Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Feld rumored out as S&C coach at UO

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

This is the ideal strength coach look

Disagree

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

You dumbfucks actually celebrating retaining a strength coach whose guys can't overpower cuog beef?

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Meanwhile our fans blame Socha for everything.

This whole thread is dumb.

Sometimes it’s shocking how little about football you know.
    What exactly did you take from that that shows I know "little" about football?

You almost lost to that shit cuog team this year. That defense has made Pete's offense look fucking majestic for six years.

Quook.
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

You dumbfucks actually celebrating retaining a strength coach whose guys can't overpower cuog beef?

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Like not being able to hold onto 4th quarter leads cause your off season spin classes led by Karen aren’t getting it done.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

You almost lost to that shit cuog team this year. That defense has made Pete's offense look fucking majestic for six years.

Quook.
    Oregon has a coug problem. It has nothing to do with S&C. Cougs entire scheme is to counteract teams that are bigger and stronger than them. They’re not beating Oregon up front or between the tackles on either side of the ball. They’re beating Oregon’s linebackers in coverage because Oregon refuses to or doesn’t have the depth to go dime package every snap. Oregon’s offense has never had an issue with coug defense.

Jimmy lake probably has the best air raid scheme in the country. Everyone admits that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Like not being able to hold onto 4th quarter leads cause your off season spin classes led by Karen aren’t getting it done.
    Umm, okay?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.
    Oregon has a coug problem. It has nothing to do with S&C. Cougs entire scheme is to counteract teams that are bigger and stronger than them.
    Nice deflection, but I'm talking about that vaunted SPEED D that UW's bigger, stronger players run right through every year.

Not being able to stop the air raid has nothing to do with what I said, but you're right that is fucking embarrassing for Oregon.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.
    Oregon has a coug problem. It has nothing to do with S&C. Cougs entire scheme is to counteract teams that are bigger and stronger than them.
    Nice deflection, but I'm talking about that vaunted SPEED D that UW's bigger, stronger players run right through every year.

Not being able to stop the air raid has nothing to do with what I said, but you're right that is fucking embarrassing for Oregon.
    Oregon ran 47 times for 306 yards on coug.
    UW 29 carries for 98 yards.

You guys really ran through them.

And I guess it is embarassing, but now that cal doesn’t run air raid it doesn’t make sense to change your personnel strategy for 1 game a year.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.

And I guess it is embarassing, but now that cal doesn’t run air raid it doesn’t make sense to change your personnel strategy for 1 game a year.
    Needed a last second field goal.

It's never been close in Seattle.

That's your excuse for for having a cuog problem? I need Mike to weigh in here with some dumbfuck fairweather response at this point.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.

That's your excuse for for having a cuog problem? I need Mike to weigh in here with some dumbfuck fairweather response at this point.
    Literally my first sentence, Oregon has a coug problem. No one is denying that. Trying to say its S&C related when it’s clearly not, is ballzFS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.

Literally my first sentence, Oregon has a coug problem. No one is denying that. Trying to say its S&C related when it’s clearly not, is ballzFS
    Then why can't you overpower SPEED D?
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.

Be honest with me...do you have aspergers?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.

Another deflection.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.

Another deflection.
    You are such an idiot there’s no point in discussing shit with you. Coug Speed D? What the hell are you babbling About? Oregon’s offense doesn’t have an issue with coug. It’s our defensive scheme and personnel. I guess we could recruit smaller linebackers who are better in coverage, totally worth losing rose bowls so that we can perform better vs the coug one time a year. Fuckin genius strategy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.

Another deflection.
    You are such an idiot there’s no point in discussing shit with you. Coug Speed D? What the hell are you babbling About? Oregon’s offense doesn’t have an issue with coug. It’s our defensive scheme and personnel. I guess we could recruit smaller linebackers who are better in coverage, totally worth losing rose bowls so that we can perform better vs the coug one time a year. Fuckin genius strategy.
    You didn't know about the coug SPEED D?

Jesus, do you even Pac 12 bro?
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.

Another deflection.

I know what it is. I didn’t realize I was talking to a wall. Their defense sucks. It’s never been the issue. Oregon struggles with their offense. Why is their speed D still being brought up?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.

Another deflection.

I know what it is. I didn’t realize I was talking to a wall. Their defense sucks. It’s never been the issue. Oregon struggles with their offense. Why is their speed D still being brought up?
    It's been an issue for Oregon. Clearly.

Check the apple cup scores for context.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.

Another deflection.

This is the last post I’ll make because you’re clearly a dumb motherfucker.

Against leach, UW averaged 34.5ppg and went 7-1. Oregon averaged 36.13 ppg and went 4-4. Not really the coug speed D that was beating Oregon, except for the famous burmeister reads down game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Quook.

Another deflection.

This is the last post I’ll make because you’re clearly a dumb motherfucker.

Against leach, UW averaged 34.5ppg and went 7-1. Oregon averaged 36.13 ppg and went 4-4. Not really the coug speed D that was beating Oregon, except for the famous burmeister reads down game.
    LOL at including Sark in that post.

I don't know why you guys get so defensive about sucking against Wheatfield and the fact that recruiters and coordinators are fleeing from your head coach as fast as and publicly as they can.

Should be a year for celebration, not anger and illogical tirades.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited March 2020
    Oregon’s problem with Cuog has been D on Leach’s offense. They’ve not had a problem moving the ball on Cuog.

I guess now that mustache is gone, Oregon has no chance with Cuog.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Oregon’s problem with Cuog has been D on Leach’s offense. They’ve not had a problem moving the ball on Cuog.

I guess now that mustache is gone, Oregon has no chance with Cuog.

Leach is gone Change that at MSU!!