Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This isn't helpful

1235»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Gotta bend the knee and kiss King Trump's ring if you want federal aid

That's not what he's saying, and I think you probably know that but are spinning it anyway.

It's his poorly-worded way of expressing that he's tired of being stabbed in the back at every turn.
    Also in a dumb way trying to talk up his guys.

Government aid and getting hospital ships to where they might be needed isn't about please & thank you. You're public servants, everyone do your fucking jobs, and get some attaboys later when it's done.

And Trump should have stopped treating these like political rallies instead of informational/leadership a long tim ago when I told him to.
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/26/ill-kiss-it-goodbye-trump-to-see-off-navy-hospital-ship-headed-to-new-york/
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    There he goes saying what he really thinks again.

Goddamn Him to Hell.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    The MSM certainly didn’t like today’s presser where contractors were praising Trumps leadership. All had enough and had get back to the replays of games that no one was watching.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    It's almost as if Obama, Clinton, Reagan and the Bushes never thought "I hate that mother-fucker" while smiling and pretending to be classy.

I mean, people always say out loud exactly what they're thinking, right?

FM. Some cunts really need to grow the fuck up and deal with life as it is, not how their Kindergarten teacher or abusive Priest said it was.