Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:
    Me and this guy were right.

Frau Dazzler went all in and now looks like a fool
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2022
    "Where is the control group?" screams the get on the train brain-dead.

The control group are the hundreds of millions world-wide who didn't get on your fucking train...you know those people who you want a tyranical government to eliminate because you can't kill a fly. Fuck you hornboy you'll be the first.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    edited October 2022
    RoadTrip said:

The control group are the hundreds of millions world-wide who didn't get on your fucking train...you know those people who you want a tyranical government to eliminate because you can't kill a fly. Fuck you hornboy you'll be the first.

"Fuck you hornboy you'll be the first."

New board motto

I'm gonna wildly speculate on future outcomes and say that the mass poisoning was a slow roll. Even the globalists aren't that dumb that they'd off the entirety of humankind in one fell swoop. So they only poisoned a portion of the population. They rest who haven't been permanently fucked or suffered side effects received a semi-panacea.

HOWEVER, the annual jabs would have a similar percentage of poison and, over time, they'd depopulate that way. All stealing the masses assets and destroying their lives.

Or some other nefarious plan to eradicate the unwashed.

Which will all come out as the savages refuse to comply and overthrow the authoritarians.

• Options

RoadTrip said:

New board motto

I'm gonna wildly speculate on future outcomes and say that the mass poisoning was a slow roll. Even the globalists aren't that dumb that they'd off the entirety of humankind in one fell swoop. So they only poisoned a portion of the population. They rest who haven't been permanently fucked or suffered side effects received a semi-panacea.

HOWEVER, the annual jabs would have a similar percentage of poison and, over time, they'd depopulate that way. All stealing the masses assets and destroying their lives.

Which will all come out as the savages refuse to comply and overthrow the authoritarians.

Look, I only got the JJ jab to keep my job. I’m not into lockdowns or mandates and I’m pretty sure our experimental vaccine was rushed and has some pretty shitty side effects for some folks but making the Covid vaccine your method of extermination seems like an odd choice. Wouldn’t it be easier to put something in the flu shot? It’s already a widely accepted form of vaccination. Why go through the Covid craziness? Why out yourself and your plan to the masses? If you want to go all Dr. Evil then consider that the Covid shot is the antidote. The antidote to the virus that hasn’t been released. Instead of killing off your compliant base you eliminate the “patriots” and dissenters. Now the evil overlords are left with a population that will be more than happy to be led by the nose down whatever path our betters see fit. I’m just a grocer and I’m no grind but doesn’t it seem like a bad idea for the hyper evil, globalist think tanks to let the gun wielding and highly skeptical, pure blood portion of the world be the ones left after all the Covid shots? The shots being the method of extermination just doesn’t sound like a good idea to me. What do I know? Those cans of corn won’t stack themselves. I gotta go.

I won't argue that.

Who knows what's up their sleeves? But something is/was up their sleeves and were it not for the beauty of the internet, all this shit would take decades to uncover.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2022

RoadTrip said:

New board motto

Look, I only got the JJ jab to keep my job. I’m not into lockdowns or mandates and I’m pretty sure our experimental vaccine was rushed and has some pretty shitty side effects for some folks but making the Covid vaccine your method of extermination seems like an odd choice. Wouldn’t it be easier to put something in the flu shot? It’s already a widely accepted form of vaccination. Why go through the Covid craziness? Why out yourself and your plan to the masses? If you want to go all Dr. Evil then consider that the Covid shot is the antidote. The antidote to the virus that hasn’t been released. Instead of killing off your compliant base you eliminate the “patriots” and dissenters. Now the evil overlords are left with a population that will be more than happy to be led by the nose down whatever path our betters see fit. I’m just a grocer and I’m no grind but doesn’t it seem like a bad idea for the hyper evil, globalist think tanks to let the gun wielding and highly skeptical, pure blood portion of the world be the ones left after all the Covid shots? The shots being the method of extermination just doesn’t sound like a good idea to me. What do I know? Those cans of corn won’t stack themselves. I gotta go.

I won't argue that.

Who knows what's up their sleeves? But something is/was up their sleeves and were it not for the beauty of the internet, all this shit would take decades to uncover.

Occam's Razor: Hundreds of billions of dollars to grift and a practice run about using social control to steal win an election.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762

RoadTrip said:

New board motto

VARES data on the Death Jab is nuts and they are hiding much more. Latest doc dump from the drug giants shows they knew this shit would kill huge numbers. Phizer and Moderna won't exist much longer courts will approve law suits.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,117
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    EUA gets full legal protection, flu shot doesn’t. Also still don’t have to publish ingredients.

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Still curious if @MelloDawg enjoys being wrong.
  • Options
    edited October 2022

EUA gets full legal protection, flu shot doesn’t. Also still don’t have to publish ingredients.

Not necessarily. If the EUA was based on those companies willfully providing disinformation and lies, it could be overturned on fraud.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2022

RoadTrip said:

New board motto

I don’t believe a single person on the Globalist Ark got the real jab. It was strictly for the serfs.
  • Options

RoadTrip said:

New board motto

The flu shot is not mandated so far few people get it. If you wanted to maximize your extermination numbers you needed to create a world wide crisis.

They don’t care who dies. It’s a numbers game. Those remaining will be easier to control. We’re rebuilding humanity, do your part!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

New board motto

I don’t believe a single person on the Globalist Ark got the real jab. It was strictly for the serfs.
    Newsom did on accident which is how he got bellspalsy.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,918
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Not necessarily. If the EUA was based on those companies willfully providing disinformation and lies, it could be overturned on fraud.

Which is why they wanted no control group.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

New board motto

Newsom did on accident which is how he got bellspalsy.
    Wrong batch. Mistakes happen.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,804
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

The self own of calling people who opposed lockdowns and mandates 'fascists' is still something to behold.

You only think this because you're a racist
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,117
    Founders Club