Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    He's all in. Modern America - just fucking deny and deny and deny. 81% of the time 39% will back you
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    He is getting support? I think he should LEAVE!! and DIAFF.
  • Why is he still coaching? Fucking fire his ass already and distance yourself from him now.

He should have been fired immediately the second of those rumors of him recruiting for USC on UW's dollar.

Fuck Tosh, Fuck all you Doogs who supported him, Fuck me, Fuck you and Fuck everyone!

Why is he still coaching? Fucking fire his ass already and distance yourself from him now.

He should have been fired immediately the second of those rumors of him recruiting for USC on UW's dollar.

Fuck Tosh, Fuck all you Doogs who supported him, Fuck me, Fuck you and Fuck everyone!

"Today Tosh.0 has been put on unpaid administrative leave pending further investigation" would have been the thing to announce sometime yesterday afternoon.
  • iamthebagmaniamthebagman Member Posts: 6
    "I look forward to being vindicated," - Lance Edward Armstrong
    "Jessica Dorrell will be a great addition to our football program," - Evel Petrino
    "I'm fucking innocent." - W. Axl Rose

Hell, Tosh... Jimmy O'Brien got court cash and only a 2-year show cause stick. Let it ride, son, and you'll be back on the suppository circuit in no time...

Well, fellows, this is the one that finally brought me back. Not that fuckwad Scarfteaseian who the sharp kids knew would level off faster than Charles Nelson Reilly at sploinkfest. Not the hiring of an actual adult/citizen as a coach.

This shit.

Fuck off.
  • abort him. wheres a fucking plunger when you need one?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,875 Founders Club
    "I did NOT have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky."

When Bill said that he was talking to Ms. lewinsky about Hillary. So it wasn't a lie.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,875 Founders Club

When Bill said that he was talking to Ms. lewinsky about Hillary. So it wasn't a lie.
    link?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013
    Tosh is going to skate. He will get a reputation as slimy, but I think it will be hard to find concrete evidence. So what that Davis deposited $3000? Unless Tosh took out $3000 from his bank account from around that same time, the NCAA isn't finding shit. It seems like it's Tosh's word against Davis'. I think this will blow over without repercussions for anyone.
  • Tosh is going to skate. He will get a reputation as slimy, but I think it will be hard to find concrete evidence. So what that Davis deposited $3000? Unless Tosh took out $3000 from his bank account from around that same time, the NCAA isn't finding shit. It seems like it's Tosh's word against Davis'. I think this will blow over without repercussions for anyone.

Since this happened at a public place I believe there would be camera's there to verify if this story is true or not.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Tosh is going to skate. He will get a reputation as slimy, but I think it will be hard to find concrete evidence. So what that Davis deposited $3000? Unless Tosh took out $3000 from his bank account from around that same time, the NCAA isn't finding shit. It seems like it's Tosh's word against Davis'. I think this will blow over without repercussions for anyone.

Since this happened at a public place I believe there would be camera's there to verify if this story is true or not.
    This is a solid point. It's going to come down to whether they want to cough up the footage though. There's no law being broken here, just an NCAA rule, so they can't subpoena for it.

I don't think it matters though. Tosh is going to fry. Where there's smoke there's fire, if he did this for Basham it's almost certain he did it for Mathis and Farriah, too.

Tosh is fucked. Sark might be. UW probably not, but possible.
  • "I did NOT have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky."

link?
  • MelloDawg said:

Doogs on JOOOOOOD's blog still say to let this run its course, allow UW to do its due dilligence and, if there doesn't seem to be a smoking gun, that Tosh should stick around.

rabidhuskee is the worst of these mouthbreathers

MykFS was so bad on twitter. Holy shit, he might be the first guy I have to block. His stupidity hurts my head.
  • DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230

BRBJO

link?

link?
  • SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 288
    MelloDawg said:

Doogs on JOOOOOOD's blog still say to let this run its course, allow UW to do its due dilligence and, if there doesn't seem to be a smoking gun, that Tosh should stick around.

rabidhuskee is the worst of these mouthbreathers

rabidhuskee is a complete fucking toolbag
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

That is a good point, but it depends on how long the restaurant saves the surveillance tapes. Some places save them up for two years, others save them only for a month or two. DNC has a good point too. It's the others that are the issue. Who knows what will be uncovered once the NCAA and media starts sniffing around? Tosh and Sark better hope their tracks are covered.