Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Over/Under on the banhammer from doogman

2»

Comments

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    He's been strangely silent as have all of the staff.

The lack if access comment by one of the other posters was hilarious too as was the question about if Kim or Sinceredawg were both being trolls.
  • Kim once told me gleefully in the spring of 2008 that his agenda was to keep posting that Tyrone had such a great bumper crop of young talent that the expectation was now 10 wins. He said something like (I'm paraphrasing) "When that becomes the expectation amongst the fan base, and Tyrone falls short of it, he'll be in trouble."

It's why Fetters wrote "expectations have probably never been higher" in an article just prior to the 0-12 season.

Example # 4,783,477 that Kim has his own agenda.

Once bowl season is over, I'll be updating my "Top Ten Blown Predictions by Dawgman.com". There's plenty to update the kids on.
    Fuck you could do a top 10 blown predictions for 2013 alone and will still have some tough choices to make as that skinny jeans wearing fuck has been wrong so much.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013
    chuck said:

After my 5th ban on 5 handles, not able to read their shit anymore. What's kim saying now?

Kim has been absent since early today. I thought maybe I needed to be more direct to get his attention but I tried that a while ago and got nothing.

Pretty typical. This is why I'm still a member there. I won't cancel and I can't even pick a fight and get booted when I try.
    You have been there long enough that I bet you get a time out first. I'm surprised you haven't gotten it yet. Normally, even if Kim didn't see the posts, one of the stooges would take the honors and give you a read only ban for a week. Fetters was the one always giving me time outs, but others have said Scott really seems to enjoy doling them out nowadays.

• SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343

This thread has promise: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1360&t=12485987&stm=151461483

I just don't give enough of a shit right now.

Your access to this site's forums is revoked
  • This thread has promise: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1360&t=12485987&stm=151461483

I just don't give enough of a shit right now.

Your access to this site's forums is revoked
    Players and coaches are just like posters out here , when they lack info, they think the worst.

I love how Kim for years always accused us Nega's as having an agenda when the agenda he is posting against Petersen is 10 times worse than anything we had on Sark when he was first hired.

What makes it worse is the fact Petersen is 92-12 with 2 BCS bowl wins while Sark was such an unknown even F3 laughed at the idea of him being our HC.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,810 Standard Supporter
    Do you really give a flying fuck if banned from that bunch of sycophants?
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

chuck said:

After my 5th ban on 5 handles, not able to read their shit anymore. What's kim saying now?

Kim has been absent since early today. I thought maybe I needed to be more direct to get his attention but I tried that a while ago and got nothing.

Pretty typical. This is why I'm still a member there. I won't cancel and I can't even pick a fight and get booted when I try.
    You have been there long enough that I bet you get a time out first. I'm surprised you haven't gotten it yet. Normally, even if Kim didn't see the posts, one of the stooges would take the honors and give you a read only ban for a week. Fetters was the one always giving me time outs, but others have said Scott really seems to enjoy doling them out nowadays.

johnbFuckingStupid loves that shit. The same johnb who sucked sark's dick 3 weeks ago and 2 days after he left was calling him a mediocre coach.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    In all walks of life people lack information.

Information is valuable ... often need to know kind of shit.

You eventually learn that what isn't said is more important than what is said.

Petersen doesn't have to tell anybody shit until he wants to. His performance recruiting will ultimately lead to his results on the field which will ultimately lead to how he's judged. It's not that fucking complicated.

If there's tension between the remaining coaches and the new coaches it tells me that the remaining coaches are door.ass.out come December 28th ... and they might be pissed about it ... particularly since most of the ones remaining on staff right now would rather be here but Sark fucked them over.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    as I think about it, if Rondeau's correct about an awkward environment, then I actually think Coach P is doing the right thing - let Wilcox, Tosh and the other coaches who floated through this season preparing for their SC paychecks spin in the wind and let Sark wait it out as long as possible. Bring in Coach P's own guys but not tell the old crew anything. Fuck them and let them not know when to sell their houses or boats.

P.S. weren't you instructed to change your avatar Tequilla? Jesus Christ man.
    Why the fuck would I listen to what anybody has to say about my avatar?

If I have to look at an avatar of a lemon party member on his hands and knees, then I'm certainly going to keep the unintentional comedy of Super Jeremy
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Why the fuck would I listen to what anybody has to say about my avatar?

If I have to look at an avatar of a lemon party member on his hands and knees, then I'm certainly going to keep the unintentional comedy of Super Jeremy

You've been warned.
    Shut the fuck up and go eat some more chili cheese nachos