Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Populists elect an ass clown president

124»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

I think your five o'clock started at wake up.

But I digress. So are you headed out to pick your plot? Your final resting place? I mean we are all going to die right?

When we don't all die, I guess you'll be telling me it proves what a tremendous success Daddy's incompetent response was. There aren't that many responsibilities "small government conservatives" think the government has, but public health has always been on that short list. You gals aren't conservatives.
    Dems wait months and do nothing until a thousand die. That's what Dems do.
    A thousand? That’s pretty trivial. Damone tells me a thousand is kind of a joke. What about the flu?!?!
    You're an idiot. I think thousands is serious. Glad trump jumped on it early. You and crying chuck were mad though. Obama has 12,000 dead Americans on his hands due to H1N1. You're ok with that.

Your rooting for a virus is bizarre. But leftists gonna leftist. By any means necessary.
    Surely people are at liberty to die from viruses. It would have been so wrong for Obama to coerce them not to.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,089 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    HH. Broken moral compass
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

whats the difference between kunt and cunt?

One has a slightly more Australian accent.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

I think your five o'clock started at wake up.

But I digress. So are you headed out to pick your plot? Your final resting place? I mean we are all going to die right?

When we don't all die, I guess you'll be telling me it proves what a tremendous success Daddy's incompetent response was. There aren't that many responsibilities "small government conservatives" think the government has, but public health has always been on that short list. You gals aren't conservatives.
    Dems wait months and do nothing until a thousand die. That's what Dems do.
    A thousand? That’s pretty trivial. Damone tells me a thousand is kind of a joke. What about the flu?!?!
    You're an idiot. I think thousands is serious. Glad trump jumped on it early. You and crying chuck were mad though. Obama has 12,000 dead Americans on his hands due to H1N1. You're ok with that.

Your rooting for a virus is bizarre. But leftists gonna leftist. By any means necessary.
    Surely people are at liberty to die from viruses. It would have been so wrong for Obama to coerce them not to.
    So you agree with trumps more aggressive approach with Coronavirus than Obama with swine flu. Got it.

What was your point with OP again. All guy did was prove trump right.
    “So far in this crisis, Donald Trump himself has obviously failed to rise to the challenge of leadership, and it does no one any favors to pretend otherwise.”-National Review, 3/10/2020
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

“So far in this crisis, Donald Trump himself has obviously failed to rise to the challenge of leadership, and it does no one any favors to pretend otherwise.”-National Review, 3/10/2020

You will have to excuse HH, he thinks we are all going to die. He didn't think that when BO ignored a deadly virus and thousands died, but he definitely is scared to death this time.

HHusky said:

You will have to excuse HH, he thinks we are all going to die. He didn't think that when BO ignored a deadly virus and thousands died, but he definitely is scared to death this time.
    The smarter readers will note that Atl changed the subject.

I was in some kind of large flying craft yesterday, btw. I'm a goner!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Fuck the National Review

You guys can vote for the guy with dementia
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited March 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

What are you advocating? We could go the Italy route and just shut everything down for 3 weeks. If we're just going to end up there eventually in two weeks might as well start it now.
    People that look to the President to wipe their ass need to die off anyway

@HHusky @insinceredawg
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Now you are definitely going to die. Hands UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HH!!!!!! The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

You know when peace and pleasantry comes a rats way? When they have a rat President in charge and he ignores the viruses and the violence.

HHusky said:

Fuck the National Review

Race opposes brains and thinks having all your teeth is elitist. He prefers the infinite wisdom of the simple folk.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck the National Review

Race opposes brains and thinks having all your teeth is elitist. He prefers the infinite wisdom of the simple folk.
    And you suck China's cock like the National Review

Good work comrade

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck the National Review

When did the narrative turn?

When I was growing up it was the poor masses that are Dems and anyone with a better job than bk manager is a republican

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck the National Review

When I was growing up it was the poor masses that are Dems and anyone with a better job than bk manager is a republican
    Good question. I remember way back when Republicans had brains and were mostly vertebrates.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck the National Review

Good question. I remember way back when Republicans had brains and were mostly vertebrates.
    Yes I'm sure my owners are Bernie bros
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck the National Review

So you've always been a Democrat

Got it
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    If you called Trumpet a racist for locking down Asian travel six weeks ago and now you're whining, stfu
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

If you called Trumpet a racist for locking down Asian travel six weeks ago and now you're whining, stfu

hryk