Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Swine Flu much worse than Corona

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Well, I've got it. 🤒 I suspect lots more do, as well, that haven't been reported. Like, the bottle I keep in my drawer, it's no big deal. Headache and chills. Sporadic coughing. A great deal of lethargy. A big ole malaise. Other than that, I found the Swine Flu far worse. 😷

If any kind soul would care to say Kaddish for me or bring me a Poke Bowl --Tuna and Salmon and all the trimmings except the fake Crab-- I'll be eternally grateful.

Nam's te

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well, since you don’t have corona, feel free to walk around in public, go work, and see all the hookers you can.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Well, since you don’t have corona, feel free to walk around in public, go work, and see all the hookers you can.

I've got Corona. And yeah, I buried the lede.
    In that case, kill yourself. But also see hookers.
  • Options

Baseman said:

I've got Corona. And yeah, I buried the lede.
    In that case, kill yourself. But also see hookers.
    Will do -- in that order.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Hang yourself baseman. Keep us updated.

Ok!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

Can’t wait to see the I had COVID- 19 tee shirt

It's like a Cuog Apple Cup victory T-shirt

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Can’t wait to see the I had COVID- 19 tee shirt

I’ll wear mine proudly
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Did you test positive or just speculation?

I had swine flu too, 100% the sickest I've ever been, but that one was supposed to hit younger people harder. If corona is similar or worse, boomers gonna have a bad time.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

LIPO

Informative.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Well, I've got it. 🤒 I suspect lots more do, as well, that haven't been reported. Like, the bottle I keep in my drawer, it's no big deal. Headache and chills. Sporadic coughing. A great deal of lethargy. A big ole malaise. Other than that, I found the Swine Flu far worse. 😷

If any kind soul would care to say Kaddish for me or bring me a Poke Bowl --Tuna and Salmon and all the trimmings except the fake Crab-- I'll be eternally grateful.

Nam's te

I could have easily had it 2 weeks ago and not have known. They couldn't test for it then. Did you go to a clinic to get tested?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

Nam's te

I could have easily had it 2 weeks ago and not have known. They couldn't test for it then. Did you go to a clinic to get tested?
    Buddy's business partner was in China for 3 weeks in January. Came back with a bad flu. My buddy and most of the rest of their small office all had the flu in early February. None of them were ever tested for Corona. Was it just the flu or was it Corona? Who knows.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

Nam's te

Buddy's business partner was in China for 3 weeks in January. Came back with a bad flu. My buddy and most of the rest of their small office all had the flu in early February. None of them were ever tested for Corona. Was it just the flu or was it Corona? Who knows.
    I spent 3 days working with 3 people from China January 14-16. Bad cough started 1/27. Lasted until about 2/7. It a went away very abruptly. I thought it was an odd cough. Not much head congestion, mostly lungs. Of course I had shit to do including hosted a Super Bowl party. No big deal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

Nam's te

Or cares
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

Nam's te

Or cares
    No one cares