Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

With coronavirus, acts of kindness abound in US

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

Let's see. You think you should have to pay more taxes. But you refuse to do so voluntarily, because you care so much. You want a law that makes you pay more taxes before you will do so. Under the law, you can go to jail for tax evasion if you don't. Hope that clears that up for you. I pity your clients.

I think we should pay more in taxes, Gasbag. If I thought only I should pay more in taxes, I would just do it. Of course, you knew that.

Meanwhile, how are your Coronavirus charitable contributions going?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Let's see. You think you should have to pay more taxes. But you refuse to do so voluntarily, because you care so much. You want a law that makes you pay more taxes before you will do so. Under the law, you can go to jail for tax evasion if you don't. Hope that clears that up for you. I pity your clients.

I think we should pay more in taxes, Gasbag. If I thought only I should pay more in taxes, I would just do it. Of course, you knew that.

I don't recall you saying you donated to the fed on your tax return. you just abdicate for everyone else to pay more.

I'd say you have never done so.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Interesting insight into your worldview of the individual versus the collective.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

Why do you need others to pay more taxes before you pay more taxes? You want higher taxes. You can have exactly what you want right now. Stop being such a fucking hypocrite and write a bigger check to the government right now.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

I don't recall you saying you donated to the fed on your tax return. you just abdicate for everyone else to pay more.

You correctly understand that I am not proposing to subsidize my fellow wealthy taxpayers. I don’t do so and I won’t. But there is nothing I’m proposing that does anything but raise my federal income tax bill, which is already many times yours.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

You correctly understand that I am not proposing to subsidize my fellow wealthy taxpayers. I don’t do so and I won’t. But there is nothing I’m proposing that does anything but raise my federal income tax bill, which is already many times yours.
    You're not subsidizing me. You can have exactly what you want right now. Do it you fucking hypocrite.

HHusky said:

Interesting insight into your worldview of the individual versus the collective.
    “Many hands, light work” isn’t exactly a Marxist saying.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Why do you need others to pay more taxes before you pay more taxes? You want higher taxes. You can have exactly what you want right now. Stop being such a fucking hypocrite and write a bigger check to the government right now.
    I’m not going to subsidize you, blob. Not more than I already do, at least.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You don't subsidize me now Kunt. Our problems aren't because we're taxed too little, our problems are because we spend too much. We're now looking at the perfect example of why we constituted a Federal Government. But instead having a CDC who's sole focus was heading off mass pandemics, we got a CDC that was more concerned with gun violence and the health ramification of trannies unable to acquire sex change operations.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Swaye said:

I think we should use this as an opportunity to blame fat people and turn obesity into a national health crisis. 2 airplane tickets. Ground floor of apartment complexes. Mandatory workouts.

Edgelord confirmed.
    I heard this whale stomping around above me this morning. I hadnt yet had coffee or booze
    Fat girls need love too, Holmes
    HRYK
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You don't subsidize me now Kunt. Our problems aren't because we're taxed too little, our problems are because we spend too much. We're now looking at the perfect example of why we constituted a Federal Government. But instead having a CDC who's sole focus was heading off mass pandemics, we got a CDC that was more concerned with gun violence and the health ramification of trannies unable to acquire sex change operations.

Really. I’m gonna bet you and I get just as much federal government even though I pay more.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

That aphorism doesn’t speak to coercion
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

...the good folk get recognized for their efforts and commitment.

Good folk don't do good things for the recognition, they do it simply because they are good.

You've been brainwashed by the Trump leghumpers.
    So you've done nothing, prick. We get it.
    edited March 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

That aphorism doesn’t speak to coercion
    We’re a nation of laws. Ultimately, enforcement is required in the face of noncompliance. Are you proposing a telethon, a car wash or a bake sale as our new, voluntary government fundraiser?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    You think that we morally owe more taxes. I don't. If you think it is moral to tithe to the church,then do so. Don't pass a law that says we all have to tithe to the church or we go to jail. Once again, you POS on the left to talk about morality when all you really mean is scratch a leftist find a fascist.
    edited March 2020

You think that we morally owe more taxes. I don't. If you think it is moral to tithe to the church,then do so. Don't pass a law that says we all have to tithe to the church or we go to jail. Once again, you POS on the left to talk about morality when all you really mean is scratch a leftist find a fascist.

You obviously have never been able to follow my statements on this topic. They are based on arithmetic, not some vague notion of “morality”. After 20 years of you guys bleating about “fairness” in taxation, it is doubly ironic to read you telling me that I’m arguing morality here.
    HHusky said:

You obviously have never been able to follow my statements on this topic. They are based on arithmetic, not some vague notion of “morality”. After 20 years of you guys bleating about “fairness” in taxation, it is doubly ironic to read you telling me that I’m arguing morality here.
    You and all your other liberal pals who believe we should pay more taxes are free to do so. You don't need anything from me to make that happen.
    edited March 2020
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You and all your other liberal pals who believe we should pay more taxes are free to do so. You don't need anything from me to make that happen.
    If I’m going to further subsidize you, blob, I’ll be wanting greater rights too.
    I'm subsidizing you. You want more and bigger government, I don't. The difference is you aren't willing to pay for what you want. You want to force me to pay for the bigger government you want.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

If I’m going to further subsidize you, blob, I’ll be wanting greater rights too.
    Why would you have to “subsidize” Bob?

Did you move to Cali? Or once again trying to exhibit your maff skillz?