Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ryan Otton, 2022 4* TE, Olympia (Tumwater HS), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    NEsnake12 said:

How tall is DeBoer? Need a new frame of reference without CCP

Ryan is 6'6 so DeBoer looks pretty tall
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty shocking we didn't get them this year.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine being Bone DaWg and thinking "K I gotta haul ass and keep whatever class they have for this year" and seeing like 8 guys most of whom are within driving distance.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TheHB said:

That dog's like "aw shit, who the fuck are these people in my house?"
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    NEsnake12 said:

I ran into chris petersen at the bellevue mall panda express once... i tried to talk to him while he was filling his soft drink and he seemed like he really didn't want to talk. So i just wished him luck in the peach bowl (it was pretty soon before the team left for atlanta) and he walked away without looking me in the eye. He was really short, like 5'8 max. he looked pissed that I tried to talk to him. After the 24-7 loss I still dooged hard for him. I still dooged hard after he lost to penn state. I didn't turn anti-pete until the loss against 6-6 auburn.
  • Options
    deboer seems like the type of dude to bring you into his office and let you try on his championship rings if you happen to run into him and say you're a big fan...
  • Options
    digits said:

NEsnake12 said:

I ran into chris petersen at the bellevue mall panda express once... i tried to talk to him while he was filling his soft drink and he seemed like he really didn't want to talk. So i just wished him luck in the peach bowl (it was pretty soon before the team left for atlanta) and he walked away without looking me in the eye. He was really short, like 5'8 max. he looked pissed that I tried to talk to him. After the 24-7 loss I still dooged hard for him. I still dooged hard after he lost to penn state. I didn't turn anti-pete until the loss against 6-6 auburn.
    I cannot, for the life of me, understand why he wouldn't want to talk to you. Also, CSB.
    I posted about this whole exchange on facebook in a group of alabama and ohio state friends... alabama fan instantly posted picture of himself in saban's office with five rings on his fingers. it's just different down south, I know it's a cool story bro story but whatever lmao
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    ultimately football is a dumb kid's game. It's the obsessed fan base like ourselves that spend money on this bullshit and allow the coaches to line their pockets. They should bow down to us, not the other way around.

Saban gets that, That's why he's a winner.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

NEsnake12 said:

why would pete want to talk to you? let the man eat his panda in peace
  • Options

NEsnake12 said:

why would pete want to talk to you? let the man eat his panda in peace
    Because he’s an 8-5 bitch
  • Options
    Like Campbell, who you wanted to hire dip shit
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Like Campbell, who you wanted to hire dip shit

you have the mental capacity of a glazed donut
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

NEsnake12 said:

So don’t bury the lead? What did he get?

He has no balls…Orange Chicken wasn’t it?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

NEsnake12 said:

So don’t bury the lead? What did he get?

He has no balls…Orange Chicken wasn’t it?
    lede