Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DoogieChart: Washington State's growth in deaths -vs- New York's

13»

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited March 2020
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

15% isn’t good no matter what. However I’d want to know who was tested.
    Except the positive test rate is 8.9%, not 15% - that was one particular day. 8.9% is about 2% higher than what I've been hearing elsewhere outside King County. Not Fleenor been hearing, don't twist...better than that, better than that.

True ... but the positive rate was in the 7.5% range about a week ago off the top of my head

The high daily test rates is relatively troubling if the controls are the same

Not really - because a massive percentage of those who test positive don't have underlying health issues, don't smoke and aren't old. Better to watch the recovery numbers than go down the rabbit hole of the Death Pool.

People are gonna die. That's a simple fact. People are gonna die walking down the street. April 6 has been my day to start either going worry wart or fuck off mode/give me back my liberty.

If people are doing their jobs and staying home, I’m not real concerned with cases. Only deaths. The ball don’t lie and neither do the deaths.
    It would be nice if the gubnors let the physicians do their jobs. The ball lies if the ref keeps letting air out of it so it don't bounce.

There should be nothing traveling in and out of NYC, Jersey and even Seattle, SF, LA and NO other than goods.

If you’re serious about stopping this effectively anyway.

But shutting down all of the forests and rivers is a better strategy I’m sure.
    The sound a ball makes as the air is let out is sssssssssssssstttt.

Weird - no red states/cities on your list.

Purely coincidental, I'm sure.

Montana, Yes Montana!!! Did a shelter in place order on Friday. Those whole 130 cases and finally their first death must have really spooked the populace.

And in a shocking development, their Governor, Steve Bullock is a Democrat.

But this isn’t political!!!!! At all.
    Most states have done it, plenty of red states too. If you'd rather follow the lead of Mississippi though, be my guest.

https://www.nytimes.com./interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-stay-at-home-order.html
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m sure Montanans everywhere were demanding this and the Governor was just serving the will of the people.

Finally Cut Bank’s concerns are addressed in the state House.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,548
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

Except the positive test rate is 8.9%, not 15% - that was one particular day. 8.9% is about 2% higher than what I've been hearing elsewhere outside King County. Not Fleenor been hearing, don't twist...better than that, better than that.

True ... but the positive rate was in the 7.5% range about a week ago off the top of my head

Not really - because a massive percentage of those who test positive don't have underlying health issues, don't smoke and aren't old. Better to watch the recovery numbers than go down the rabbit hole of the Death Pool.

People are gonna die. That's a simple fact. People are gonna die walking down the street. April 6 has been my day to start either going worry wart or fuck off mode/give me back my liberty.

If people are doing their jobs and staying home, I’m not real concerned with cases. Only deaths. The ball don’t lie and neither do the deaths.
    There are people on the east coast reporting that their loved ones who recently died of other causes, are seeing them listed as Covid,-19 victims. If this is true, then it's possible that even deaths do lie.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

There are people on the east coast reporting that their loved ones who recently died of other causes, are seeing them listed as Covid,-19 victims. If this is true, then it's possible that even deaths do lie.
    !Linq?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,218

salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

Not unusual in AAU ball for the scorekeeper to tack an extra foul on the opposing team's stud player.

A couple extra hash marks for points.

Pretty normal, actually.

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

I saw that on www.libwatch.wordpress.blogspot.alexjones.com too
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    My grandma died a year ago and the gubmint just retroactively changes her cause of death to the Rona!
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,564
    Swaye's Wigwam
    kind of nice place to see flu, pneumonia, and total deaths

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/fluview/mortality.html
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It's a good thing weº can't trust the Drumpf Administration, because this might be scary otherwise
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,286
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's a good thing weº can't trust the Drumpf Administration, because this might be scary otherwise

Yiu can to jail in Hungary for saying that
  • Options

Yiu can to jail in Hungary for saying that
    You can also go Hungary in Jail for saying that as well.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LebamDawg said:

kind of nice place to see flu, pneumonia, and total deaths

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/fluview/mortality.html

Well this is interesting...thanks for the link.