances. Fuck these fucking liars."

On the bright side, at least with clotting risks, you get pre-event symptoms and warnings.

With mRNA, if you're unlucky you get what Damar Hamlin got: No warning. Just gone.**

**Most don't collapse in front of millions of people with a defibrillator nearby. Damar was lucky AF