Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Women of Woodinville
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    The 4th down pick up on that drive was incredible. Pickett completed that pass in a collapsing phone booth.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

Women of Woodinville

Woodinville12.com > tempe12.com

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    When I was hanging with Ty and his office I had free range so I took a trip down the legendary tunnel and out on the field where some guys were working harder than ever that spring

Came back in and Romar was there and this was peak Romar Sweet 16 the savior. He wasn't as nice as Ty.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

When I had my legendary meeting with TYy in his office that we were working on I had our field guy with me who was really big. He was an offensive tackle in high school and James stashed him in a JC because his grades were excellent for his future in floor covering but not so much for college. Even with all the help back then he couldn't qualify and I guess he wasn't good enough to take anyway.

At any rate Ty is telling the kid he looks like he could still play and does he have any eligibility. Made his fucking month.

These guys are good in person generally speaking. It is why I said Ty was a good guy in person. Because he was

I once met Ty with my buddy who was a recruit. He used the same line I heard Pete use later. “Practice is never good because one side of the ball always does better.”

Tormey was more interested in talking to me about an upcoming catholic school football game I had than talking to the recruits.

Romar thought I was a walk on recruit or somebody that he had to talk to as well. All in the same day.
    You must be slightly larger than the average Asian to get that kind of attention.
    I’m 6’2”, so yes, larger than the average Asian. Romar came up and asked me if some random basketball recruit (I forget who) was coming to practice after some campus tours. I looked at him and didn’t know what to say.

It was a fun story at the time. Looking back it shows Romar didn’t give a shit and was very lazy to not even know who he had visiting on campus.
    Damn Roadie! Props.