Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PR stunts work on the weak minded

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Like I said. PR stunts work on the weak minded...,,,

I was proven right, quite easily.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

How much did you give again? It was a nice gesture. Columbia is a great company and employer. Boyle isn't Simon Legree. If you are weak minded and think this will make all his employees millionaires then that's on the weak minded. That's not why he did it. I'll make a note you are looking for pics of 12 year old little girls.

In fairness to MD's point, why did Boyle or his company have to mention him not taking a salary at all? The more magnanimous leader wouldn't publicly state this especially when he/she will still make millions off the company. And for you PC police, mettoo libtards, yes this goes for Trump as well. Both are PC stunts designed to garner goodwill with the weak-minded who need this BS in their lives.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Entertaining when the tards turn on each other

Popcorn.gif

Entertaining because you're a fucking libtard moron. None of you little communists EVER leave mommy government's tit.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

How much did you give again? It was a nice gesture. Columbia is a great company and employer. Boyle isn't Simon Legree. If you are weak minded and think this will make all his employees millionaires then that's on the weak minded. That's not why he did it. I'll make a note you are looking for pics of 12 year old little girls.

In fairness to MD's point, why did Boyle or his company have to mention him not taking a salary at all? The more magnanimous leader wouldn't publicly state this especially when he/she will still make millions off the company. And for you PC police, mettoo libtards, yes this goes for Trump as well. Both are PC stunts designed to garner goodwill with the weak-minded who need this BS in their lives.
    For all these grand gestures - why do they need to send a press release out about how wonderful they are?

Just cut your fucking pay and be Nebraska classy about it. If you value your employees, the owner should be the last guy taking a paycheck anyway even in good times (fight me on that - you want the reward in the good times, you take the risk in the bad times).

A couple well-dropped hints in the HR department gossip circle and the word will spread like wildfire that the owner isn't taking any pay.