Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Feld rumored out as S&C coach at UO

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Urban Meyer thinks the strength coach is the most important assistant coach because they are the ones that have the players during the off-season.

Feld was good because he created a good atmosphere that was player friendly. Getting kid to enjoy the tough workouts and having fun, or at least some fun, is important. Feld was a good fit at Oregon.

Urban is what mattered wherever he was. You can always find a strength coach. We are working overtime, I see, to rationalize Feld as a key loss. Feld, the guy who was the running joke here.

Please tell me more stories about strength coaches. JFC.
    If you weren't so easy to spin out.....
    Fuck off.
  • Options

better than Washington? '91 team anybody?

ill let a bankrupt magazine do the talking for OUR? DWAGS!
    Stop living in the past!
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Laughing stock, camera whore, moron who literally everyone hated until he won.

Now he’s suddenly a genius whos biggest, former critics cup and lick his balls and whole ass.

But enough about Donald Trump.

#thisisamerica
    #dontcatchyaslippinnow
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

For all the shit we gave him the fucker got the last laugh

We? loved Socha until we didn't. The squad was weak last year in the 4th quarter. Was it Socha or the pussy ass players? Or Petersen?

I think Mario may be more in charge of the tuff culture at Oregon than Feld. I guess we'll see

Everyone wants a towel waving go get em guy because it looks cool.

Who gets to be in the camera shot with Mario when Feld leaves?

What's funny is Mario's boyfriends here continue to want to be outraged because people agree with them

Feld was praised for proving us wrong and Mario got credit for the tuff culture.

And yet it just isn't enough. Now Trump is getting blamed
  • Options
    edited February 2020

We? loved Socha until we didn't. The squad was weak last year in the 4th quarter. Was it Socha or the pussy ass players? Or Petersen?

I think Mario may be more in charge of the tuff culture at Oregon than Feld. I guess we'll see

What's funny is Mario's boyfriends here continue to want to be outraged because people agree with them

Feld was praised for proving us wrong and Mario got credit for the tuff culture.

Hey!!! Mario only has one boyfriend, and it's ME!!!!! And he can't be praised enough IMO.

And everything is Trump's fault. We've been over that.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

AIDS: Washington Good. Prince, David Bowie and Tom Petty murdered: Washington good.

SARS: Oregon Good. Bird flu: Oregon good. Ebola: Oregon good. Cordova Virus: Oregon good.

I think I’ve made my point.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AIDS: Washington Good. Prince, David Bowie and Tom Petty murdered: Washington good.

SARS: Oregon Good. Bird flu: Oregon good. Ebola: Oregon good. Cordova Virus: Oregon good.

I don't get it
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    There are other dudes with weird facial had who could replace him.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I don't get it

I do. But I speak different language.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

Winners have great HCs.

Losers talk about coordinators and strengff coaches.

Real quick without google: who were Miami’s coordinators and strengff coaches from 98 to 2000?

Who was the HC?

See stupid?

Logic and intelligence isn't your strong suit. Better get back to Minecraft or Roblox to rest your brain creeps.

It's a free download.
    Shut up. I think more clearly in my sleep than you do at the top of your game.

Evidence: you're trying to parse through a simple point and "prove" I'm wrong, when it can't be done since it's an opinion fuck brain.

HC is what matters. If losing a fucking STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING coach is the difference between success and failure in your program then you're already a loser.

Loser.
    You're sleeping Ms creepie.
  • Options
    animate said:

animate said:

Winners have great HCs.

Real quick without google: who were Miami’s coordinators and strengff coaches from 98 to 2000?

Who was the HC?

See stupid?

Logic and intelligence isn't your strong suit. Better get back to Minecraft or Roblox to rest your brain creeps.

It's a free download.

Evidence: you're trying to parse through a simple point and "prove" I'm wrong, when it can't be done since it's an opinion fuck brain.

HC is what matters. If losing a fucking STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING coach is the difference between success and failure in your program then you're already a loser.

Loser.
    Let me put to you this way: if Oregon, or any team, says “but but we lost our strength coach!!” to explain losing, then their HC is a loser. It’s simple math.

Take your screen shots.

Now, stop talking to me about strength coaches. It bores me.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

animate said:

Winners have great HCs.

Who was the HC?

See stupid?

It's a free download.

Loser.
    Let me put to you this way: if Oregon, or any team, says “but but we lost our strength coach!!” to explain losing, then their HC is a loser. It’s simple math.

Take your screen shots.

It bores you because you're not smart enough - or rather too stupid - to accept that position coaches are important pieces of a successful team.

You said yourself it's all head coach all the time, nothing else matters.

That's fucking stupid and you should understand that - but given your narcissistic take on yourself and your cluster b traits then I guess not.

Yeah, let's get Mario to fire all the kids up to lift weights, maintain discipline at all times ... Why bother paying position or skill coaches at all?

If you can't figure out the difference between your position and your take versus others and reconcile the differences as it is what it is ... then back to fucking Minecraft you go.

Like I said, it's a free download. You don't have to use your autistic brain to figure out the payment details. So good for you.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

Winners have great HCs.

Who was the HC?

See stupid?

It's a free download.

Loser.

Take your screen shots.

It bores you because you're not smart enough - or rather too stupid - to accept that position coaches are important pieces of a successful team.

You said yourself it's all head coach all the time, nothing else matters.

That's fucking stupid and you should understand that - but given your narcissistic take on yourself and your cluster b traits then I guess not.

Yeah, let's get Mario to fire all the kids up to lift weights, maintain discipline at all times ... Why bother paying position or skill coaches at all?

If you can't figure out the difference between your position and your take versus others and reconcile the differences as it is what it is ... then back to fucking Minecraft you go.

Like I said, it's a free download. You don't have to use your autistic brain to figure out the payment details. So good for you.
    quit spazing out. it makes you more stupid than you are in your resting state and makes you write things like "your narcissistic take on yourself," which of course makes no sense in the context in which you used it. and I don't know what Minecraft is, so stop wasting 1s and 0s trying to sound clever and make that a thing.

and just stop trying to make this fucking point and go hang yourself you little dumb fuck.

PS: is there a meaningful difference between lacking sufficient intelligence and being too stupid? or do you just like to type?

"but but our strength coach!!!!"

Lolz.
  • Options
    quit spazing out. it makes you more stupid than you are in your resting state and makes you write things like "your narcissistic take on yourself," which of course makes no sense in the context in which you used it. and I don't know what Minecraft is, so stop wasting 1s and 0s trying to sound clever and make that a thing.

and just stop trying to make this fucking point and go hang yourself you little dumb fuck.

PS: is there a meaningful difference between lacking sufficient intelligence and being too stupid? or do you just like to type?

"but but our strength coach!!!!"

Lolz.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You dumbfucks actually celebrating retaining a strength coach whose guys can't overpower cuog beef?

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Meanwhile our fans blame Socha for everything.

This whole thread is dumb.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

You dumbfucks actually celebrating retaining a strength coach whose guys can't overpower cuog beef?

😆😆😆🤣🤣

👍

Meanwhile our fans blame Socha for everything.

This whole thread is dumb.

Sometimes it’s shocking how little about football you know.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    This is the ideal strength coach look