Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tosh's response via twitter...

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074
    Twitter. What the fuck is the world coming to.

And, yeah, GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN! BECAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING LAWN! NOT A FUCKING COMMON AREA!
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Twitter. What the fuck is the world coming to.

And, yeah, GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN! BECAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING LAWN! NOT A FUCKING COMMON AREA!

GET OUT OF MY PEA PATCH!
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    DeLarry said:

Where boners go to die.

"I did NOT have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky."

When Bill said that he was talking to Ms. lewinsky about Hillary. So it wasn't a lie.
    link?

"I did NOT have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky."

When Bill said that he was talking to Ms. lewinsky about Hillary. So it wasn't a lie.
    link?
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    Pussies in the AD....fire his sorry ass on GP and move on. If there's wrongful termination, so be it.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    So be it? This whole thing is small peanuts bullshit and the UW has a history of paying dearly for it's practice of wrongful firing. Why for the sake of glorifying The L.A. & Seattle Times should the UW set-up a $350,000 per annum assistant coach with a $1,000,000 (3X his salary) out-of-court settlement? Who knows but that before joining Sark at USC, he might have a deal with Davis to split the windfall.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    Yep. 1M is small change considering the money thrown at head coaches 5M 10M, etc.

If UW suspects Tosh is dirty, it might behove them to shit can him now. Plus, if this guy was recruiting on UW's time/dime that's just cause.
    Tailgater said:

So be it? This whole thing is small peanuts bullshit and the UW has a history of paying dearly for it's practice of wrongful firing. Why for the sake of glorifying The L.A. & Seattle Times should the UW set-up a $350,000 per annum assistant coach with a $1,000,000 (3X his salary) out-of-court settlement? Who knows but that before joining Sark at USC, he might have a deal with Davis to split the windfall.