Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SFbob and company

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,680
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
We know lord trump is has been perfect as president so far but do you at least have one slight criticism?

Try to to show a sliver of objectivity if you can stomach it.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,561
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In fairness, blob voted for Reagan’s third term in 2016.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,552
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,680
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Fuck off

Means a lot coming from you Race. Makes me THINK and CARE!

Stay safe my friend.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,614
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

We know lord trump is has been perfect as president so far but do you at least have one slight criticism?

I don't like lots of things but he actually works for us! He is for America.

Although I really am starting to enjoy him talking back to the bashers. They bitch and moan and then want Shit like a petulant child.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Although I really am starting to enjoy him talking back to the bashers. They bitch and moan and then want Shit like a petulant child.
    If by happy coincidence America’s interests are his interests, then in those instances he totally for America.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,360
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You buy that strawman dinner before the ass phucking began?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

If by happy coincidence America’s interests are his interests, then in those instances he totally for America.
    What is he doing that isn't for America?

Not kissing Russian and Chinese ass? telling our allies to pay up? Keeping illegals out?

Just what is it that causes your panties to creep into your snatch?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Not kissing Russian and Chinese ass? telling our allies to pay up? Keeping illegals out?

The Russians are exceedingly well satisfied with Comrade Daddy. And his little dog (Mitch) too!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

jecornel said:

He tells it like it is.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The counselor was all in on the Russian collusion hoax. He can't list what Trump has done for the Russians other than build up NATO and our military and supporting the crashing of oil prices from $130 a barrel to $60. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

The Russians are exceedingly well satisfied with Comrade Daddy. And his little dog (Mitch) too!
    So no answer. Fucking attorney like....
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    jecornel said:

Why is it important that Trump followers acknowledge his flaws? If you perceive his flaws, isn't that enough? Why the need for support? And from those who lurk in this den of iniquity of all people?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    What is important is that we have acknowledged his flaws. Trump in no where near perfect. But he is a lot more perfect than PIPS, barry, Slo Joe or Fredo II. It's leftards that are the hypocritical lying POS. Substance to a leftard is a chart that shows 2.2 million American dead based on a myriad of obviously false assumptions.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,000
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He got us out of Syria and Afghanistan right?
  • Options

The counselor was all in on the Russian collusion hoax. He can't list what Trump has done for the Russians other than build up NATO and our military and supporting the crashing of oil prices from $130 a barrel to $60. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.

I missed the part where Daddy got America anything in return for opposing and lifting sanctions on Russia and Russians whenever possible. Then there’s delaying military assistance to Ukraine. These things we’re in the newspapers, Gasbag. There’s even bipartisan support for the notion that Daddy behaved shamefully.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

I missed the part where Daddy got America anything in return for opposing and lifting sanctions on Russia and Russians whenever possible. Then there’s delaying military assistance to Ukraine. These things we’re in the newspapers, Gasbag. There’s even bipartisan support for the notion that Daddy behaved shamefully.
    Your outrage is yuge! You'd think Trump sold the Russians outs uranium or something. Or maybe forgave all they've done at the push of a button.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,552
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

When ever possible? You got a link? So, Trump supplied military weapons to Ukraine and barry sent blankets an MREs. That's the substance that I was talking about. Oil prices, expanded US and NATO military power and military aid to the Ukraine and yet Trump is in the fantasy land of the left is Putin's bitch. How much US uranium did Trump sell to Russia? Don't hurt yourself. Yeah, mittens and some other symp RINOs is bipartisan support. You know what is shameful? Biden shilling for his coke head kid and getting the Ukraine to back of the investigation of corrupt Burisma. You know what is shameful? The Russian collusion hoax. You swallow like a cheap whore, counselor. Hands up - Don't shoot.