Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    alumni94 said:

Honestly, at this point covid is over for me.
    There are very few places I "must" wear a mask, and I try to avoid those.

I guess I might get a little more involved again when we go back into work in September.

But, but, but...the DELTA VARIANT! Deadliest Variant Yet!!!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

alumni94 said:

I guess I might get a little more involved again when we go back into work in September.

I had a guy bring up the Delta Variant on a call yesterday.

He was mocked unmercifully by 3 residents of Greater Texaho.

• Options

alumni94 said:

The behavior of viruses is well-known. If it's not eradicated, it can morph and come back stronger. It could be eradicated right now with Ivermectin given all around the world where vaccines haven't yet reached, but the Fauci-Fellators have chosen to go for broke on the vaccines for everyone, which will eventually produce a variant that is much deadlier. And they'll blame the un-vaxxed for it to disguise their own greed and lust for power that will actually cause it.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    alumni94 said:

Took a Lyft to downtown Portland for our anniversary dinner at El Gaucho. Asked driver if we had to mask up (per the app instructions) and he laughed and said he didn't care and we all took off our masks. Dinner was great but I doubt I'll be back because its all so depressing to be downtown. On the ride back, the driver was a mask nazi so I put my mask over my mouth and called it good. One of the drivers got a tip.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

alumni94 said:

Took a Lyft to downtown Portland for our anniversary dinner at El Gaucho. Asked driver if we had to mask up (per the app instructions) and he laughed and said he didn't care and we all took off our masks. Dinner was great but I doubt I'll be back because its all so depressing to be downtown. On the ride back, the driver was a mask nazi so I put my mask over my mouth and called it good. One of the drivers got a tip.
    Fuck off, Covid 1984 collaborator.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

alumni94 said:

Fuck off, Covid 1984 collaborator.
    Still alive. Now only about 14 months left. 5g is being built and chicom crud deaths are down. Go figure.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

alumni94 said:

The behavior of viruses is well-known. If it's not eradicated, it can morph and come back stronger. It could be eradicated right now with Ivermectin given all around the world where vaccines haven't yet reached, but the Fauci-Fellators have chosen to go for broke on the vaccines for everyone, which will eventually produce a variant that is much deadlier. And they'll blame the un-vaxxed for it to disguise their own greed and lust for power that will actually cause it.
    No virus has ever been isolated in a lab and proven to exist. The fallacy of the existence of viruses is Rockefeller shit, designed for exactly the purpose you see unfolding today - tyranny and control.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    No viruses? Seems like a pretty big conspiracy since we have known about viruses for a long time. Lots of small pox before we had Rothschilds. Didn't even have 1g back then.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

alumni94 said:

No virus has ever been isolated in a lab and proven to exist. The fallacy of the existence of viruses is Rockefeller shit, designed for exactly the purpose you see unfolding today - tyranny and control.
    I don't dispute how you characterize the handling of the virus and/or the pandemic. It is about power and control.

But you're crazy (Newsflash!) if you don't think any virus exists.
  • Options
    Their Law of Satanic Karma requires them to reveal their plans head of time,
    as they believe this will absolve them of their crimes. The own all mass
    media and they own Hollywood.

They use their Institutions of "Philanthropy" to "do some good" in order to balance
    their "Karma." This is how it works.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Go figure. So you have a choice Fow Chee. Lockdown everyone or quarantine the vulnerable. The chicom crud hates old people and fat diabetics. But you need to vaccinate your 12 year old because?

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2021/07/15/diabetes-high-risk-condition-death/2781626314320/

Study: Two in five people in U.S. who died of COVID-19 had diabetes
    ByDennis Thompson, HealthDay News
    As many as two of every five Americans who've died from COVID-19 were suffering from diabetes, making the chronic disease one of the highest-risk conditions during the pandemic, an expert says.

About 40% of deaths from COVID-19 in the United States were among diabetics, a "really quite sobering" statistic that should prompt people with the ailment to get vaccinated, said Dr. Robert Gabbay, chief scientific and medical officer for the American Diabetes Association.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Go figure. So you have a choice Fow Chee. Lockdown everyone or quarantine the vulnerable. The chicom crud hates old people and fat diabetics. But you need to vaccinate your 12 year old because?

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2021/07/15/diabetes-high-risk-condition-death/2781626314320/

Study: Two in five people in U.S. who died of COVID-19 had diabetes
    ByDennis Thompson, HealthDay News
    As many as two of every five Americans who've died from COVID-19 were suffering from diabetes, making the chronic disease one of the highest-risk conditions during the pandemic, an expert says.

About 40% of deaths from COVID-19 in the United States were among diabetics, a "really quite sobering" statistic that should prompt people with the ailment to get vaccinated, said Dr. Robert Gabbay, chief scientific and medical officer for the American Diabetes Association.

Or, maybe put down that stack of Pancakes and hit the fucking stair master?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Didn't know there was so much 5g in Nigeria.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,605
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m pretty sure Monkeypox is what that rainbow boner monkey has. I’m pretty sure that’s it.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

alumni94 said:

Scary, if true!