Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Henry Bainivalu Gets His Chance, No Turning Back

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

If Kirkland is playing LT, Mele probably starts at center. That’s a good thing. Get someone good at making the calls and keep him there. I don’t think Muruao starts. Maybe at some point. Curne plays RT and Fautanu is the first OL off the bench for tackle and takes over next year for Kirkland. Murao is first off the bench for the interior of he doesn’t redshirt.

I’m glad we aren’t following bullshit, cliche group think and don’t think Curne or Fautanu are too short to play tackle.

Pete’s quotes bode well that he thinks the young players are good. This is the year we see if Huff has to go. If we regress, he doesn’t have what it takes coaching wise.

Don’t worry doogs will use the Chinese virus as an excuse
    Younever get tired of your one truck, do you pony? Feel free to stfu and dont forget to die too.
    Suck on my shit @chuck
    Thankfully Polio has been pretty much eradicated.
    Has it really? doesn’t some unfortunate person catches it every year
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

If Kirkland is playing LT, Mele probably starts at center. That’s a good thing. Get someone good at making the calls and keep him there. I don’t think Muruao starts. Maybe at some point. Curne plays RT and Fautanu is the first OL off the bench for tackle and takes over next year for Kirkland. Murao is first off the bench for the interior of he doesn’t redshirt.

I’m glad we aren’t following bullshit, cliche group think and don’t think Curne or Fautanu are too short to play tackle.

Pete’s quotes bode well that he thinks the young players are good. This is the year we see if Huff has to go. If we regress, he doesn’t have what it takes coaching wise.

Don’t worry doogs will use the Chinese virus as an excuse
    Younever get tired of your one truck, do you pony? Feel free to stfu and dont forget to die too.
    Suck on my shit @chuck
    Thankfully Polio has been pretty much eradicated.
    Has it really? doesn’t some unfortunate person catches it every year
    Hi there

“Pretty much”

hth