Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Swine Flu much worse than Corona

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Send nudes while you still have the chance! PM's are open.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

Well, I've got it. 🤒 I suspect lots more do, as well, that haven't been reported. Like, the bottle I keep in my drawer, it's no big deal. Headache and chills. Sporadic coughing. A great deal of lethargy. A big ole malaise. Other than that, I found the Swine Flu far worse. 😷

If any kind soul would care to say Kaddish for me or bring me a Poke Bowl --Tuna and Salmon and all the trimmings except the fake Crab-- I'll be eternally grateful.

Nam's te

I could have easily had it 2 weeks ago and not have known. They couldn't test for it then. Did you go to a clinic to get tested?
    Buddy's business partner was in China for 3 weeks in January. Came back with a bad flu. My buddy and most of the rest of their small office all had the flu in early February. None of them were ever tested for Corona. Was it just the flu or was it Corona? Who knows.
    Or cares
    No one cares
    The Throbber cares.

Not very much. But he cares.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited March 2020
    COVID-19 has managed to do what all levels of American law enforcement have failed to do for damn near 50 years.

Catch DB Cooper.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

Well, I've got it. 🤒 I suspect lots more do, as well, that haven't been reported. Like, the bottle I keep in my drawer, it's no big deal. Headache and chills. Sporadic coughing. A great deal of lethargy. A big ole malaise. Other than that, I found the Swine Flu far worse. 😷

If any kind soul would care to say Kaddish for me or bring me a Poke Bowl --Tuna and Salmon and all the trimmings except the fake Crab-- I'll be eternally grateful.

Nam's te

I could have easily had it 2 weeks ago and not have known. They couldn't test for it then. Did you go to a clinic to get tested?
    Buddy's business partner was in China for 3 weeks in January. Came back with a bad flu. My buddy and most of the rest of their small office all had the flu in early February. None of them were ever tested for Corona. Was it just the flu or was it Corona? Who knows.
    I spent 3 days working with 3 people from China January 14-16. Bad cough started 1/27. Lasted until about 2/7. It a went away very abruptly. I thought it was an odd cough. Not much head congestion, mostly lungs. Of course I had shit to do including hosted a Super Bowl party. No big deal.
    Were you instilling some of them fancy celestial squat and shit toilets?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited March 2020
    dnc said:

COVID-19 has managed to do what all levels of American law enforcement have failed to do for damn near 50 years.

Catch DB Cooper.

Never! I got it before it got me.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Did you test positive or just speculation?

I had swine flu too, 100% the sickest I've ever been, but that one was supposed to hit younger people harder. If corona is similar or worse, boomers gonna have a bad time.

Corona is different, different. The aches are mostly gone. Just tired and a big time malaise. Not unlike my feeling on Husky athletics, right now. I don't feel like doing shit. Any sympathy tossed my way is appreciated, as always. Still waiting on a Poke Bowl.
    So like growing old then
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually went to the doctor in January because I had been congested for a month or so in my chest.

She had nothing to offer

I might have had it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    Baseman said:

Did you test positive or just speculation?

I had swine flu too, 100% the sickest I've ever been, but that one was supposed to hit younger people harder. If corona is similar or worse, boomers gonna have a bad time.

Corona is different, different. The aches are mostly gone. Just tired and a big time malaise. Not unlike my feeling on Husky athletics, right now. I don't feel like doing shit. Any sympathy tossed my way is appreciated, as always. Still waiting on a Poke Bowl.
    I feel that way after an full on dose of edibles and a big tumbler of vodka/club.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    You're all fucking swine to me!!
  • Options

I actually went to the doctor in January because I had been congested for a month or so in my chest.

She had nothing to offer

I might have had it.

Race. No one is worried about you bro
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Can’t wait to see the I had COVID- 19 tee shirt

I am actually buying one of those now. Thanks for the pro tip.
    Did YOU have the virus? Didn't think so BITCH
  • Options

She had nothing to offer

I might have had it.

Race. No one is worried about you bro
    Testing positive is the new status symbol
    You've got it all under your belt. Bubonic, swine flu, everything in the 800 years in between
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What were/are your symptoms @Baseman
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Fever. Felt like a cold coming on. Aches for a day. slight cough. Tired. Aches are gone. Current symptoms: low energy. Tired. Lethargic. My portfolio has taken it far worse.

That's just you being old and weak