Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breaking News: Hardcore Husky Favorite TV Show Tournament is NOT cancelled

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I’m out on first 2 rounds. No vote on no enthused shows. When Dukes show up, I’m in, Pod.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

I’m out on first 2 rounds. No vote on no enthused shows. When Dukes show up, I’m in, Pod.

Dukes of Hazzard is the 2nd bracket tomorrow Cletus Pod.
  • Options
    Good deal. Me and Daisy are tanned, rested and ready.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

It’s pretty fucked that even my wife’s Accura grocery getter could beat the Gen. Lee in a quarter mile.
  • Options
    Oh, I see the GL now. 🤨

Hey, that charger is badass. Especially dirt roads.

• Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,312
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

How the fuck is Family Guy not in this? Most consistently funny show there is.

Glaring omission indeed!

Fucking travesty

https://youtu.be/DjSx6_bRTTA
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,647
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

It’s pretty fucked that even my wife’s Accura grocery getter could beat the Gen. Lee in a quarter mile.
    I dont think that charger is even an RT model. It probably had a 318 or maybe 383.

A hemi or 6-pack model could give her Acura a run I bet. Plus I'd like to see her Acura make the tires squeal on dirt roads.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

How the fuck is Family Guy not in this? Most consistently funny show there is.

I can’t differentiate Curb Your Enthusiam and the Wire/Breaking Bad. The latter two are better shows but I watched them for different reasons and have seen every episode of all of them.

I think Family Guy is significantly overrated but I agree it belongs, especially given some of the dreck lower seeds in the comedy bracket.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

SECDAWG said:

I dont think that charger is even an RT model. It probably had a 318 or maybe 383.

A hemi or 6-pack model could give her Acura a run I bet. Plus I'd like to see her Acura make the tires squeal on dirt roads.
    They tended to use the shitty Chargers in Dukes. But that said, a 1969 Dodge Charger with a 440 only did zero to 60 in 6 secs. The wife's Acura MDX does it in 5.9. AWD is a huge advantage here.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,647
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

SECDAWG said:

They tended to use the shitty Chargers in Dukes. But that said, a 1969 Dodge Charger with a 440 only did zero to 60 in 6 secs. The wife's Acura MDX does it in 5.9. AWD is a huge advantage here.
    The 440 magnum was a solid workhorse with a ton of low end torque, but needed some upgrades to be any threat on the drag strip.

A bare, stock 440 6-pack or 426 hemi, however, held it's own just fine with the right tires and a good driver. I saw a stock Super Bee with a 6-pack run a 12.7 quarter mile on Goodyear eagles. I dont know about 0-60 times but would guess that translates to well under 5.9 seconds.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    disappointed that OZ did not make the cut, given all the male rape would figure it would be a hit with HH
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,971
    I’d take True Blood over a bunch of these.

Always a nude good time with Sookie.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,479
    I would've expected Monty Python in Satire and Frasier in Sitcoms, but good brackets nonetheless.
  • Options
    chuck said:

chuck said:

SECDAWG said:

The 440 magnum was a solid workhorse with a ton of low end torque, but needed some upgrades to be any threat on the drag strip.

A bare, stock 440 6-pack or 426 hemi, however, held it's own just fine with the right tires and a good driver. I saw a stock Super Bee with a 6-pack run a 12.7 quarter mile on Goodyear eagles. I dont know about 0-60 times but would guess that translates to well under 5.9 seconds.
    There were 3 Chargers in the show, all kept getting repaired caus of the jumps and wrecks.

Hemi was involved. Muscle and would eat an Acura. Especially on a dirt road.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If x files doesn't win I'm fagging out like j

Later guys
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pole is not JUSTIFIED.