Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

‘This is life and death’: UW’s Jimmy Lake shifts focus away from football amidst coronavirus concern

2»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

When you value money over health...

Exactly. Real easy to be screaming about shutting everything down when your getting paid regardless. Which is pretty much government workers/teachers.

They give zero fucks about people trying to earn a living. Facebook posts about ordering take out isn’t going to move the needle. But sweet virtue signaling. Heros
    I can always make more money. And I can do it from anywhere.

Be best.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club

Exactly. Real easy to be screaming about shutting everything down when your getting paid regardless. Which is pretty much government workers/teachers.

They give zero fucks about people trying to earn a living. Facebook posts about ordering take out isn’t going to move the needle. But sweet virtue signaling. Heros

Be best.
    And you give zero fucks about anyone else trying to earn a living

Damone was right.

Be best.

Damone was right.
    Hardly.

I just dont think they should have to risk the health of themselves or their families to do so.

Pretty radical.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Be best.

Damone was right.
    Hardly.

I just dont think they should have to risk the health of themselves or their families to do so.

Pretty radical.
    Truck drivers, miners, mill workers, roofers, police, fire, painters, etc.... shouldn’t have to risk their life to make a living. Better to not be employed.

Be best.

Damone was right.
    Hardly.

Pretty radical.
    Truck drivers, miners, mill workers, roofers, police, fire, painters, etc.... shouldn’t have to risk their life to make a living. Better to not be employed.
    Those are dangerous jobs. But through training and safety precautions you can mitigate many of the risks. There is no amount of experience or mastery that keeps you from getting sick in this situation.

Sounds like you CARE.

Not very edgelord of you.

Be best.

Damone was right.
    Hardly.

Pretty radical.
    I think they should make that choice not someone who doesn't care about them

Be best.

Damone was right.
    Hardly.

Pretty radical.
    The point that you continue to miss, which is hilarious since you’re so concerned for the little people *allegedly* is that they CAN’T make the choice. Their economic situation forces them to work despite the risk. Or their owners shut down their business and the decision is made for them anyways.

Tell us more about how you CARE.

Tug spill-over...

Would you say it’s spreading, like a virus?

Be best.

Damone was right.
    Hardly.

Pretty radical.
    The point that you continue to miss, which is hilarious since you’re so concerned for the little people *allegedly* is that they CAN’T make the choice. Their economic situation forces them to work despite the risk. Or their owners shut down their business and the decision is made for them anyways.

Of course they can make the choice

They aren't being allowed to by the state and panicked people like you

I care a hell of a lot more than you do. You got yours as you tell us often

Be best.

Damone was right.
    Hardly.

Pretty radical.

And yet here I am looking out for others.

Magnanimous is my middle name.

You should know better than most, you can always make more money.

You can’t undo an illness or the time it take from you.

Be best.

Damone was right.
    Hardly.

Pretty radical.

And yet here I am looking out for others.

Magnanimous is my middle name.

You should know better than most, you can always make more money.

You can’t undo an illness or the time it take from you.
    None of which has anything to do with the current situation

I’ve always gotten the vibe you or your significant other were born into money.
    Both of my parents grew up rich.

I did not.

Shane spends all his money on glitter and lube.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited March 2020
    Some of you sound poor, I am good living in basement of my dad’s place
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

Beno4Life said:

Yes. I know the person in Quincy.

It's rampant all around us. The only reason we don't know about it is that we don't have testing capacity. Hell, even people with symptoms are being told by their PCPs just to stay home cause they don't want to overload the system.

About 50% of people have herpes bugs floating around inside them too but that doesn't mean their dicks are dripping puss.

Praise Allah the Throbber is in the other 50% of non-carriers. And that's not easy to do given his history.

I didn’t even consider that. When UW’s QB inevitably plays shitty, it will come up. “Well, let’s not forget they missed out on a lot of reps and didn’t get 15 Spring practices.”
    And Dick Baird, bless his heart, will be leading the charge