Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    WSDOT is hiring
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mahalo

There are at least two reasons why they might be doing what they’re doing. One is, as you say, the implications are huge. Imagine if this came out of a lab. And we have, by some estimates, about 18 million dead worldwide from this. That’s not the official count. But that’s the estimated excess mortality from COVID. Well, the implications of that—the ethical, the moral, the geopolitical—everything is enormous.
    But there’s a second matter that is really important, too. One thing that is rather clear to me is that there is so much dangerous research underway right now under the umbrella of biodefense or other things that we don’t know about, that is not being properly controlled. This is for sure. And that’s happening around the world. And governments say “don’t poke your nose into that.” That’s our business, not your business. But it’s actually our business. It’s our business to understand what is going on with this. This is not to be kept secret. We don’t trust you.
    Let me put it this way: I don’t trust them right now. I want to know. Because even what we know of the dangerous research is enough to raise a lot of questions of responsibility for the future. And to pose the question: “Hey, what other viruses are you guys working on? What should we know?” Because no matter what the truth is on SARS-Cov-2, what is pretty clear is we’ve got so much technological capacity to engineer dangerous pathogens right now. And a lot of that is being done. And it’s classified. It’s secret, and we don’t know what it is. And I don’t like that feeling at all. I don’t recommend it for us and for the world.

Obama, Trump and Fauci to Gitmo.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Mahalo

There are at least two reasons why they might be doing what they’re doing. One is, as you say, the implications are huge. Imagine if this came out of a lab. And we have, by some estimates, about 18 million dead worldwide from this. That’s not the official count. But that’s the estimated excess mortality from COVID. Well, the implications of that—the ethical, the moral, the geopolitical—everything is enormous.
    But there’s a second matter that is really important, too. One thing that is rather clear to me is that there is so much dangerous research underway right now under the umbrella of biodefense or other things that we don’t know about, that is not being properly controlled. This is for sure. And that’s happening around the world. And governments say “don’t poke your nose into that.” That’s our business, not your business. But it’s actually our business. It’s our business to understand what is going on with this. This is not to be kept secret. We don’t trust you.
    Let me put it this way: I don’t trust them right now. I want to know. Because even what we know of the dangerous research is enough to raise a lot of questions of responsibility for the future. And to pose the question: “Hey, what other viruses are you guys working on? What should we know?” Because no matter what the truth is on SARS-Cov-2, what is pretty clear is we’ve got so much technological capacity to engineer dangerous pathogens right now. And a lot of that is being done. And it’s classified. It’s secret, and we don’t know what it is. And I don’t like that feeling at all. I don’t recommend it for us and for the world.

I doubt that either barry or Trump (neither a detail oriented person) knew this was happening. What is clear is that Fauci knew and approved of gain of function research and at this point it is still going on with the tacit approval of the deep state and Congress.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mahalo

I doubt that either barry or Trump (neither a detail oriented person) knew this was happening. What is clear is that Fauci knew and approved of gain of function research and at this point it is still going on with the tacit approval of the deep state and Congress.
    I remember reading about Obama banning the Fauci org from doing the research and wanted it stopped - which Trump also did - I will attempt to find that again - it was back in the day when @obk was still alive/not in prison. Fauci org was 3 times removed - giving the money to other orgs that were doing the gain of function activity. Maybe that is when Fauci decided to diversify and do Beagle puppies to throw them off the trail
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @obk also said DeSantis was part of the State of London or whatever

Claimed he signed a bill to send folks to camps during covid

Big if true
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Everyone left in DC is a body double until proven otherwise. OBK.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Old white dude apparently didn't get the talk. Good thing he was white and not over dosing on fentanyl or there would be hell to pay.

https://youtu.be/fIEvRgrnApQ
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

WSDOT is hiring

Do the need sober captains who won't wreck docks?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    Founders Club

Mahalo

Crimes against humanity, all of them
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LebamDawg said:

Mahalo

I remember reading about Obama banning the Fauci org from doing the research and wanted it stopped - which Trump also did - I will attempt to find that again - it was back in the day when @obk was still alive/not in prison. Fauci org was 3 times removed - giving the money to other orgs that were doing the gain of function activity. Maybe that is when Fauci decided to diversify and do Beagle puppies to throw them off the trail
    Obama gets the credit when Fauci launders the money through other orgs.

Sounds like a simple corruption scam to me.

Lets Fauci continue on and gives Obama deniability. Win, win.
  • Options

Old white dude apparently didn't get the talk. Good thing he was white and not over dosing on fentanyl or there would be hell to pay.

"You don't do that to a woman."

What did he do? Grab her by the pussy?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

If they’d have killed him I’d give zero fucks. Probably I’d be glad. Same as I was with St Floyd.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775

LebamDawg said:

Mahalo

You think Obama bought his place on the Cape with his good looks?

The Big Guy before the Big Guy.

Corrupt AF

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,859
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

Mahalo

You think Obama bought his place on the Cape with his good looks?

The Big Guy before the Big Guy.

Corrupt AF

Book deals for leftists authors are basically money laundering.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fuck You, Tony, you mass-murderer.