Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2021

After a 5 month blackout, CDC finally updates US case totals through October. 45% of the nation has natural immunity, we’re on the back side of the mountain and we’re lead to believe this will never end.

The Throbber finally had the talk last night with Mrs. Throbber v2.0. Or at least a portion of 'the talk'. Like all women, you can't tell her anything without getting the "the fuck are you babbling about" look. So any massive change has to be slowly introduced.

The Throbber has been increasing the medicine cabinet supply of things like Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Zinc and Quercetin (elderberry gummies) over the last couple months. So, essentially have been poisoning her with all the good stuff.

She was completely oblivious to Ivermectin. Completely unaware of its use in India. Completely unaware that many countries have banned some of the 'vaccines'. Knowing her, she'll research the shit out of that so it becomes her idea, not mine.

My guess is by Christmas she'll be ordering Ivermectin.

Dr. John Campbell breaks it all down in one of his latest videos. There's no question that Ivermectin works, when given early, as a protease inhibitor preventing the virus from multiplying, and the next Pfizer pill drug coming to market acts in a similar way, albeit with different compounds.

The giant murderous lie that it doesn't "Cure" covid is wordplay by the Medical Establishment that WANTS enough people to get sick, whether they live or die, to scare the rest of the non-compliant public into vaccine dependency.

You're basically on the Zalenko protocol at this time, and you might get some Nigella Sativa for the medicine cabinet in case the FBI starts raiding supplement warehouses to destroy all alternatives to the vaccines.
    Nigella Sativa straight or via Black Seed Oil?

Is that to be taken regularly or just once the symptom start?

It's listed on the FLCC's website as a substitute if you can't get your hands on ivermectin.

Er, I mean Horse Paste. Not sure which form or the dosage.

From what I've seen, you take it once you have symptoms or a diagnosis.

I wouldn't take IVM prophylactically if you're already on the Zalenko protocol or a variation of it. Some people take it regularly, but that's probably overkill.

Both IVM and Quercetin disrupt the multiplying of the virus. IVM>>Quercetin IMO when you really want to smash Covid early and quickly.
  • Options

This is really pathetic. The View gals pick our president too

Yup, any one of those View numbskulls could be my sisters.

They are the same Authoritarian Rubes, cut from the same lazy mold.

"We had the Surgeon General - a political appointee - debunk that." Really?

So who's lying? The SG or Wallensky?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,947
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck Joy. Fuck her with a rusty cheese grater.

Fuck Sonny whoever the fuck the Sonny is

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Horse paste works I've read of people using it. Have to calculate dosage. I think you can find dosage on Front Line Doctors.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yup, any one of those View numbskulls could be my sisters.

They are the same Authoritarian Rubes, cut from the same lazy mold.

"We had the Surgeon General - a political appointee - debunk that." Really?

So who's lying? The SG or Wallensky?
    Pig in Red says what?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Listen how convicted these dumbass women are when spewing their anti-science. What utter GD fools. They think the vaccine prevents you from being infected.

You watch Fox News! No different than screaming racist! When your “facts” are blown to shit.

F’n idiots. All of them.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Listen how convicted these dumbass women are when spewing their anti-science. What utter GD fools. They think the vaccine prevents you from being infected.

You watch Fox News! No different than screaming racist! When your “facts” are blown to shit.

F’n idiots. All of them.

There's a significant portion of the TV watching public that still believes that some truth authority somewhere wouldn't let people like Joy Behar spew ignorance if it wasn't true. Recent polls indicate 71% of self-identified Democrats possess this trait.

When told the truth, people like these blow a circuit and TDS or some other form of cognitive dissonance begins destroying their brains like termites destroy wood. Unfortunate, but entirely predictable.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Sledog said:

Horse paste works I've read of people using it. Have to calculate dosage. I think you can find dosage on Front Line Doctors.

But Hospitals are full of people who overdosed on Horse Paste! Poison control calls are up 500%!!!!

So a poison control centre that used to get 1 call about Ivermectin a year, this year got 5. Pandemic!!!!!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What the actual fuck

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options

81 Million kisses from his fans!
  • Options

that's awesome
    So I got my email this week from work telling me to get fully vaccinated by 1-4 or I lose my job. They specifically state that it’s an OSHA mandate and that their hands are tied. This seems like an overstep by OSHA but this is my livelihood. My health insurance for my whole family. I’m so angry right now. I’m backed into a corner and will be forced to vaccinate. To have politicians, talking heads and coworkers say that it would be my choice to not vaccinate is retarded. Losing my ability to earn an income or staying unvaccinated isn’t a choice. It’s being forced. Oh well. Best just roll up the sleeve. FMFE
    OSHA suspended "implementation and enforcement" of the vaccine mandate for 100 or more employee businesses due to pending litigation.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849

that's awesome
    So I got my email this week from work telling me to get fully vaccinated by 1-4 or I lose my job. They specifically state that it’s an OSHA mandate and that their hands are tied. This seems like an overstep by OSHA but this is my livelihood. My health insurance for my whole family. I’m so angry right now. I’m backed into a corner and will be forced to vaccinate. To have politicians, talking heads and coworkers say that it would be my choice to not vaccinate is retarded. Losing my ability to earn an income or staying unvaccinated isn’t a choice. It’s being forced. Oh well. Best just roll up the sleeve. FMFE
    My work did this without OSHA mandate. I'm waiting to see if my Religious Exemption gets approved.
    December 19 to get vax'ed or last day is January 7.

Thanks for pushing this shit out over the holidays, Merry Christmas, I've been fired by a bunch of Nazis.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam

Almost same situation as my wife. We will see if she gets to keep her job. Fuck You Biden.