Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I believe masks worked to slow transmission and cut transmission rates by 50% to 60%, for about 15 to 20 minutes. After that, they became saturated viral rags, doing either nothing, or more harm than good, especially when people smugly used them as licenses to avoid social distancing and to show their anti-Trump team flag.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I believe masks worked to slow transmission and cut transmission rates by 50% to 60%, for about 15 to 20 minutes. After that, they became saturated viral rags, doing either nothing, or more harm than good, especially when people smugly used them as licenses to avoid social distancing and to show their anti-Trump team flag.

This is basically where I’m at. A little help on the margins that got weaker over time. Certainly nothing worthy of becoming such a big deal. They totally lost me on the effectiveness when masks worked for invisible viruses but didn’t work for visible smoke particles.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is there any data/stats that back up the claim that homemade and consumer grade masks make any difference worth noting?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Is there any data/stats that back up the claim that homemade and consumer grade masks make any difference worth noting?
    No.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

When the pores in a mask are far larger than the diameter of an aerosolized virus particle then the mask even if worn tightly will filter out nothing. Then toss in that most people are wearing masks with serious gaps along with being porous to the chicom crud. If I put on my reading glasses, they immediately fog up from the upward gap around by nose. A N95 mask if properly fitted (rare in public) then for awhile they will filter out the aerosolized virus. A cloth mask will trap droplets. The studies have now said that the vast majority of infections are from the aerosolized virus and is hard to catch the virus from surface contamination. If masks worked then we would have seen a difference in the viral infection curve as masks were widely adopted. If someone is sick and coughing, their wearing a mask is helpful. I haven't seen any major coughing in public and if someone was coughing then I'd get away from them.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

When the pores in a mask are far larger than the diameter of an aerosolized virus particle then the mask even if worn tightly will filter out nothing. Then toss in that most people are wearing masks with serious gaps along with being porous to the chicom crud. If I put on my reading glasses, they immediately fog up from the upward gap around by nose. A N95 mask if properly fitted (rare in public) then for awhile they will filter out the aerosolized virus. A cloth mask will trap droplets. The studies have now said that the vast majority of infections are from the aerosolized virus and is hard to catch the virus from surface contamination. If masks worked then we would have seen a difference in the viral infection curve as masks were widely adopted. If someone is sick and coughing, their wearing a mask is helpful. I haven't seen any major coughing in public and if someone was coughing then I'd get away from them.

So no solid evidence masks do anything. That’s what I thought.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,024

Bob_C said:
    The left’s hysteria over ivermectin and hydroxychoriquin is bizarre. Two drugs that have been used safely for decades. Saying they are “dangerous”. Wtf? Science or something.
    They had reasons. No therapeutics is a requirement for emergency vaccine authorization....
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2021

Partly agree with this assessment. The "vaccines" are bioweapons that can
    create diseases and new 'variants.'

5g can also create these 'variants' by adjusting electromagnetic frequency.

60 GHZ 5g was used on the cruise vessels to kill the targets, as an
    operation to kick off the Convid 1984 Plandemic.

The metals and nanobots in the 'vaccines' also interact with 5g, to identify,
    trace and track people, to isolate and attack certain areas of the body, to
    provoke thoughts, actions, and behavior that the manipulators want to
    use and control for their own purposes, and to harm and kill the targeted
    individual or group of individuals.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:
    The left’s hysteria over ivermectin and hydroxychoriquin is bizarre. Two drugs that have been used safely for decades. Saying they are “dangerous”. Wtf? Science or something.
    It’s not bizarre. It’s the actual big lie. Biggest crime ever committed.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    RoadTrip said:

I don't believe masks ever worked or were ever necessary. I think it's criminal what we did to children and the psychological effects will be with them for a lifetime and most likely will be passed on to their own children. Governments and those who worship them got exactly what they wanted and you know what they say about power.
    Going by the school last week and seeing kids outside for PE wearing masks, science!

High schools basketball players wearing masks while playing, science!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

I don't believe masks ever worked or were ever necessary. I think it's criminal what we did to children and the psychological effects will be with them for a lifetime and most likely will be passed on to their own children. Governments and those who worship them got exactly what they wanted and you know what they say about power.
    I was right. There was never any doubt I’d be right.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This was the plan - except, viruses don't exist, and the Rockefeller Medical
    Cabal knows this. The "vaccines" and weaponized 5g frequencies will be
    the cause of the "Phase 3" disaster.

Rockefeller "Medicine" must be purged and destroyed, to make way for
    the suppressed technology that is designed to heal, to replace the
    system designed to keep people sick in order to keep the Big
    Pharmaceutical Mafia cash cow going.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,024
    edited May 2021
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Most stuff I try to find on the internet thru the paths laid out by the guru @obk lead to very negative articles. The Rockefeller stuff is almost all articles debunking Operation Lockstep but this one be good, and scary

https://principia-scientific.com/2010-rockefellers-operation-lockstep-predicted-2020-lockdown/