Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cracks are forming. We are being lied to

2»

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    Have a link? When 85 year old grandpa with stage 4 pancreatic cancer with two months to live gets offed by the Wuhan flu - here in Oregon that's gonna be a Wuhan flu = yes, with existing conditions. You leftards are all in on blaming this on Trump, and not the chicoms. You are currently all in on Slo Joe, who is bought and paid for by the chicoms, as being the dem savant to save the country. You are all in on destroying the economy just to get Slo Joe elected. The MSM news is despicable. They will talk about the need not to let fear rule us but rather SCIENCE. Then they proceed to run the stories about the one dead baby, the dead nurse etc. while screaming Fire in the theater. When some phu*cking ignorant government bureaucrat says you can't fish in the middle of nowhere Oregon because. And you leftards sit and clap while telling me that's SCIENCE and we need Slo Joe to the rescue.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,878 Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Bob_C said:

definitely fishy reporting and score keeping.

No doubt you are correct. If you look at mortality data out of Italy and Spain covid deaths being underreported by a factor of 2 or 3.
    It's been almost 7 months now and you still haven't produced those "own words" from Tulsi Gabbard showing her "soft spot for Assad," you lying, pedophile POS parrot. I know you can't and won't, because it never happened.

But you're not man enough to retract your bullshit statement, so I'm going to beat you like a piñata for eternity, you lying little bitch.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    I'd say man up to the Bomber - but that might break that barrier between Heaven and Hell.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

I'd say man up to the Bomber - but that might break that barrier between Heaven and Hell.

Turd burglar has been on tilt for months after I quoted Tulsi and her website to show her soft spot for Assad in a dozen page thread. His ongoing meltdown is entertaining and it’s twice the funto see you carrying water for him.
    GDS said:

Turd burglar has been on tilt for months after I quoted Tulsi and her website to show her soft spot for Assad in a dozen page thread. His ongoing meltdown is entertaining and it’s twice the funto see you carrying water for him.
    Okay, @GDS Bitch: Let's see it. Cunt.

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Russian bots are pushing her campaign online but it probably has more to do with her being an isolationist and her soft spot for Assad then being some kind of Russian asset.

"Soft spot for Assad."

Guess What, Moron: You just proved what a NYT Parrot you are. And a fucking idiot who can't think for himself. What a Cuck POS.
    Shocking...an idiot like turd burglar gets his opinions from Jimmy Dore. No one needs a publication from the right or the left to tell them she has a soft spot for Assad. Her own words reveal her position quite well. Pull your head out of your ass turd burglar.
    Let's see those words, asshole. Notice what perfection the parrot says "Soft Spot for Assad" again with.

Like the point the video makes, yours is what's called a "Received Opinion," not one of your own, because you obviously don't have any. That's you in the video.
    Tulsi refuses to call Assad a war criminal, refers to those fighting the regime as terrorists and thinks Assad should stay in power. I didn’t get those opinions from the NYT fuckwit, I got them from Tulsi. You however have done nothing in this thread but parrot Dore. As usual you are projecting turd burglar.
    @GDS:
    Let's see those actual words, Asshole. Source and original words, POS Parrot.

You've already failed to produce them once, Parrot. Want to show me what a complete cuck you are by failing twice?

One more chance, Bitch.
    Bump
    @GDS wrote (re: Tulsi):

"Her down words reveal her position quite well."

When asked to produce said words, @GDS responded:

"I didn't get those opinions from the NYT fukwit, I got them from Tulsi."

When asked a second time to produce said words, @GDS responded, in typical HondoBros meltdown-commencing fashion:

"Your fucking google machine broken turd burglar? If it is then try gofuckyourself.com."

Now in full-blown-meltdown and retreat, post-white-flag@GDS resorts to "you're projecting."

You can run but you can't hide, PostWhiteFlag@GDS. Not going away, asshole. I can do this for years.
    Bump, Mother-Fucker @GDS
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,950 Founders Club
    GDS said:

Bob_C said:

definitely fishy reporting and score keeping.

No doubt you are correct. If you look at mortality data out of Italy and Spain covid deaths being underreported by a factor of 2 or 3.
    @GDS You know what else is underreported?

Proof of false flag gas attacks in Syria.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

GDS said:

Why is it a bad thing to let the Russians prop up Assad? Toppling Hussein made things worse. Toppling Quadaffi made things worse. Toppling Assad will make things worse.

The Syrian civil war has created almost 7 million refugees that have fled Syria and another 6 million that are internally displaced. If we don't want to continue to take in ourselves or at a minimum help support those housing them elsewhere then it would behoove us to help find a solution for them to return.
    Bump @GDS. How come you haven't mentioned the Syrian Refugees for months? Because neither has MSNBC or CNN? Where'd they go? Just disappeared from the parroted talking points I guess.

What a pinhead faggot loser you are, @GDS.
    The Syrian refugees are living with the Kurds