Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,006 Standard Supporter

Getting it good and hard. Combine the chicom crud panic with the BLM/antifa riot support and leftard cities will continue to be hammered.

https://quotulatiousness.ca/blog/2021/03/15/target-is-careful-to-only-cite-economic-reasons-for-abandoning-their-downtown-minneapolis-headquarters/

Target is careful to only cite economic reasons for abandoning their downtown Minneapolis headquarters

Jon Miltimore explains why the Target corporate headquarters in Minneapolis will be given up — for reasons that go beyond the claimed success of the telecommuting encouraged by the 2020 pandemic lockdowns:

Target Corporation, the eighth largest retailer in the United States, announced in an email to employees on Thursday that it will be leaving the City Center, its primary downtown Minneapolis location.

Company officials cited improved remote work opportunities and less need for space as the drivers for the decision.

“In just one year we’ve proven that we can drive incredible results, together, from our kitchens and basements and living rooms,” said Melissa Kremer, executive vice president and leader of Target’s human resources operations.

Target, the largest employer in Minneapolis with some 8,500 corporate workers, says the 3,500 employees who work at the City Center will still have a “home base,” but it will be at another Minneapolis location or in the nearby suburb of Brooklyn Park.

A Story of Capital Flight?

On one hand, there is little reason to doubt Target’s explanation for abandoning its headquarters. Many anticipated that the pandemic would lead to a normalization of remote work.

“The future of work will be distributed,” Erica Brescia, the chief operating officer of Github, told the BBC last fall. “We’re going to see a big shift from office by default to remote by default.”

Part of that shift, it’s reasonable to assume, would be corporations moving away from high-end corporate real estate. Yet it also shouldn’t be forgotten (or ignored) that Target’s decision comes less than a year after Minneapolis suffered some of the worst riots in US history, prompted by the May 25 death of George Floyd.

The riots — which broke out after a video went viral showing police pinning Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, to the ground for nearly nine minutes before he died — caused an estimated $2 billion in damage.

Though Target made no mention of the riots in its announcement, last summer I noted that an abundance of evidence suggested that the economic damage of the riots would persist long after the wreckage had cleared.

Minneapolis will join Detroit, Baltimore, Portland and Seattle as previously tuff-liberal, cool places that were transformed into shitholes by the left.

The irony is that wealthy leftards will flee the city and then vote for more sh*tholes. Sort of like third world immigrants.
    Ahem, we just call them "migrants" now. It's racist to presume what direction they are crossing the border in.

And we like to say "people-kind," not mankind.

Okay, I'm lying through my teeth about both. Am I electable yet?
    You find sex with male trannies a thing? If not, more lying is in order.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    you mean I am not supposed to call them shit heads form shit holes?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The 'vaccines' are basically AIDS. They were not created to protect you from the plandemic,

The plandemic was created to get you to take the 'vaccines'

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-19-vaccines-are-weapons-of-mass-destruction-and-could-wipe-out-the-human-race_GcjtJu9dY1RcSNh.html
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Getting it good and hard. Combine the chicom crud panic with the BLM/antifa riot support and leftard cities will continue to be hammered.

https://quotulatiousness.ca/blog/2021/03/15/target-is-careful-to-only-cite-economic-reasons-for-abandoning-their-downtown-minneapolis-headquarters/

Target is careful to only cite economic reasons for abandoning their downtown Minneapolis headquarters

Jon Miltimore explains why the Target corporate headquarters in Minneapolis will be given up — for reasons that go beyond the claimed success of the telecommuting encouraged by the 2020 pandemic lockdowns:

Target Corporation, the eighth largest retailer in the United States, announced in an email to employees on Thursday that it will be leaving the City Center, its primary downtown Minneapolis location.

Company officials cited improved remote work opportunities and less need for space as the drivers for the decision.

“In just one year we’ve proven that we can drive incredible results, together, from our kitchens and basements and living rooms,” said Melissa Kremer, executive vice president and leader of Target’s human resources operations.

Target, the largest employer in Minneapolis with some 8,500 corporate workers, says the 3,500 employees who work at the City Center will still have a “home base,” but it will be at another Minneapolis location or in the nearby suburb of Brooklyn Park.

On one hand, there is little reason to doubt Target’s explanation for abandoning its headquarters. Many anticipated that the pandemic would lead to a normalization of remote work.

“The future of work will be distributed,” Erica Brescia, the chief operating officer of Github, told the BBC last fall. “We’re going to see a big shift from office by default to remote by default.”

Part of that shift, it’s reasonable to assume, would be corporations moving away from high-end corporate real estate. Yet it also shouldn’t be forgotten (or ignored) that Target’s decision comes less than a year after Minneapolis suffered some of the worst riots in US history, prompted by the May 25 death of George Floyd.

The riots — which broke out after a video went viral showing police pinning Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, to the ground for nearly nine minutes before he died — caused an estimated $2 billion in damage.

Though Target made no mention of the riots in its announcement, last summer I noted that an abundance of evidence suggested that the economic damage of the riots would persist long after the wreckage had cleared.

Minneapolis will join Detroit, Baltimore, Portland and Seattle as previously tuff-liberal, cool places that were transformed into shitholes by the left.

The irony is that wealthy leftards will flee the city and then vote for more sh*tholes. Sort of like third world immigrants.
    Ahem, we just call them "migrants" now. It's racist to presume what direction they are crossing the border in.

I'm now shaking and about to vomit.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Alright. Okay. I saw it. The hands and the mics.

Now what the fuck did I just see?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

The 'vaccines' are basically AIDS. They were not created to protect you from the plandemic,

The plandemic was created to get you to take the 'vaccines'

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-19-vaccines-are-weapons-of-mass-destruction-and-could-wipe-out-the-human-race_GcjtJu9dY1RcSNh.html

Well, that was certainly a boner kill.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    The good Dr. sounds like just another 75 year old afraid he’s gonna die.

Vernon Coleman is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific. Wikipedia
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021
    doogie said:

The good Dr. sounds like just another 75 year old afraid he’s gonna die.

Vernon Coleman is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific. Wikipedia

He has his own rhythm, that's for sure. Ultimately, we're all going to have to make decisions/determinations on jab/no jab/recurring jab.

Personally, it's an evolving decision process - likely will take the first jab as we've got some travels on the calendar and don't want to change plans if travel restrictions suddenly include proof of vaccine. That's a damned weak reason to submit - but these evil fucks aren't smart enough or organized enough to roll out billions of death shots on their first go around. Christ, they couldn't even stage the capital insurrection or two impeachment trials properly.

But if this becomes an ongoing annual thing, may recalibrate. The Throbber's anti-immune system is exercised daily ala George Carlin and the risk of recurring jabs weakening the natural ability to fight off disease is legitimate.

Now I see that the Vlad is jabbing his people too...so it gets really confusing and hard to dance to. Help me, Obi Wan Blitzkrieg.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,006 Standard Supporter

I'm now shaking and about to vomit.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Looks like a PR photo to send a message.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Well if someone is going to get jabbed - go for the Astra-Zeneca one - all those European countries that banned them are a bunch of anti-vaxxers
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    LebamDawg said:

Well if someone is going to get jabbed - go for the Astra-Zeneca one - all those European countries that banned them are a bunch of anti-vaxxers

Hit the Rastaman, he said blood clot