Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This isn't helpful

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Little Ben said jump so I should jump? Fuck off
    No. You fuck off you free beer drinking commie rat.
    For some reason, I don't want to jump in this thread.
    You know what killed Grandpa Trump, right? @creepycoug
    Dante?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,296
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Little Ben said jump so I should jump? Fuck off
    No. You fuck off you free beer drinking commie rat.
    Fair enough. I said I would do it when I was off my death bed. What's the proper account?
    https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/hardcorehusky
    It is done as promised...now WAM me
    I retract my statement. Welcome to the community of freedom loving capitalists.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gotta bend the knee and kiss King Trump's ring if you want federal aid
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It's not really what he's saying, but so easy to spin that way that's another hooj unforced error.
  • Options

It's not really what he's saying, but so easy to spin that way that's another hooj unforced error.
    He's saying he's a soft, insecure snowflake that needs constant adoration and praise or else he'll take his ball and go home.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,681
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

That's not what he's saying, and I think you probably know that but are spinning it anyway.

It's his poorly-worded way of expressing that he's tired of being stabbed in the back at every turn.
  • Options

That's not what he's saying, and I think you probably know that but are spinning it anyway.

It's his poorly-worded way of expressing that he's tired of being stabbed in the back at every turn.
    How have Inslee and Whitmer stabbed him in the back?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Also in a dumb way trying to talk up his guys.

Government aid and getting hospital ships to where they might be needed isn't about please & thank you. You're public servants, everyone do your fucking jobs, and get some attaboys later when it's done.

And Trump should have stopped treating these like political rallies instead of informational/leadership a long tim ago when I told him to.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Government aid and getting hospital ships to where they might be needed isn't about please & thank you. You're public servants, everyone do your fucking jobs, and get some attaboys later when it's done.

And Trump should have stopped treating these like political rallies instead of informational/leadership a long tim ago when I told him to.
    I'm hearing cuz Donnie drew a straight flush in 2016, his political instincts are infallible and he knows what he's doing at all Tims.
  • Options

I'm hearing cuz Donnie drew a straight flush in 2016, his political instincts are infallible and he knows what he's doing at all Tims.
    The majority of this board subscribes to that belief. The mental gymnastics performed here to rationalize everything he does are a sight to behold.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

That may be true, but this is an operational operation. All he's got to do is nod behind some experts, do some cheerleading, and let the operators work. And he can't do it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020

That may be true, but this is an operational operation. All he's got to do is nod behind some experts, do some cheerleading, and let the operators work. And he can't do it.
    It's his biggest failing. He doesn't know when to STFU. A truly gifted version of Donnie who could hold his base and w/o pissing off soccer moms could win a Reaganesque landslide.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

He's saying he's a soft, insecure snowflake that needs constant adoration and praise or else he'll take his ball and go home.
    Now this is rich coming from the Kunt who runs and hides from an anonymous message board after he sticks his head up his ass and claims Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It's his biggest failing. He doesn't know when to STFU. A truly gifted version of Donnie who could hold his base and w/o pissing off soccer moms could win a Reaganesque landslide.
    A gifted Donnie isn't Donnie. What turns him off to so many is what charms the others. He lives or dies by the theatrics.

November would've been a cake walk against Joe the dementia riddled pussy grabber. But turns out the democrats had an ace up their sleeve the whole time when they made Ling Chao eat that bat.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

A gifted Donnie isn't Donnie. What turns him off to so many is what charms the others. He lives or dies by the theatrics.

November would've been a cake walk against Joe the dementia riddled pussy grabber. But turns out the democrats had an ace up their sleeve the whole time when they made Ling Chao eat that bat.
    If the Deep State Donkeys are so fucking good at influencing the course of human history, perhaps we should be voting for them. I mean starting a world pandemic to get Trump out is some next level shit. Respeck.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,577
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

he was dealt a straight is all, the dems went all in with a Queen hoping the Trumpster would fold
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If the Deep State Donkeys are so fucking good at influencing the course of human history, perhaps we should be voting for them. I mean starting a world pandemic to get Trump out is some next level shit. Respeck.
    All you have to do is read this board

Never let a crises go to waste. 3 years and counting of this bullshit

And Joe Biden is still the opposition

For fucks sake

And if Cuomo had bought the ventilators he wouldn't have to blame Trump

The silence on this speaks volumes
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,711
    I think we should all stand behind yellas maga ass
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780

Actually, he's telling guys like you to suck his dick or die. I can respect that.