Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SFbob and company

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,680
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

jecornel said:

We know lord trump is has been perfect as president so far but do you at least have one slight criticism?

Try to to show a sliver of objectivity if you can stomach it.

I don't like lots of things but he actually works for us! He is for America.

Although I really am starting to enjoy him talking back to the bashers. They bitch and moan and then want Shit like a petulant child.
    Please visit original post. Is that what you said about Obama???
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

This thread delivers. Once you understand that he speaks in extremes to generate movement+action, and not take everything he says literally, you will come to appreciate him. He actually is truly motivated by what's best for America. He's not a globalist like Obama or Hillary who was interested in remaking America along those lines. For obvious reasons we're feeling the sting of globalism right now...

10 out of 10 for the Don!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,296
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This thread delivers. Once you understand that he speaks in extremes to generate movement+action, and not take everything he says literally, you will come to appreciate him. He actually is truly motivated by what's best for America. He's not a globalist like Obama or Hillary who was interested in remaking America along those lines. For obvious reasons we're feeling the sting of globalism right now...

He was right on not trusting those Chi Com cunts. I’ll give him that. De-coupling - if we have the stomach for it - is gonna be hard and messy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

We know lord trump is has been perfect as president so far but do you at least have one slight criticism?

Although I really am starting to enjoy him talking back to the bashers. They bitch and moan and then want Shit like a petulant child.
    If by happy coincidence America’s interests are his interests, then in those instances he totally for America.
    What is he doing that isn't for America?

Not kissing Russian and Chinese ass? telling our allies to pay up? Keeping illegals out?

Just what is it that causes your panties to creep into your snatch?
    Incredible! Absolutely incredible.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

He was right on not trusting those Chi Com cunts. I’ll give him that. De-coupling - if we have the stomach for it - is gonna be hard and messy.
    I'm just asking for one criticism...lol. yellow I know you are objective. The rest just blindly swallowing.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

Wished he’d had more daughters.

Trade in Eric, Donald Jr and Baron for Ivanka v2.0, 3.0 and 4.0

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

I've criticized Trump countless times. Fuck off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

If by happy coincidence America’s interests are his interests, then in those instances he totally for America.

Not kissing Russian and Chinese ass? telling our allies to pay up? Keeping illegals out?

The Russians are exceedingly well satisfied with Comrade Daddy. And his little dog (Mitch) too!
    Yeah, they loved his support of fracking and his opposition to the gas pipeline to Germany.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

The counselor was all in on the Russian collusion hoax. He can't list what Trump has done for the Russians other than build up NATO and our military and supporting the crashing of oil prices from $130 a barrel to $60. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.

I missed the part where Daddy got America anything in return for opposing and lifting sanctions on Russia and Russians whenever possible. Then there’s delaying military assistance to Ukraine. These things we’re in the newspapers, Gasbag. There’s even bipartisan support for the notion that Daddy behaved shamefully.
    Delaying military assistance to Ukraine is bad, refusing to provide any lethal military assistance is good in the land of the Obama cocksucker.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

I'm just asking for one criticism...lol. yellow I know you are objective. The rest just blindly swallowing.
    I've said repeatedly that Trump is often an inarticulate boob. He has a shitty personality and would be an awful friend and an even worse spouse. His spending is outrageous and I didn't agree with him imposing tariffs on our allies. I've stated all of these criticisms many, many times. Fuck off.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,576
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    his biggest flaw is he hasn't pissed you off enough

yet
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

I've said repeatedly that Trump is often an inarticulate boob. He has a shitty personality and would be an awful friend and an even worse spouse. His spending is outrageous and I didn't agree with him imposing tariffs on our allies. I've stated all of these criticisms many, many times. Fuck off.
    But how is he a bad president?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,705
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    He only dislikes china because of racism
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

But how is he a bad president?
    Btw, asswholes like IC who never let Obama's dick leave their mouths during his entire 8 years in office now demand that we list our criticisms of Trump when we've already done so many, many times. Hell I didn't even vote for Trump in 2016.

But given the Rats behavior since his election it's not as if they've put forth a reasonable alternative. Every single one of these asswholes who are now demanding we criticize Trump were fully prepared to vote for a fucking Communist if he would have won the nomination.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,540
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

The Russians are exceedingly well satisfied with Comrade Daddy. And his little dog (Mitch) too!
    Jeezus you just keep on saying the same lame dishonest bullshit. How many times do we have to go over open mic night with BO and Putins messenger? BO giving away missile locations AFTER he gets re-elected. How about our total lack of response to Russia when BO knew before the election that they were meddling.

FFS man you lose this bullshit argument every time you bring it up but somehow you think if you say it enough times it will become true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-has-not-been-soft-on-russia-hes-been-tougher-than-obama/2019/03/28/08e88a04-5194-11e9-88a1-ed346f0ec94f_story.html
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,552
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So about Joe Biden
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,614
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Please visit original post. Is that what you said about Obama???
    Obama? The commie in chief? Kissed more Russian and mooselimb ass then any human should have survived. A pussy and his husband runs his life.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Wished he’d had more daughters.

Trade in Eric, Donald Jr and Baron for Ivanka v2.0, 3.0 and 4.0

That's fair!