Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump Now Claims He Always Knew the Coronavirus Would Be a Pandemic

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/17/us/politics/trump-coronavirus.html

In other news, the Tug now also claims they've known this would be a pandemic the entire time.

He’s good like that...

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm still not concerned

Congrats, I think this is the first time you've ever disagreed with Trump.
    You rats are going to have to make up your minds. Was Trump racist for shutting down travel with China? Is he a racist for wanting to protect our borders? The worst case scenario right now would be to have any rat in the WH who preached open borders and FEELS it is racist to protect Americans and refuses to shut down travel to China.

Don't you think it is time for you to grow up and be an adult? You are only in this to bash Trump and not your own idiotic leaders who would have fucked this country up big time. You rats really could give a shit about the damage it is doing to the country, you just want Trump out of office.
  • Options

Who cares? He locked down China travel, he locked down Europe travel. He's pushing money directly to people.

WTF has Schiff or Pelosi or any of the deadbeat motherfuckers "done" other than second-guess and stir trouble?

Don't you have an assassination to plot?

Don't tire yourself out too much humping Trump's leg all month... you might need that energy later to haul your stupid ass to the ICU when Trump's shitty response causes the # of infected to snowball in comming weeks.
    I will ask another rat another question and will get zero response because they aren't particularly intelligent, they just parrot what their corrupt leaders tell them to say.

Here goes Montlake: Please detail for us what your side would have done differently. Be specific.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Who cares? He locked down China travel, he locked down Europe travel. He's pushing money directly to people.

WTF has Schiff or Pelosi or any of the deadbeat motherfuckers "done" other than second-guess and stir trouble?

Don't tire yourself out too much humping Trump's leg all month... you might need that energy later to haul your stupid ass to the ICU when Trump's shitty response causes the # of infected to snowball in comming weeks.
    I will ask another rat another question and will get zero response because they aren't particularly intelligent, they just parrot what their corrupt leaders tell them to say.

Here goes Montlake: Please detail for us what your side would have done differently. Be specific.
    Taken responsibility for anything that happens.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So is your assertion that Obama was responsible for 12, 468 H1N1 murders deaths?

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You cult of personality types crack me up. I didn't vote for Trump and I'm not that fond of the guy's personality, tweeting or big mouth.

What matters to me is who is best, or at least not worst, for the country. After 8 years of do-nothing Obama, whom I twice voted for, Trump is a radical change, a breath of fresh air and raw, naked power, instead of that mealy-mouthed bullshit and virtue signaling from the hypocritical Dems who talk endlessly but never accomplish Jack Shit.

Bashing the Chi-Coms alone is enough for me to vote for Trump, regardless of what you Hillary Humpers and Bernie Biden Stooges think. The Dems have once again run a Mondale and a Dukakis, because they have no vision for the country at all, lack anything resembling balls, and wouldn't know a "leader" if their lives depended on it.
    /thread
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    There is rooting for the away team and there is being paid to root for the away team. Like a Biden,the Troll once bought stays bought.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

So is your assertion that Obama was responsible for 12, 468 H1N1 murders deaths?

Yes, he could have done more and didn't. A failure on his part.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    Founders Club

Trump is a radical change, a breath of fresh air and raw, naked power

Stopped reading here because holy shit that is some sad leg-humping shit and only a dumbass could be serious about believing that.
    You'll understand it better when you grow up, kid.
    You know, I get the premise of this saying but often wonder why the concept is so hard for the masses to understand. I understood the basics as a 10 year old debating Angela Edwards during the Carter/Ford contest in 1976. Politics in the United States has truly devolved into the promises made by 3rd graders running for class president. If, by the age of reason, you can't intrinsically understand that the person telling you they're going to give you all the free shit in the world is lying, then there's probably not a lot of hope for your success later in life.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Do these types ever stop lying? "May be happening..." i.e., I have zero evidence, but pull this out of my ass anyway, because I want it to be true so it conforms to my narrative.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    Founders Club

Where was Pravda?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

Trump is a radical change, a breath of fresh air and raw, naked power

Stopped reading here because holy shit that is some sad leg-humping shit and only a dumbass could be serious about believing that.
    You'll understand it better when you grow up, kid.
    You know, I get the premise of this saying but often wonder why the concept is so hard for the masses to understand. I understood the basics as a 10 year old debating Angela Edwards during the Carter/Ford contest in 1976. Politics in the United States has truly devolved into the promises made by 3rd graders running for class president. If, by the age of reason, you can't intrinsically understand that the person telling you they're going to give you all the free shit in the world is lying, then there's probably not a lot of hope for your success later in life.
    Our education system, along with our feminized dads and soccer moms have infantilized the kids to the point that anything difficult destroys their self-esteem. The average testosterone in a 20 year old male, today, is 1/2 what it was in the 1980s.
  • Options

So almost 12,000 deaths fewer to-date means Trump has done fuck-all.

Just trying to understand the acceptable metric.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Do these types ever stop lying? "May be happening..." i.e., I have zero evidence, but pull this out of my ass anyway, because I want it to be true so it conforms to my narrative.
    Some Puerto Rican guy in NYC assaulted a Chinese woman blaming her for the virus, I'm sure that's Trump's fault.
  • Options

Give us the details owl. Use your big words. What specifically could Trump and team have done? Come on, be the first rat on here to answer the question.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Some Puerto Rican guy in NYC assaulted a Chinese woman blaming her for the virus, I'm sure that's Trump's fault.
    Browns v. Yellows.

Sons of Anarchy 101

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Give us the details owl. Use your big words. What specifically could Trump and team have done? Come on, be the first rat on here to answer the question.
    Say goodbye to Owl.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Well for starters, he shouldn't have spent a month downplaying it, spreading misinformation, and calling it a hoax.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcEnG7qxnLY

He also completely botched the rollout of test kits but according to the Tug, testing isn't necessary. The less testing you do, the lower the # of cases. Winning!