Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PSA for @Doog_de_Jour , @UWKatie, et al

13»

Comments

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

There's like five inches of dick in this thread.

Combined.

There was until you showed up and dropped the average to four. I’m here now so we’re back up to five. You’re welcome.

I like the .40 as a capacity/knockdown compromise between the 9mm and .45. 10mm is good but I’m way too invested in the aforementioned calibers (and I don’t have that sweet Orkin money to throw around).
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

There was until you showed up and dropped the average to four. I’m here now so we’re back up to five. You’re welcome.

If we're gonna bash having an innie, then I'm outtie.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

Combined.

I like the .40 as a capacity/knockdown compromise between the 9mm and .45. 10mm is good but I’m way too invested in the aforementioned calibers (and I don’t have that sweet Orkin money to throw around).
    USMChawk said:

Combined.

Good defense ammo in .40 edges .45 for energy and terminal performance. It's often called a compromise, and it is in terms of capacity, but it is not a performance compromise. It beats both.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Combined.

The first six inches are always consensual.