Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I get letters

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club
Dear Big W Club members,

We are sad to share the news of the loss of one of our own. Husky football player and Head Coach Jim Lambright has passed away. Our hearts are with his family at this sad time.

Some of you may have played beside Jim or for Jim. Most of you surely remember him from his playing days in the early ‘60s to his tenure as a Husky assistant coach and head coach from 1969 to 1998. After earning UW Football’s oldest and most prestigious team honor as a player, the Guy Flaherty Most Inspirational Award, Coach Lambright went on to spend nearly 30 years inspiring and guiding the student-athletes who played for him. He embodied the meaning of “Big W” by staying true to the ideals of the purple and gold long after graduation. Read more about his life and contributions.

Coach Lambright helped shape the traditions, values and legacy of Husky Football. So have you. We’re grateful to have you as part of our Washington family, today and always.

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,314

Sources said:

"Most of you surely remember him from his playing days in the early ‘60s"

How fucking old is our fanbase?

I have a feeling our fanbase is going to get much younger within the next several months.

#covid19
    #darkshitdude
    Rule 1?? Mods????
    Are you calling for it if you’re just predicting it?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Sources said:

I have a feeling our fanbase is going to get much younger within the next several months.

#covid19
    #darkshitdude
    As long as Covid 19 reaches all the geezers that wear big headphones and listen to the game on radio while at the game, I’ll be happy.

I kid. Kind of.
    I did that shit at 25
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,368

salemcoog said:

Doogles said:

Sources said:

#covid19
    #darkshitdude
    As long as Covid 19 reaches all the geezers that wear big headphones and listen to the game on radio while at the game, I’ll be happy.

I kid. Kind of.
    So that reminds me, when I went to the Cal game with @WilburHooksHands and @RaceBannon i remembered your hatred for "big headphones" guy and captured this moment:

I guess the loss made me forget to post.
    Headset . Check.

Cargo shorts. Check.

10 year old T shirt. Check.

"White" New Balance's. Check.
    Sound like he checks all the boxes in what you’re looking for in a potential mate?

Yeah, this place has turned into some kind of Doog Dating site
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Cargo shorts are cruise control for cool. P365 fits perfectly. CCW bitches.

#hardtarget