Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,564
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    did a search on Deagel.com

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,564
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    forgot the link to Deagel.com https://www.deagel.com
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

What this means for you:

440,600 'vaccine' murders and counting in the United States
    1,498,600 hospitalizations
    3,447,400 urgent care
    4,500,600 office visits
    121,400 anaphylaxis
    141,100 bells palsy

PUT THAT FUCKING MASK ON GET YOUR SHOT

because Stone Cold Trump and a Dead man SAID SO
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,261
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Should have protected the old people and those with pre-existing conditions. Destroyed millions of lives for a bad flu. Then toss in the complete capitulation from our elites and leftards (I know - redundant) to to even mentioning that the ChiCom crud came from China.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/05/shutdowns-were-a-disaster.php

SHUTDOWNS WERE A DISASTER [WITH COMMENT BY PAUL]
    The Wall Street Journal notes that, as the coronavirus disappears in the rear-view mirror, two Americas are emerging:

The unemployment rate in April nationwide was 6.1%, but this obscures giant variations in the states. With some exceptions, those run by Democrats such as California (8.3%) and New York (8.2%) continued to suffer significantly higher unemployment than those led by Republicans such as South Dakota (2.8%) and Montana (3.7%).

It’s rare to see differences that are so stark based on party control in states. But the current partisan differences reflect different policy choices over the length and severity of pandemic lockdowns and now government benefits such as jobless insurance.

Nine of the 10 states with the lowest unemployment rates are led by Republicans. The exception is Wisconsin whose Supreme Court last May invalidated Democratic Gov. Tony Evers’s lockdown. The unemployment rate in Wisconsin is 3.9%—the same as Indiana—compared to 7.1% in Illinois whose Gov. J.B. Pritzker has been slow to reopen.

This chart shows the highest and lowest state unemployment rates:

Of course, blue-state governors who imposed long and stringent shutdowns would say that they did so for reasons of public health. Harsh shutdowns, they may argue, were necessary to slow the spread of the Wuhan virus.

But there is no evidence of any such positive effect. This has been shown over and over in a variety of ways, but let’s add one more. I added up the coronavirus deaths per 100,000 of population, according to the CDC, for the ten states in the Journal’s chart with the highest unemployment rates, and averaged them. I found that the ten states with highest unemployment averaged 202.6 deaths per 100,000. I then did the same thing for the ten states (all but Wisconsin with Republican governors) with the lowest unemployment. Their average deaths per 100,000 was much lower, at 134.5.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Should have protected the old people and those with pre-existing conditions. Destroyed millions of lives for a bad flu. Then toss in the complete capitulation from our elites and leftards (I know - redundant) to to even mentioning that the ChiCom crud came from China.

The Wall Street Journal notes that, as the coronavirus disappears in the rear-view mirror, two Americas are emerging:

The unemployment rate in April nationwide was 6.1%, but this obscures giant variations in the states. With some exceptions, those run by Democrats such as California (8.3%) and New York (8.2%) continued to suffer significantly higher unemployment than those led by Republicans such as South Dakota (2.8%) and Montana (3.7%).

It’s rare to see differences that are so stark based on party control in states. But the current partisan differences reflect different policy choices over the length and severity of pandemic lockdowns and now government benefits such as jobless insurance.

Nine of the 10 states with the lowest unemployment rates are led by Republicans. The exception is Wisconsin whose Supreme Court last May invalidated Democratic Gov. Tony Evers’s lockdown. The unemployment rate in Wisconsin is 3.9%—the same as Indiana—compared to 7.1% in Illinois whose Gov. J.B. Pritzker has been slow to reopen.

Of course, blue-state governors who imposed long and stringent shutdowns would say that they did so for reasons of public health. Harsh shutdowns, they may argue, were necessary to slow the spread of the Wuhan virus.

But there is no evidence of any such positive effect. This has been shown over and over in a variety of ways, but let’s add one more. I added up the coronavirus deaths per 100,000 of population, according to the CDC, for the ten states in the Journal’s chart with the highest unemployment rates, and averaged them. I found that the ten states with highest unemployment averaged 202.6 deaths per 100,000. I then did the same thing for the ten states (all but Wisconsin with Republican governors) with the lowest unemployment. Their average deaths per 100,000 was much lower, at 134.5.

I’m hearing high unemployment states have much more population density and without the harsh lockdowns, the death toll would have been in the millions. That’s what I’m hearing. Don’t twist.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I’m hearing high unemployment states have much more population density and without the harsh lockdowns, the death toll would have been in the millions. That’s what I’m hearing. Don’t twist.
    ==========

Minnesota and Wisconsin are very similar as are South and North Dakota. Minnesota locked down drastically, Wisconsin didn’t, and the coronavirus deaths were identical. As for the Dakotas, North Dakota did lock down, unlike South Dakota, and their death totals are virtually the same.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

==========

Minnesota and Wisconsin are very similar as are South and North Dakota. Minnesota locked down drastically, Wisconsin didn’t, and the coronavirus deaths were identical. As for the Dakotas, North Dakota did lock down, unlike South Dakota, and their death totals are virtually the same.
    Yeah, but still. Would you like it if you did nothing and your grandpa died? That’s what I thought.
    Well, if Grandpa was locked down in the house with grandma and they used Amazon (or the kids did) and had their necessities and food delivered how does locking down Bed Bath & Beyond, restaurants and the gyms help Grandpa? Seems like a lot of grandmas and grandpas died even with the lockdowns.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Think like they think -

If you are planning a Global Luciferian Genocide and you need to go undetected until it's too late to stop it, there can hardly be a better strategy than to:

"Release" a fake virus, the invisible enemy, then give the terror time to take hold while you're promising the miracle cure - vaccines, which will be the primary genocidal weapon to kill as many as possible, before resorting to the next phase of pysops.

What you need: A global Goebbels MSM Propaganda Apparatus with top down control, that will propagate your narrative and crush any and all narratives/truths that oppose it. A mass censorship machine.

You need a method of maintaining the illusion that the virus exists - PCR tests that don't test for 'the virus,' compromised Rockefeller Medical Cabal doctors, nurses and 'scientists' that will enact the genocide through bribery and ignorance - pay them for every covid death and ventilator patient. Corrupt police and military that enforce the tyranny. Most of them at the top are all freemasons, so securing their allegiance is not very difficult.

You need virtually every nation to be under your control - this is achieved through the NWO (S)elections process and the Satanic pedophilic blackmail system.

You need an all encompassing method to create real symptoms and real dead bodies when needed - the Global 5g Kill Grid.

You can't just repeat what the Nazis did on a global scale - it would be too obvious, and take too much resources and time. You need to lock everyone inside their own home - make the home a prison.

Because your Luciferian system of Karma requires you to disclose your plans to the masses, you do so through movies, shows, books, articles and papers that no one actually reads. Then you're in the clear to 'do as though wilt,' as Aleister Crowley says.

After the herd is culled, the collective intelligence of those that remain will have exponentially increased, but the dwindled numbers will make it more difficult to overthrow this Demonic System.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,286
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Saw today that the Seattle #OutrageOfTheDay is that new "cases" are coming exclusively from unvaccinated people. Not just unvaccinated, but Fox News watching people at that.

Trump votin motherfuckers
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,215

Think like they think -

If you are planning a Global Luciferian Genocide and you need to go undetected until it's too late to stop it, there can hardly be a better strategy than to:

"Release" a fake virus, the invisible enemy, then give the terror time to take hold while you're promising the miracle cure - vaccines, which will be the primary genocidal weapon to kill as many as possible, before resorting to the next phase of pysops.

What you need: A global Goebbels MSM Propaganda Apparatus with top down control, that will propagate your narrative and crush any and all narratives/truths that oppose it. A mass censorship machine.

You need a method of maintaining the illusion that the virus exists - PCR tests that don't test for 'the virus,' compromised Rockefeller Medical Cabal doctors, nurses and 'scientists' that will enact the genocide through bribery and ignorance - pay them for every covid death and ventilator patient. Corrupt police and military that enforce the tyranny. Most of them at the top are all freemasons, so securing their allegiance is not very difficult.

You need virtually every nation to be under your control - this is achieved through the NWO (S)elections process and the Satanic pedophilic blackmail system.

You need an all encompassing method to create real symptoms and real dead bodies when needed - the Global 5g Kill Grid.

You can't just repeat what the Nazis did on a global scale - it would be too obvious, and take too much resources and time. You need to lock everyone inside their own home - make the home a prison.

Because your Luciferian system of Karma requires you to disclose your plans to the masses, you do so through movies, shows, books, articles and papers that no one actually reads. Then you're in the clear to 'do as though wilt,' as Aleister Crowley says.

After the herd is culled, the collective intelligence of those that remain will have exponentially increased, but the dwindled numbers will make it more difficult to overthrow this Demonic System.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg5WfaTlTvc
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Saw today that the Seattle #OutrageOfTheDay is that new "cases" are coming exclusively from unvaccinated people. Not just unvaccinated, but Fox News watching people at that.

Trump votin motherfuckers
    So this is a good thing, right?