Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The twisting between nobody ever said the vid vax would stop you from getting the vid to get the vax to wipe out the vid is head spinning malarkey

Gretchen, my dear proggy daughter, “They didn’t say you couldn’t get it or transmit it!”

Lemme show you

Oh.
    Oh fuck. DEAR not dead.
    Ts and Ps.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Hey Mass Formation nutjobs… it’s called behavioral nudging!

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865

I may have it from the holiday. It was a minor cold. Would have been happy to share it with you @Swaye but that whole "not legally allowed to be within 200 feet" thing probably would have prevented, what would have been a glorious omicron spread. It's not gay if its for science.

RIP, @Doog_de_Jour
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Will COVID-19 plague us forever? Here’s what the experts say
    With the stunning infectiousness of the omicron variant, some experts believe it will push COVID-19 from pants-on-fire emergency to persistently annoying background noise.

Torn from the headlines
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

COVID Zero is a fucktarded policy, always has been, and should be obvious to all now*.

* It won't be

Disagree, Covid zero is a key pillar of mass formation.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Look I support necessary experimentation on animals. But Fow Chee supports unnecessary experimentation for god knows what reason. Probably the same reason a dog licks his nuts. I swear if they outsourced the entire CDC to the Pump conservatives they could save several billion dollars and get much better results. Geezus. Who knew how getting reemed in the ass and talking IV drugs caused AIDS. Phucking mystery, must be the hormones that sexually promiscuous drug users take.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Fauci Spent Taxpayer Money To Discover Why Transgender Women Had High Rates of HIV By... Injecting Male Monkeys With Female Hormones
    —Ace
    I guess the "educated class" is going to pretend away the fact of high rates of mental illness among transgenders or high rates of "sex work" among them. Two things that would explain high rate of HIV.

But "The Science" is now made up of lies that please differing constituencies of the leftist coalition so we can't acknowledge those facts.

So spending money on injecting monkeys with transgenderizing hormones it is!

Dr. Anthony Fauci's division of the National Institutes of Health paid over $200,000 during the coronavirus pandemic for researchers to study why transgender women have high rates of HIV by injecting male monkeys with female hormones.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) in December 2021 gave Scripps Research $205,562 for the study, which aims to determine why transgender women have high rates of HIV. As part of the study, researchers subject male monkeys to feminizing hormone therapy to study how it impacts the monkeys' immune systems, according to the National Institutes of Health.

Fauci has overseen rampant animal testing since he took over the NIAID in 1984. It was revealed in November that the NIAID funded a study that infected beagles with heart-worm larvae and euthanized them after experimentations. As part of another study, researchers infected beagles with mutated bacteria from ticks.

The NIAID began running HIV vaccine tests on monkeys a year after Fauci took charge. Each year, the department acquires 400 to 600 rhesus monkeys from a South Carolina island leased by Charles River Laboratories, which has a $27.5 million contract with the NIAID.

Dr. Katherine Roe, a neuroscientist with PETA, says the study is "yet another pointless, wasteful monkey torture experiment."
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,525
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2022

Look I support necessary experimentation on animals. But Fow Chee supports unnecessary experimentation for god knows what reason. Probably the same reason a dog licks his nuts. I swear if they outsourced the entire CDC to the Pump conservatives they could save several billion dollars and get much better results. Geezus. Who knew how getting reemed in the ass and talking IV drugs caused AIDS. Phucking mystery, must be the hormones that sexually promiscuous drug users take.

Fauci Spent Taxpayer Money To Discover Why Transgender Women Had High Rates of HIV By... Injecting Male Monkeys With Female Hormones
    —Ace
    I guess the "educated class" is going to pretend away the fact of high rates of mental illness among transgenders or high rates of "sex work" among them. Two things that would explain high rate of HIV.

But "The Science" is now made up of lies that please differing constituencies of the leftist coalition so we can't acknowledge those facts.

Dr. Anthony Fauci's division of the National Institutes of Health paid over $200,000 during the coronavirus pandemic for researchers to study why transgender women have high rates of HIV by injecting male monkeys with female hormones.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) in December 2021 gave Scripps Research $205,562 for the study, which aims to determine why transgender women have high rates of HIV. As part of the study, researchers subject male monkeys to feminizing hormone therapy to study how it impacts the monkeys' immune systems, according to the National Institutes of Health.

Fauci has overseen rampant animal testing since he took over the NIAID in 1984. It was revealed in November that the NIAID funded a study that infected beagles with heart-worm larvae and euthanized them after experimentations. As part of another study, researchers infected beagles with mutated bacteria from ticks.

The NIAID began running HIV vaccine tests on monkeys a year after Fauci took charge. Each year, the department acquires 400 to 600 rhesus monkeys from a South Carolina island leased by Charles River Laboratories, which has a $27.5 million contract with the NIAID.

Dr. Katherine Roe, a neuroscientist with PETA, says the study is "yet another pointless, wasteful monkey torture experiment."

I'm guessing it has to do with them fucking lots of people without rubbers.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

—Ace

I'm guessing it has to do with them fucking lots of people without rubbers.
    You should apply for a CDC grant to study that incredibly novel idea.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    It's almost like masks and mandates don't work. But then I'm a numbers guy and can actually read graphs and sh*t. Apparently, not a requirement for state and federal medical employees or blue state politicians.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    If only the government threw a bunch of money at problems, we wouldn't have any problems.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/01/10/feds-blew-100-billion-on-extra-hospital-beds-got-fewer-hospital-beds-n1548258

Feds Blew $100 Billion on Extra Hospital Beds, Got FEWER Hospital Beds

“Fifteen days to flatten curve” was all about making sure we didn’t run out of hospital beds for sick people, whether they had COVID or something else.

In the heat of those panicky early days of the pandemic, Congress passed (and President Donald Trump signed) the unprecedented $2.2 trillion-with-a-T Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES).

Among the law’s many, many very, very expensive provisions was $100,000,000,000 (that’s one million dollars, one hundred thousand times) “designed to provide an influx of money to hospitals and other health care entities responding to the coronavirus pandemic.”

That’s according to the Kaiser Family Foundation, which also notes that “averages out to about $108,000 per hospital bed in the United States.”

Guess what we got for our money?

Would you believe… fewer hospital beds? Of course you would.

In case that chart is too small to easily read, the US currently has about 50,000 fewer staffed hospital beds right now than we had in 2020.

The numbers come from the Department of Health & Human Services’ HealthData.gov and came to me courtesy of Twitter user Stinson Norwood.

Norwood added, “I wish someone would ask Psaki what happened to all that CARES money to bolster hospital capacity.”