Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Populists elect an ass clown president

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    whats the difference between kunt and cunt?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    I, for one, I am SICK of the COVID virus.

And tired.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

And tired.

You should get tested.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I think your five o'clock started at wake up.

But I digress. So are you headed out to pick your plot? Your final resting place? I mean we are all going to die right?

When we don't all die, I guess you'll be telling me it proves what a tremendous success Daddy's incompetent response was. There aren't that many responsibilities "small government conservatives" think the government has, but public health has always been on that short list. You gals aren't conservatives.
    It will prove what a partisan hack you are

Trump acted on February 1 while Schumer was calling him a racist

Sounds like you think the president really should be your daddy

Don't forget that O'Keefed mocked all of us who wanted to cut off travel with countries that had the Ebola virus.
    Even if it didn't happen, blob implores you not to forget it.
    Yeah, O'Keefed would never lie.
    HHusky said:

On the day Rohrabacher confirms the corrupt bargain Daddy offered Assange, we hear Race complaining of the swamp. You can't make this shit up.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

And tired.

You should get tested.
    @GrundleStiltzkin - here's the test.

Go to the Wam. I suggest the Playboy thread. Start to rub one off.

If you can get a boner, you're not going to die.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But I digress. So are you headed out to pick your plot? Your final resting place? I mean we are all going to die right?

When we don't all die, I guess you'll be telling me it proves what a tremendous success Daddy's incompetent response was. There aren't that many responsibilities "small government conservatives" think the government has, but public health has always been on that short list. You gals aren't conservatives.

Schumer sounds really mean!

Testing kits? Thank goodness the UW didn't wait on Daddy's administration to get that done.
    Kunt that wants bigger government complains about how incompetent government is.
    Previous administrations "panicked" and prevented far worse outbreaks. Daddy's administration is incompetent.
    It's the fucking flu. Name one Administration that stopped the annual flu?

Other than performing your chicken little Kunt act what are you suggesting O'Keefed? I just risked my life for dim sum. Put on your big boy pants and buck up Kunt.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

Washington care center hospitalizes 15 residents amid coronavirus deaths, outbreak

https://www.foxnews.com/health/washington-care-center-hospitalizes-residents

Please go volunteer to help

State and federal working together

What's your problem again?

I think Daddy pretending there wasn't anything to get prepared for was alot like China's reaction. How'd that work out?

I mean, if we need someone to simply wish public health issues away, we might as well vote for Damone.
    When trump banded some travel from China on 2/5 your boy crying chuck said it was unnecessary and just more anti immigrant policy of trump. Do you agree?

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Testing kits? Thank goodness the UW didn't wait on Daddy's administration to get that done.
    Kunt that wants bigger government complains about how incompetent government is.
    Previous administrations "panicked" and prevented far worse outbreaks. Daddy's administration is incompetent.
    Your definition of preventing and outbreak is 60 million cases of H1N1 and 12,000 deaths?

You're either stupid or a liar. Or abundance.
    Same strain as the Spanish Flu. I'd say 2009 worked out better than 1918. I don't recall any mass burials in the US during 2009.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Its the difference between O'Keefed and HH.
    edited March 2020
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Other than performing your chicken little Kunt act what are you suggesting O'Keefed? I just risked my life for dim sum. Put on your big boy pants and buck up Kunt.
    "Stopped the flu"? Never said that.

Ever considered honesty, blob?

HHusky said:

Washington care center hospitalizes 15 residents amid coronavirus deaths, outbreak

https://www.foxnews.com/health/washington-care-center-hospitalizes-residents

Please go volunteer to help

State and federal working together

What's your problem again?

I think Daddy pretending there wasn't anything to get prepared for was alot like China's reaction. How'd that work out?

I mean, if we need someone to simply wish public health issues away, we might as well vote for Damone.
    When trump banded some travel from China on 2/5 your boy crying chuck said it was unnecessary and just more anti immigrant policy of trump. Do you agree?
    Chuck's a meanie!

But testing for the virus? Nope. That's too hard.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"Stopped the flu"? Never said that.

Ever considered honesty, blob?
    Have you?

Previous administrations "panicked" and prevented far worse outbreaks.

Feel free to name the Administrations that stopped flu outbreaks.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Your definition of preventing and outbreak is 60 million cases of H1N1 and 12,000 deaths?

Same strain as the Spanish Flu. I'd say 2009 worked out better than 1918. I don't recall any mass burials in the US during 2009.
    So you're good with 60 million cases and 12,000 deaths because not as bad as 1918. Got it.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you're good with 60 million cases and 12,000 deaths because not as bad as 1918. Got it.
    What would the numbers have been if Obama's primary response was to deny it was even a concern?

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Why choose one? He is both.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

What would the numbers have been if Obama's primary response was to deny it was even a concern?
    Who is the liar?

You

Trump acted 6 weeks ago.