Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jacob Eason, QB from UW, on his first days at the NFL combine

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,560 Founders Club
    Meek said:

did they measure his disdain for Bush/Petrrman’s decisions to keep all the capable and tall wide receivers off the field?

Isnt that something how those decisions could cost him money?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited March 2020
    Gladstone said:

MisterEm said:

bigcc said:

McShay was saying this bullshit before the process even started. He said he would easily take Fromm over Eason. They spread this shit to reinforce their opinions.

Fromm has a much higher floor, much lower ceiling

Fromm strikes me as a career backup type, Eason will either be the next stafford or be out of the league after a couple years

Fromm is a very likable guy, and it's probably not allowing scouts to look at him objectively, not the same playstyle, but reminds me of how tebow did the same thing with certain scouts

Oddly McShay wasn't one of them so maybe I'm wrong, but fromm just doesn't really excite me as a prospect
    Both could be out of the league fairly soon. Eason has the arm. That’s it.
    Skinny = Mallet, down to the “bad interviews.” McShay is a joke, draft analysts are just BDTW/TBS noids with a bigger stage.

Truth-ed it up.
    I'm starting to think Dennis really did bang your wife considering your entire posting repertoire these days seems to be teary eyed screeching about him
    Repertoire? Jesus christ man. You dig way too deep and care too much.

Your support for BDTW and Rapp's jockstrap is admirable, however.

Dennis couldn't hold my wife's discarded tissues. Nice try though @Gladstone.

Short, white, and paid by academia won't cut it. You might have a chance though.

😘😘😘

(Chinned for your comportment bringing wives into the game. Good looking, bruh).